The Pi symbol "Π" is God's name in the bible, Pi is "3.14", and Ex "3:14" draws the Pi symbol when God says "I am that Pi" (new book)

lives2

A new book goes through great detail to prove that the whole bible is a song, and the symbols in the bible are music symbols, that when calculated correctly actually play the entire sequence of the Pi number. A very interesting proposal, but what is even more interesting is how the book explains and calculates the Pi number.

Pi is "3.14", and keeps going without end, and the sign for Pi is Π, so I think that it is a groundbreaking discovery that the Pi symbol is written in Exodus "3:14", and the chapter "3" verse "14" stands for the "3.14" of the number Π. The verse has the Pi sign and God claims to be the number Pi, the verse says "I am that Π", because the name of God is the Pi symbol.

The book only gets more detailed and interesting from there, as it shows that the entire bible is the calculation of the number Pi. What do you think about this new idea? Here is the link to the book,

Ad spam removed

If you count the number of times it states „Illuminati Confirmed” in this ridiculous „article”, multiply it by the number of toes of the apostles, take the square root and divide it by 666 you’ll get 3,14. 

Edited by koti

2 hours ago, koti said:

If you count the number of times it states „Illuminati Confirmed” in this ridiculous „article”, multiply it by the number of toes of the apostles, take the square root and divide it by 666 you’ll get 3,14. 

You don't think that noticing the Hebrew for "I am " is the same as the Pi symbol in a verse called "3:14" is a discovery?

1 minute ago, lives2 said:

You don't think that noticing the Hebrew for "I am " is the same as the Pi symbol in a verse called "3:14" is a discovery?

I noticed a boil on my buttocks this morning. That is a 'discovery' of equal magnitude.

7 minutes ago, lives2 said:

As soon as you abandon scientific rigor, you’re no longer a mathematician. You’re a numerologist. 

1 minute ago, zapatos said:

I noticed a boil on my buttocks this morning. That is a 'discovery' of equal magnitude.

How is it not a discovery when the "3.14" matches with the number of the Pi sign in the verse?

1 minute ago, iNow said:

As soon as you abandon scientific rigor, you’re no longer a mathematician. You’re a numerologist. 

Where was "scientific rigor" abandoned?

3 minutes ago, lives2 said:

Where he chose to clinge onto the number 216. Just like you are choosing to clinge onto 3,14. This excerpt from the movie „Pi” is very relevant here, watch and listen again to what the old mathematician is saying. You can open a random number generetor online right now, find a random number and start noticing it everywhere around you. The question is why would you want to do it? 

2 minutes ago, lives2 said:

How is it not a discovery when the "3.14" matches with the number of the Pi sign in the verse?

It is not the sign for Pi. It is something that has a similar look.

It does not match the number of the Pi sign. It is an approximation. So is 3.1, or even 3.

Similarly, I have a piece of paper in my office that says "Call me Ishmael." It would be ridiculous to say that matches Moby Dick.

8 minutes ago, lives2 said:

There can be many answers. Maybe some monk added that in the 14th century to the bible for fun or maybe a thousand different reasons. Who cares.

1 minute ago, koti said:

Where he chose to clinge onto the number 216. Just like you are choosing to clinge onto 3,14. This excerpt from the movie „Pi” is very relevant here, watch and listen again to what the old mathematician is saying. You can open a random number generetor online right now, find a random number and start noticing it everywhere around you. The question is why would you want to do it? 

How is that comparable to what's in Pyron's book? Finding that the name of God in the bible is the exact same shape as the symbol for Pi, and also that God says "I am Π" in a verse labeled "3:14" is direct.

3 minutes ago, zapatos said:

It is not the sign for Pi. It is something that has a similar look.

It does not match the number of the Pi sign. It is an approximation. So is 3.1, or even 3.

Similarly, I have a piece of paper in my office that says "Call me Ishmael." It would be ridiculous to say that matches Moby Dick.

You admit that the signs have the same look, and that "3.14" is the start of Pi, so how can you possibly get out of the fact that the sign in Exodus "3:14" is the Pi sign?

3 minutes ago, koti said:

There can be many answers. Maybe some monk added that in the 14th century to the bible for fun or maybe a thousand different reasons. Who cares.

So you are admitting that if it wasn't "maybe added after the fact into the bible", then it would definitely be a discovery?

8 minutes ago, lives2 said:

So you are admitting that if it wasn't "maybe added after the fact into the bible", then it would definitely be a discovery?

No. What I’m admitting is that numerology is delusional especially when dressed in „Illuminati Confirmed” on every page of that nonsensical book. 

A new book goes through great detail to prove that the whole bible is a song, and the symbols in the bible are music symbols, that when calculated correctly actually play the entire sequence of the Pi number

Note the words "entire sequence of the pi number."  This demonstrates the statement is false, since the Bible is finite and the number of digits in pi is not.

1 minute ago, koti said:

No. What I’m admitting is that numerology is delusional especially when dressed in „Illuminati Confirmed” on every page of that nonsensical book. 

So even if the original bible wrote the Pi symbol, in a verse where God calls himself the Pi symbol, and the same verse is called "3:14", you would still say in that case that Pi is not even being referred to at all?

1 minute ago, lives2 said:

So even if the original bible wrote the Pi symbol, in a verse where God calls himself the Pi symbol, and the same verse is called "3:14", you would still say in that case that Pi is not even being referred to at all?

Maybe we could start with what is the original bible and who wrote it? What do you think?

25 minutes ago, lives2 said:

You are the only one abandoning scientific rigour.

Exodus does not contain the number 3.14.

Indeed ancient hebrew numbers did not run to decimals at all.

Even the decimalisation of the paragraphing in say the King James Bible is relatively modern.

The modern decimal separator had yet to be invented in 1604!

However the Bible does indeed contain a pretty accurate figure for Pi, considering its origin date, in the Old Testament.

I Kings VII 23

So be Scientific and get your fact straight before you hypothesize.

3 hours ago, lives2 said:

A new book

Reported for spamming

Pi is "3.14",

No it isn't.

and the sign for Pi is Π, so I think that it is a groundbreaking discovery that the Pi symbol is written in Exodus "3:14", and the chapter "3" verse "14" stands for the "3.14" of the number Π.

Pi is normally represented by the lower case π rather than the upper case form Π. In fact, I have never seen the latter used.

But you seem to be basing this idea on a superficial similarity in form between the Hebrew letter Heth and (upper case Pi). But what about He or Taw? They also resemble Pi.

And, obviously, the letter Heth (and He and Taw) appears throughout the bIble not just in this  chapter and verse. So, like all numerologists, you have noticed one approximate and inaccurate and assumed it has far greater significance than it does.

Could you also explain how the authors of the Old Testament text knew that in 1700 (ish) someone would decide to use the (lower case) Pi as a shorthand for a number?

The book only gets more detailed and interesting from there

I think we will be the judge of that. (AndI am fairly certain the answer would be: "oh no it doesn't; it just more ludicrous".)

But thanks for posting the stupidest thread I have seen for a while. Quite amusing.

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

I have never seen the latter used.

The upper case Pi is reserved in Mathematics for the continuous product (Like the sigma for continuous sum), although I have seen it written as a super large lower case Pi as printers are not always au fait with the Greek alphbet.

25 minutes ago, lives2 said:

The Rhind Papyrus from aroubnd 1550 B.C. offers the value 3.1604 but not in decimal but in ancient egyptian fractions.

19 hours ago, lives2 said:

How is that comparable to what's in Pyron's book? Finding that the name of God in the bible is the exact same shape as the symbol for Pi, and also that God says "I am Π" in a verse labeled "3:14" is direct.

You admit that the signs have the same look, and that "3.14" is the start of Pi, so how can you possibly get out of the fact that the sign in Exodus "3:14" is the Pi sign?

!

Moderator Note

We were willing to let you start a discussion about a free book since you provided enough information that members weren't required to go offsite and read it, but you need to defend the concept you're promoting with more than your personal incredulity. It won't persuade anyone that there is a scientifically measurable connection. For that, you need evidence, and frankly that book is very lean on supportive evidence. It reads like most religious rants, full of assertive statements not supported by reality.

Please do more than just wonder why nobody is persuaded. 

7 minutes ago, HallsofIvy said:

Could I just point out that "the Hebrew for 'I am'" is NOT anything like "pi"?  The whole basis for this thread is untrue.

I think the claim is that the Hebrew text:

ויאמר אלהים אל־משה אהיה אשר אהיה ויאמר כה תאמר לבני ישראל אהיה שלחני אליכם׃

Contains the letter he (ה) which kind of looks a little bit like the wrong Pi if you squint. But, of course, it will appear in every chapter.

Even more amazingly, the English version of Exodus 27:18 contains the letter e which, as we all know, is approximately 2.718

I think believing in numerology must be some sort of disease or symptom of brain damage.

Has anybody else noticed that a real edible pie, when you look at it from the top, is round like a circle!...  Pie = pi? It can't be a coincidence- It's blowing my mind.   :o

I mean, I was thinking the other day - I must have eaten a few thousand pies in my time.

Edited by DrP