A coilgun with a twist.

Plasmick

Hi...my idear is to drive two separate air tube coils at the same time...  one around the other... but  held apart so when they are given a  charge each coils electromagnetic field works in unison with the other.

Each coils input voltage is directed so the outer coil is fired in reverse and the inner coil fired so the cores em-field is forwardly moving the coils also would have a soft iron tube enclosing the magnetic field  forming an em-shield. 

A bullet of aluminium with a drill hole at its rear is spun by an electric motor to a high speed just inside  the beginning of the barrel, the other end of the tube has a tea intersecting tube and  the end of the barrel is sealed with a birst disc the bottom of the tea pipe is then attached to a piston also driven electromagneticaly which forms when fired a high vacuum within the barrel and draws the projectile into the coils em-field.

The spun aluminium bullet gives up a magnetic field and is turned into an electromagnet and as the coils work together there is no suckback just power....!

And because I would use tube coils.. if I were to connect each one together using a rubber tube I could keep it cool using chilled pumped alcahol... 

Edited by Plasmick
Left out design features