OBSERVER DEPENDENT REFLECTIVE SCIENCE PI=R2/3

abidenshcemilia

This should assist anyone in trying to understand that there is a very big error in the PI formula present on convectional and mainstream science. I, through observing nature figured out that there is a certain pattern present in Trees, Plants, animals, humans. look at the eyes , eggs, water ripples sound vibrations and flow patterns, city structures and buildings from the center outward. leaf membranes and their respective colors in relation to weather climate and location. The shapes and lines in the Alphabet have to do with the radiation of energy as it travels from nuclei or origin. Begin to ask yourself what is time and space and begin deriving certain conclusions based on nature and NATURE ALONE. Theories then practice. Existence THIS UNIVERSE/others within and beyond  DOES NOT HAVE A FIXED POINT so it is only logical to derive a reasonable and accurate pattern from nature to correspond with mathematical principals. There is just so much that i cannot explain by words for some concepts i grasp without words because one will run out of words if they try and attribute every single integer of relative change. this is a new and advanced type of science and i am sharing it with each and everyone human being. For a bright future...

perception is key.png

Edited by abidenshcemilia

Pi is a constant. 

Your equatin for pi is not constant. It varies with the size of the circle and even the units (eg feet or metres) used to measure the circle. 

Therefore your equation seems to be wrong. Please justify this. 

Nature nature nature....you do not need units when recognizing patterns recurrences in nature. geometrical shapes and growth integers suffice. Existence is always a duality. to go deep in this science Pattern recognition is extremely important. Conventional/mainstream science and mathematics rely to much on a fixed point in their relative point of observation. This relative point of observation is one of many fractal variations, layers and energy levels that exist everywhere in animate and inanimate objects. Imagine an infinite scale of the electromagnetic universe whereby extreme by the trillion fold magnetic fields/ forces. this extreme magnetic forces exist in the realm scientists today fantasize as HYPERSPACE. Hyperspace is the highest type of energy influence in existence because it influences everything in existence and at their highest/lowest bit frequencies. you cannot derive sound and accurate logic if your thought processes are linear. the universe, galaxies, atoms all are spiral in shape. and the best way to derive a reasonable geometric pattern in an environment without solid ground is to look in to nature.

16 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

this extreme magnetic forces exist in the realm scientists today fantasize as HYPERSPACE. Hyperspace is the highest type of energy influence in existence because it influences everything in existence and at their highest/lowest bit frequencies.

excuse me...what?

the universe, galaxies, atoms all are spiral in shape

How did you get to this conclusion? Can you show where you got this information? Especially about the Universe and atom. 

you do not need units when recognizing patterns recurrences in nature

Why do you use Pi in your drawings? also you mention that "only logical to derive a reasonable and accurate pattern from nature to correspond with mathematical principals" sooo how do you do that without units? Do you use the extra 2 senses mentioned in your drawing book? Instinct and Experience?

Edited by Silvestru

I arrived at this conclusion after some time. watch videos or Start plotting geometric patterns of seeds germinating to full grown plants/flowers. the different type of trees and  a simple common egg. look at its shape and ask yourself... why nature always reverts back to a constant shape. What is that sequence of patterns that start from dna and lead up to a human and why is it constant. Why is it that we have cycles, what are these constant forces behind this relative plane. How can i understand without my using eyes to confirm . How can i make a high precision equipment if i want to measure trillionfold gravitational gradients. Go watch a mandelbrot fractal zoom video especially one called EYE OF THE UNIVERSE. That is technically how your very existence awareness energy matrix (consciousness/spirit/soul) and all around you  can be represented with a very slight adjustment. 

I used PI because it represents ratios ( IF/ IF NOT ) integer or an increase in uniform relative appearance or idea of energy curvature in space. Everything is Energy.

Oh yea LOOK AT YOUR ANCIENT HISTORY AS WELL All parts of the world. there is that familiar abused misused interpreted symbol that means and has connections to the very fabric of existence and conciousness.

4 hours ago, abidenshcemilia said:

The shapes and lines in the Alphabet have to do with the radiation of energy as it travels from nuclei or origin.

oh come on!  If you are going to troll us then come up with something more believable than this nonsense. lol.

You know this is total rubbish and you are posting it here to get a reaction.    

2 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

I  the different type of trees and  a simple common egg. look at its shape and ask yourself... why nature always reverts back to a constant shape.

A tree and an egg are totally different shapes. Thanks for the laugh though. :D

3 hours ago, Strange said:

Pi is a constant. 

Your equatin for pi is not constant. It varies with the size of the circle and even the units (eg feet or metres) used to measure the circle. 

Therefore your equation seems to be wrong. Please justify this. 

your understanding of an atom or matter string is limiting you. feet /meters cannot be used in trying to collectively understand the quantum realms and beyond. that is where you all are not understanding. You try to attribute extreme complex natural phenomena with words and they just don't work. when you grasp the sequence of patterns in nature then you will find that within an atom exists all the information in the universe and all other universes in the trillion folds.

but im made of cells which are made of atoms ?

Humans today cannot begin to imagine just how complex the mechanics behind their awareness truly is. How far and long it takes for a consciousness to develop in a sun/planetary system, let alone galaxy.

why are you here how im aware?

where or what is responsible for this constant set of laws?

cognition, awareness, emotion movement experience growth cycles ORIGIN???

This questions remained unanswered because scientists today sway from nature and rely on unfinished or outdated theories and principles.

12 minutes ago, DrP said:

oh come on!  If you are going to troll us then come up with something more believable than this nonsense. lol.

You know this is total rubbish and you are posting it here to get a reaction.    

A tree and an egg are totally different shapes. Thanks for the laugh though. :D

ONE MANS RUBBISH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE.

4 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

your understanding of an atom or matter string is limiting you. feet /meters cannot be used in trying to collectively understand the quantum realms and beyond. that is where you all are not understanding. You try to attribute extreme complex natural phenomena with words and they just don't work. when you grasp the sequence of patterns in nature then you will find that within an atom exists all the information in the universe and all other universes in the trillion folds.

but im made of cells which are made of atoms ?

Humans today cannot begin to imagine just how complex the mechanics behind their awareness truly is. How far and long it takes for a consciousness to develop in a sun/planetary system, let alone galaxy.

why are you here how im aware?

where or what is responsible for this constant set of laws?

cognition, awareness, emotion movement experience growth cycles ORIGIN???

This questions remained unanswered because scientists today sway from nature and rely on unfinished or outdated theories and principles.

This is very important information PRICELESS.

4 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

ONE MANS RUBBISH IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE.

Your particular brand of rubbish though is as already mentioned...to get a raise out of people and the mark of a troll.. 

Perhaps this should be moved to a more appropriate section?

1 minute ago, beecee said:

Your particular brand of rubbish though is as already mentioned...to get a raise out of people and the mark of a troll.. 

Perhaps this should be moved to a more appropriate section?

or maybe let someone interested  challenge new ideas like respectable people ought to do. while you can be in another topic. you are here by yourself.

18 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

or maybe let someone interested  challenge new ideas like respectable people ought to do. while you can be in another topic. you are here by yourself.

If you had new ideas it maybe considered. But all you have is woo and pseudo. 

anyone explain to me mathematically how and why your human eyes are fixed at that particular spot in your head/face. Give me an unbreakable and absolute formula to understand why the eyes are fixed at that point. from an atom dna to the dense structure that is the human body.

Also on that note, can anyone and im seriously asking, tell me the morphological pattern and representation/figure formula behind the mechanics of thought? 

CAN ANYONE OF YOU TRULY SAY THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE SO MUCH THAT IT CAN JUSTIFY YOUR RESPONSES TO THIS NEW IDEA?

Im doing this for you all, i already know this stuff. you have to start somewhere......

Your behaviors are to be expected and were calculated , However it is very sad that so called smart intelligent people of this modern era act in this manner. you all rely on likes and who is the best, who is the smartest, who is on top of the ranking board. such tendencies do not foster a deeper understanding of the universe. you rather let  EGO PRIDE and other primitive human tendencies  guide/dominate your thought matrix. I assure you all if NATURAL PRINCIPALS ARE NOT ACKNOWLEDGED TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT THEN NONE OF YOU WILL HAVE ANY PART/CONTRIBUTION IN EXPEDITIONS TO INTERSTELLAR SPACE,  STABLE FUSION, GLOBAL PEACE MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGHS AND LONGER LIFESPAN. THIS IS FOR YOU ALL.... I ALREADY KNOW THIS STUFF. 

facepalm-777x437.jpg

15 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

CAN ANYONE OF YOU TRULY SAY THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE UNIVERSE

No one can or has said that here.

15 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

anyone explain to me mathematically how and why your human eyes are fixed at that particular spot in your head/face. Give me an unbreakable and absolute formula to understand why the eyes are fixed at that point. from an atom dna to the dense structure that is the human body.

Also on that note, can anyone and im seriously asking, tell me the morphological pattern and representation/figure formula behind the mechanics of thought? 

No one can and you know it. So what?  It's totally irrelevant.  The human eyes are in that spot because it is in our DNA that they grow there - it has evolved this way over a very long time....   and, as far as I know, has nothing to do with pi.   If you think it does then give us a proof...  this is the difference between us scientists and you snake oil salesmen / new age woo lot - if you show me proof or evidence of it I may well change my mind and thank you for the correction....  where as you have already shown that you won't accept anything anyone else has to say that contradicts your personal made up stuff.   

23 minutes ago, abidenshcemilia said:

facepalm-777x437.jpg

Quite.

It is not irrelevant and new age ?  the principals you are using in your science was also at one time refereed to or considered new age. Eye--dna--evolution (extremely limited perception)You cannot grasp beyond the atom or matter string or material (coarse matter realm )  and that is your limit. you are 4000 years away from ever answering to me any of those questions correctly. One can only simplify to a certain degree something nature created to some so called scientists . You are focused on evidence which is good. I have given you the patterns go and OBSERVE NATURE THAT IS THE EVIDENCE. Energy travels in spirals. If you still don't get it, then know where you stand with your knowledge of NATURE....

I asked above: How did you get to this conclusion? Can you show where you got this information? Especially about the Universe and atom

Show me where did you get that the shape of many things you mention is a spiral?

Proving your speculation and addressing member questions is a rule on this forum. Please show me your proof for this.

Quote 2 hours ago, abidenshcemilia said:

this extreme magnetic forces exist in the realm scientists today fantasize as HYPERSPACE. Hyperspace is the highest type of energy influence in existence because it influences everything in existence and at their highest/lowest bit frequencies.

Please show a source for this. I am pretty sure you don't know what hyperspace means - not even in a science fiction setting. You should go back and study not only physics but also comic books and science fiction novels. You can start with Asimov.

1 hour ago, abidenshcemilia said:

anyone explain to me mathematically how and why your human eyes are fixed at that particular spot in your head/face.

It has nothing to do with mathematics. 

This is all too silly. Time for the moderation queue perhaps. 

16 minutes ago, Silvestru said:

I asked above: How did you get to this conclusion? Can you show where you got this information? Especially about the Universe and atom

Show me where did you get that the shape of many things you mention is a spiral?

Oh come on bear - keep up  -  just look at the comparison between an egg and a tree..... that's all the proof you need!  ;)

Existence is duality when viewed from our existence awareness matrix.

1 minute ago, DrP said:

Oh come on bear - keep up  -  just look at the comparison between an egg and a tree..... that's all the proof you need!  ;)

Existence is duality when viewed from our existence awareness matrix.

The OP is right only in the fact that she made me get into an egg-shaped fetal position after his/her rants. 

9 hours ago, abidenshcemilia said:

The shapes and lines in the Alphabet have to do with the radiation of energy as it travels from nuclei or origin.

!

Moderator Note

Don't post ignorance like this here anymore. This is a science discussions site. 

If you don't know something, ask questions so you can learn. Ignorance is NOT banished by making stuff up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.