New Circuitry.

Brett Nortj

The way circuits work, and, they work in everything electrical, they transfer energy from one place to another. This is where they will provide power to the machine, but, it is only possible to provide motion through magnetism too. Luckily there is the concept of electromagnetism, of course, so the movement part of the mechanism will be provided by the electricity too. This means that the power will provide the motion - it is not that hard to understand, is it?

~ I am of course speaking to laymen that are cruising this forum, hoping they will grasp my concepts.

Before we continue into new types of circuits, let's hear from the community who usually find me wrong no matter what I say?

2 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

but, it is only possible to provide motion through magnetism too

No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_motor

I am of course speaking to laymen that are cruising this forum, hoping they will grasp my concepts.

They would do better to listen to others.

Before we continue into new types of circuits, let's hear from the community who usually find me wrong no matter what I say?

OK, now  you have heard from the sensible community of people who understand science...

9 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

No

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrostatic_motor

They would do better to listen to others.

OK, now  you have heard from the sensible community of people who understand science...

If you take a magnet, you know, like magnetism, it can move stuff, metal stuff, yes? You charge a magnet with electricity, so , this motion is supplied by the combined forces, logically.

12 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

This is where they will provide power to the machine, but, it is only possible to provide motion through magnetism too.

Windmill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windmill

Watermill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermill

They can provide power/energy/motion, without neither electricity nor magnets..

Brett, are you native English speaker? It doesn't seem to, looking how you are expressing. In RSA, there are 11 official languages.. Maybe misunderstanding comes from simple fact that everything what you say must be translated to English first..

46 minutes ago, Brett Nortj said:

If you take a magnet, you know, like magnetism, it can move stuff, metal stuff, yes?

It's not so simple. Magnet can cause movement of ferromagnetic metals, or ions, or electrically charged particles.

Magnet can cause induction in metal (the smaller resistance the better, therefor Copper is widely used). Typically long wire with insulator winded around piece of ferromagnetic core (transformer / electric generator - Alternator). To eliminate eddy currents core is not single piece of Iron/ferromagnetic.

Edited by Sensei

If you take a magnet, you know, like magnetism, it can move stuff, metal stuff, yes? You charge a magnet with electricity, so , this motion is supplied by the combined forces, logically.

You seem to have forgotten what you said (or maybe you just tried to lie about it).
You said 

13 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

it is only possible to provide motion through magnetism

And that's plainly not true.

The examples I gave show electricity producing movement without magnetism.

So you are still wrong, and now you look dishonest too.

3 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

You seem to have forgotten what you said (or maybe you just tried to lie about it).
You said 

And that's plainly not true.

The examples I gave show electricity producing movement without magnetism.

So you are still wrong, and now you look dishonest too.

How does a force that supplies friction provide motion? Friction is a force that supplies growth, nothing more, while magnetism supplies fields of push or pull, of course.

36 minutes ago, Brett Nortj said:

How does a force that supplies friction provide motion?

That hasn't got anything to do with magnetism has it?

I walk along the road pushing a wheelbarrow.

Obviously I need to apply a force to the barrow pushing forwards.

Newton's laws tell me that there must be a force pushing back on me.

But I'm not moving backwards so, there must be another force pushing me forwards.

That force is supplied by friction where  my shoes meet the ground.

Without friction you wouldn't be able to walk.

It's as if you have not thought this through.

1 minute ago, John Cuthber said:

That hasn't got anything to do with magnetism has it?

I walk along the road pushing a wheelbarrow.

Obviously I need to apply a force to the barrow pushing forwards.

Newton's laws tell me that there must be a force pushing back on me.

But I'm not moving backwards so, there must be another force pushing me forwards.

That force is supplied by friction where  my shoes meet the ground.

Without friction you wouldn't be able to walk.

It's as if you have not thought this through.

The strength of the message to the atoms is greater pushing you forwards as you have more mass.

4 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

How does a force that supplies friction provide motion? Friction is a force that supplies growth, nothing more, while magnetism supplies fields of push or pull, of course.

3 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

The strength of the message to the atoms is greater pushing you forwards as you have more mass.

None of this makes any sense. "Friction supplies growth"? "Strength of the message" ?

Do you perhaps type your answers in some language in Google translate and copy the result literally here?