Eternal youth organ.

Brett Nortj

Previously, I found that we can remain young by inserting a woman's ability to generate egg cells into our bodies, to blend the cells of the young with those of the person. This will replenish the youth of the individual and make them get younger, maybe ideally to the point of twenty five or so?

~ Obviously, this is truly sought? Maybe I will get a patent and grant for this notion?

Then, the balance comes from your organ, built from nano bots, as, this is a new organ, which generates egg cells constantly, broken down and not classed as foreign, so as to not be identified and secreted, will be where they circulate in the blood stream and rejuvenate the other cells at pace.

The theory for this organ is to take the womb and find out which hormone grants the ability to generate the egg's new form. Simply finding this 'genesis hormone,' will show that we can shed cells into the stream that rejuvenate the system.

7 minutes ago, Brett Nortj said:

Previously, I found that we can remain young by inserting a woman's ability to generate egg cells into our bodies, to blend the cells of the young with those of the person. This will replenish the youth of the individual and make them get younger, maybe ideally to the point of twenty five or so?

~ Obviously, this is truly sought? Maybe I will get a patent and grant for this notion?

Then, the balance comes from your organ, built from nano bots, as, this is a new organ, which generates egg cells constantly, broken down and not classed as foreign, so as to not be identified and secreted, will be where they circulate in the blood stream and rejuvenate the other cells at pace.

The theory for this organ is to take the womb and find out which hormone grants the ability to generate the egg's new form. Simply finding this 'genesis hormone,' will show that we can shed cells into the stream that rejuvenate the system.

What have you been smoking?

!

Moderator Note

This isn't a wishful thinking forum. It's not a wild-ass guesswork forum. 

It's a science discussion forum, and this doesn't come anywhere near close to qualifying. Please post science here, and find somewhere else to post this kind of stuff.

Thread closed.