The Pi symbol "Π" is God's name in the bible, Pi is "3.14", and Ex "3:14" draws the Pi symbol when God says "I am that Pi" (new book)

31 minutes ago, DrP said:

...I must have eaten a few thousand pies in my time.

Wow, thats a lot of Pie for one DrP :D 

35 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

Just saw this in the 'Topic'' box. Thank god I've got the 'Religion' forum on my ban list. :) 

Beware, you have been lured into the forum darkside. This can cause severe knee jerk reactions unless you’re a Zen master :D 

17 minutes ago, koti said:

Wow, thats a lot of Pie for one DrP :D 

Beware, you have been lured into the forum darkside. This can cause severe knee jerk reactions unless you’re a Zen master :D 

I will argue for it to be here but I reserve the right not to participate and for me not to see it. Long live self-censorship.  :) 

9 minutes ago, iNow said:

It's actually an irrational number of pi

Looks like DrP’s proof of Pie being irrational is even simpler than Charles Hermite’s.

18 minutes ago, StringJunky said:

I will argue for it to be here but I reserve the right not to participate and for me not to see it. Long live self-censorship.  :) 

Once you feel the power of the darkside...

:P 

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, Strange said:

3,141 ?

approximately. :P

lets say on average, 2 pies a week x 52 weeks for about 30 adult years - = 3120...   so very close. 

(not including mince pies a xmas - the figure would be uncountable).

Edited by DrP