Changes in Google search ?

Externet

Sometimes I search using Google when after things within foreign countries. Like google.it;  Google.es;  Google.fr;  Google.uk

There was a selection for results only for that country,  now there is only a selection of language (if that much).  Do you see the same ?  You Google users and experts,  do you know how to select results only from the country searched ? 

Example: if you know french, look for antiques boutiques in Montmartre ----> https://www.google.fr  most results are in English.  It used to be all results from France only, in french, selectable. :(

Is this the result of tracking, location and personal data collection ?

Edit:  Checking my own link above;  minutes ago was in french.  Now is in English. :angry:

Edited by Externet

I opened new private session window in Firefox.

Then visited www.google.fr

and changed options in either language and regional,

and voila.

5b72b1055d57c_Google_fr1.thumb.png.65f7b8a450bcad0dfd8713bbadac4160.png

5b72b10c3e249_Google_fr2.thumb.png.25bcce72b6596eb3024800e8a4f8f16b.png

Each website that you will visit, can have independent region and language detection mechanisms though.. They can Geo-localize by IP address. So even exclusive French native speaker could have problems, if he/she will visit foreign country, buy new SIM, and try to connect (as he/she will have IP address of foreign country).

Try searching for French proxy server, and use it instead. IP will be in France.

Edited by Sensei

Thanks,  Sensei.

Good explanation, but does not work for me, at least yet.  Cannot get it in french/for France, nor the 'Parametres de recherche' show.  Perhaps my default search engine would have to be Google for that.  Will explore further.

Never had to do any private window before. :(