Courtship.

Brett Nortj

As a man of few encounters, I have observed that there is some misunderstanding between men and woman, and, am fully prepared to explain myself, with evidence based on, well, observations that nobody can argue with, as they are that abundant, if you will.

Serenading the woman is the job of 'the seeker.' The man seeks to woo the woman, [woo] + [man], and the woman seeks the security the man affords her. This is because the female is full of estrogen and seeks to be comforted and protect her babies from harm so seeks the embrace of a strong man, yes? This is the flower to be pollinated, of course.

The man needs to accept that nothing bad will happen to him if he is denied this nectar, and, move quickly. He is driven to pollinate, and, it is a social peer pressure to stop pollinating for too long. This makes him, well, sometimes force himself onto women, which could be called rape, but most rapes are date rapes where the man picks a soft target or one he is comfortable with, or, thinks is seduced by himself. He is the seeker, and, with more than a billion lives, as a term that all men will relate to, will succeed if he keeps trying, as the women will observe a busy little bee that reminds them of caring about their children, the eggs they are fostering, as they will observe a positive attitude, of course.

Now, if the man wants to get the girl, he needs to try, this is the basis of faith, he cannot try anything he has no faith in realising, unless he understands that it is just a ceremony that will eventually either see him lose interest, or, get the girl. The right way to court is with good intentions and openly baring all, as then you will relax and give off good energy with your perspiration that affects all things with your aura, and the woman will feel it, and, be goaded into curiosity. If the woman makes it obvious that she is not interested, then that is that, yes?

~ Personally, I know woman are sick of men making eye contact after eye contact and wasting their time. Ask, realise, rejoice or progress, yes ladies?

10 minutes ago, nevim said:

So, what is the misunderstanding you’ve observed and what exactly would you like to discuss in this thread?

The misunderstanding is where the man hesitates and thinks the woman will wait for him. This is a crazy world of progressive lifestyles, obsessing over one person is fruitless.

Well, would it be okay to talk about 'kissing techniques,' or, would that be against he forum rules?

2 hours ago, Brett Nortj said:

Well, would it be okay to talk about 'kissing techniques,' or, would that be against he forum rules?

Against the rules, I'm not sure depends what you say. Weird, definitely. 

Really your whole thread reads a bit off to me. A bit like a youngish guy who is upset that he isn't getting what he wants.