ultra fast laser spectroscopy

fredreload

6 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

How will you get it in "the right place"?

Just aim for the head, ionno lol.

4 hours ago, swansont said:

How? 

NMR/MRI requires a strong magnetic field gradient. How are you going to do that with photons?

"magnet can produce a magnetic field gradient 100 000 times larger than even the most powerful conventional systems."

Use a laser spectroscopy with uniform size to go through the tissue, a laser could act as a magnet because it contains a magnetic field, which should be similar to a nanometer magnet from my speculation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

Edited by fredreload

Below explanation if taken from Google lol, an electromagnetic wave with high amplitude as the field strength, I guess I can't bs this one lol

"In electromagnetic waves, the amplitude is the maximum field strength of the electric and magnetic fields. (See Figure 1.) where c is the speed of light, ε0 is the permittivity of free space, and E0 is the maximum electric field strength; intensity, as always, is power per unit area (here in W/m2)."

https://www.quora.com/How-could-one-increase-the-amplitude-of-an-electromagnetic-wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser

P.S Ya, back to light wave, no electron wave

Edited by fredreload

46 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

To get the MRI you need a constant magnetic field.
But that from a laser changes zillions of times a second.

Yes what I mean by laser is a uniform continuous beam of laser the size of a large mirror. Imagine a square mirror 1ftx1ft with direct laser beam shooting out to pass through the head. The magnetic moment of the atoms in the head should have a uniform magnetic moment in the same direction because of the magnetic field from the laser

P.S. And make sure the laser always start from the same point, is the term coherence? I'm not sure

P.S. Like a skewer kebab

P.S. How do you design a 1ftx1ft coherent laser beam, ionno, I'm not the Chemistry Expert here :D

Edited by fredreload

9 hours ago, fredreload said:

Just aim for the head, ionno lol.

Use a laser spectroscopy with uniform size to go through the tissue, a laser could act as a magnet because it contains a magnetic field, which should be similar to a nanometer magnet from my speculation.

That's a WAG. You need to demonstrate that it would act like that.

7 minutes ago, swansont said:

That's a WAG. You need to demonstrate that it would act like that.

Well to prove that I need to prove that the electromagnetic radiation(light)'s magnetic field is strong enough to match that of the nanometer magnet. And they've never released the strength of the nanometer magnet. One thing I know is they brought the nanometer magnet in close proximity to the diamond which is exactly the point in shooting a electromagnetic radiation through the brain. Well sir with all due respect to this speculation, I like to make things fun while getting some answers, doesn't mean I am trying to lie, sorry if I've offended you or John. And I'll take a short break tonight, I'll check for the magnetic field strength in light another time.

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

Well to prove that I need to prove that the electromagnetic radiation(light)'s magnetic field is strong enough to match that of the nanometer magnet. And they've never released the strength of the nanometer magnet.

NMR is still NMR. The field strength correlates with the resonance frequency, so you will need a field of several tesla in strength.  

https://qudev.phys.ethz.ch/phys4/studentspresentations/nmr/James_Fundamentals_of_NMR.pdf

The resolution comes from the strong gradient, because then the field changes significantly over a short distance, so the atoms in resonance are localized.

11 hours ago, fredreload said:

The magnetic moment of the atoms in the head should have a uniform magnetic moment in the same direction because of the magnetic field from the laser

The magnetic field will vary at the frequency of the laser- about 5 * 10^14 times a second.

You could use a lower frequency radiation but that would increase the wavelength - so you wouldn't be able to focus it to a small point.

On 9/5/2018 at 4:50 AM, John Cuthber said:

The magnetic field will vary at the frequency of the laser- about 5 * 10^14 times a second.

You could use a lower frequency radiation but that would increase the wavelength - so you wouldn't be able to focus it to a small point.

You could be correct, what I have is a concept, that the laser could act as a magnet lol. I dunno anything beyond this point as to how an actual laser would work and laser physics. Hopefully it provides some insights =/

1 minute ago, fredreload said:

You could be correct, what I have is a concept, that the laser could act as a magnet lol. I dunno anything beyond this point as to how an actual laser would work and laser physics. Hopefully it provides some insights =/

Unfortunately, it seems the only insight it brings is to your willful lack of understanding.

46 minutes ago, fredreload said:

A someone who does know something about lasers and laser physics, I will tell you again: it will not act like the NMR magnet.