How important is Sun’s rotation on the orbits of the planets?

Hello2

Hello, I see video’s on the mechanism of the solar system,

about orbits of the planets around the Sun.

In such video’s they say there is a gravity between the planets and the Sun

to explain those orbits, but how important is the rotation of the Sun?

Maybe the rotation of the Sun is of much more influence than Newton and Einstein have described?

200wjkjjjjj.gif

Edited by Hello2

There might be some small amount of tidal acceleration ( we get this between Earth and Moon where tidal interaction between the two transfers angular momentum from Earth to Moon), But since tidal forces decrease by the cube of the distance, and the distances between the Sun and the planets are pretty great, this is not going to very significant. Besides, this is well understood by present Physics.    Any significant  additional effect would have been noticed by now, and since our present theories are very good at predicting the motion of the planets, there isn't really much room for any unknown effect caused by the Sun's rotation.

Sun is not solid body but plasma (i.e. ionized Hydrogen and Helium mostly and free electrons). Sun rotation is not uniform i.e. it changes with latitude. Sun rotates with different speed at its equator than at other latitude.

Moving charged particles (ions), are creating magnetic field around them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_rotation

20 hours ago, Hello2 said:

Maybe the rotation of the Sun is of much more influence than Newton and Einstein have described?

200wjkjjjjj.gif

No more then the observed rotation of the earth has on the many man made Satellites orbiting, and the Moon.

On 24-8-2018 at 3:44 AM, Hello2 said:

Hello, I see video’s on the mechanism of the solar system,

about orbits of the planets around the Sun.

At some moment I found it remarkable that in such video’s there is little talk about the rotation of the Sun,

and I started wondering:

What would happen to the orbits of planets if the Sun would stop rotating?

The Sun contains more than 90% of the mass of the solar system and rotates in about 25 days.

Why wouldn’t the planets fall into the Sun if it stopped rotating?

21151729_1326742644090307_971208679029560636_n-2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hello2 said:

At some moment I found it remarkable that in such video’s there is little talk about the rotation of the Sun,

and I started wondering:

What would happen to the orbits of planets if the Sun would stop rotating?

The Sun contains more than 90% of the mass of the solar system and rotates in about 25 days.

Why wouldn’t the planets fall into the Sun if it stopped rotating?

Why should they? What keeps planets in their orbits is their orbital speeds around the Sun.  The Sun stopping its rotation wouldn't alter this.  The Sun rotation does not "drag" the planets around with it.   They would maintain their orbital velocities with or without the Sun rotating.