Hijack from Dark matter relativity (a theory of relativity based on DM)

dhimokritis

I am interested about so called Darkmosphere around the cosmos mass objects, and i think that maybe really must be something in the space around cosmic bodies, with variable density from the surface of them and beyond . But this something is not only DM (aka Planck charge of anti - mass,  I suppose, but even electric charge +). This may explain why the density is more near the surface caused by electric attraction of DM with negative shell of surface, but not interacting with mass of surface of bodies via anti - mass repulsion.

The space around the bodies is physics, with some anti-gravity property, i speculate, which may be the cause of some kind of levitation of gas - molecules, and the evasion of most of them in bodies with lighter mass gravity.

I know that this post by me, will called hijack, but seeing that all opponents are only opposing the idea of O.P. without giving any help about his idea, on the other hand having nothing to say about the mysterious theme, show only that the moderators are predisposed against whatever new idea, that somewhat go against main - stream.      

1 hour ago, dhimokritis said:

i think that maybe really must be something in the space around cosmic bodies, with variable density from the surface of them and beyond

Yes. It is called an atmosphere.

But this something is not only DM (aka Planck charge of anti - mass  I suppose, but even electric charge +).

What is Planck charge?

Dark matter doesn't have anti-mass or electric charge. You are talking nonsense.

This may explain why the density is more near the surface caused by electric attraction of DM with negative shell of surface, but not interacting with mass of surface of bodies via anti - mass repulsion.

The increased density of the atmosphere near the surface (if that is what you are talking about; it is hard to tell) is completely explained by gravity.

There is no such thing as "anti-mass repulsion".

The space around the bodies is physics, with some anti-gravity property, i speculate, which may be the cause of some kind of levitation of gas - molecules, and the evasion of most of them in bodies with lighter mass gravity.

We can explain the behaviour of objects using gravity and no anti-gravity so it seems that your speculation is just wrong.

I know that this post by me, will called hijack

Yep. Reported.

but seeing that all opponents are only opposing the idea of O.P. without giving any help about his idea

Why would we provide help when he is wrong?

show only that the moderators are predisposed against whatever new idea, that somewhat go against main - stream.

What do the moderators have to do with it? I am only against "new ideas" when they have no science behind them and are contradicted by the evidence.

Science thrives on new ideas.

I know that this post by me, will called hijack, but seeing that all opponents are only opposing the idea of O.P. without giving any help about his idea, on the other hand having nothing to say about the mysterious theme, show only that the moderators are predisposed against whatever new idea, that somewhat go against main - stream.      

Hijack? I call it bunkum. The science of mainstream also at one time had to "run the gauntlet" of critical review, and all did it through proper professional critical review, not simply driven by excessive egos and delusions of grandeur. If there was/is anything positive in the hypothetical proposed in the OP, or your own bunkum, it will come to light. Guess what? there isn't,  and it won't.

With regards to the OP proposals, I now after 4 pages change my summing up from superfluous, to contrived.

2 hours ago, dhimokritis said:

I am interested about so called Darkmosphere around the cosmos mass objects, and i think that maybe really must be something in the space around cosmic bodies, with variable density from the surface of them and beyond . But this something is not only DM (aka Planck charge of anti - mass,  I suppose, but even electric charge +). This may explain why the density is more near the surface caused by electric attraction of DM with negative shell of surface, but not interacting with mass of surface of bodies via anti - mass repulsion.

!

Moderator Note

It is a hijack to introduce more speculation into an already speculative thread. 

!

Moderator Note

You really need to stop looking at science as opponents fighting. The idea is what's important, and ideas aren't equal. The evidence to support or refute needs to be analyzed. Those who've studied science have a much easier time knowing whether an idea has merit or not. Whatever you do for a living, don't you think you know much more about it than someone who's never done your job before, but only read a bit about it? Would you encourage people to help him with his idea about your job, or would you try to tell them there's nothing to work with there?

Don't pursue your idea in someone else's thread. I'll leave this here since you've had some replies, but let's stick to the topic of the thread.