Isn't 'science' education" actually brainswashing?

Taingorz

Yes of course it is, the whole 'education' system is here to dumb people down, take away their creativity and

learn to conform. That's why the theories of 'scientists' are so very strange, they can't think straight anymore and

confuse mathematics for the real world.

It's a sad state of affairs.

39 minutes ago, Taingorz said:

That's why the theories of 'scientists' are so very strange, they can't think straight anymore and

This may be part of your misunderstanding. The "real world" is observed, questions are asked and thought about, experiments to test the observations are devised, and the results are modeled mathematically. But it's all based on real world observation that yields conclusions trustworthy enough to base predictions about the future on.

The theories may seem strange because they aren't "answers" or "proof", they're our best explanations for various phenomena. Theories change as we get better at observation.

I agree with Taingorz. It's just the same in the UK. If you don't bow down and conform to their fake 'big bang' hypothesis, you're a 'heretic'. They forget that BB was put forward as a joke by Rev. Lemaitre in 1927 to wind up some extremely pompous scientists of that day. New 'fools' are still 'fooled' by it to this very day. Nothing changes. Beyond belief!!! David

52 minutes ago, David Hine said:

I agree with Taingorz. It's just the same in the UK. If you don't bow down and conform to their fake 'big bang' hypothesis, you're a 'heretic'. They forget that BB was put forward as a joke by Rev. Lemaitre in 1927 to wind up some extremely pompous scientists of that day. New 'fools' are still 'fooled' by it to this very day. Nothing changes. Beyond belief!!! David

Your ability to make assertions about things you don't understand is astounding...

59 minutes ago, David Hine said:

No David, that is simply wrong. An otherwise great astronomer, Fred Hoyle, who was involved and pushing a "steady state" hypothesis was the person who in a derisive fashion applied the BB terminology. If you would care to check out history [which I suppose you won't] you will find that your whole "fairy tale" account of what happened, is just that....a fairy tale, you know, like Santa Claus, God and the Easter bunny. Of course this was before the CMBR was discovered, which then gave the BB the solidarity over the steady state. 

What we can learn [I hope!] from this, is that as reputable as Freddy Hoyle was, he could be said to have an agenda of sorts....or perhaps he was "disgusted"with the BB theory as it still left the door open for a who and how of the BB, and of course the usual "god of the gaps"  methodology that probably LaMaitre probably had.

What you will find if you happen to decide to familairise yourself with the facts, is that the Catholic church recognises both the BB and the theory of the evolution of life...You see, they had to to retain any semblance of logic and/or sensibility, as the evidence for both are overwhelming. But again, since the BB and the theory of evolution of life both say nothing about the actual beginning, they obviously are insidiously applying their "god of the gaps" short circuit. I hope that as helped your own lack of knowledge in that regard.....or perhaps you also have an agenda? 

With regard the the nonsense portrayed in the OP, I'm pretty sure any self respecting member of the human race, will see the absolute stupidity that he/she is stating in the OP, obviously on a science forum and obviously simply to get a raise out of people. The mind actually boggles at such inane stupidity that some would have you believe.

Edited by beecee

6 minutes ago, David Hine said:

The mainstream Churches, for the sake of 'popularity', are disobeying The Bible teachings of Jesus. Genesis very clearly states the universe was Created in 6 of 24 hour days. That makes evolution impossible, as there is not the time for that. A true Church of Jesus will never teach such evolution lies. 

They disobey the bible simply because it has been shown that this obscure book, written by obscure men, in an obscure age is filled with nonsensical fairy tale notions that are fit only for children to believe/accept.

The rest of your preaching is ignored, and obviously probably also against the rules.

11 minutes ago, David Hine said:

They are now best avoided. That is so sad, because only 50 years ago, science was genuine and fun. It's now turned 'sick', and corrupts young minds with it's web of lies.

Visiting places like the royal institution and some colleges, you can sense the strong unpleasant 'smell' of Satan.

These 'dark' places are to be avoided, David

And obviously and observationally science continues to march on in its goal of obtaining knowledge for humanity, while pushing the notion of some magical creating spaghetti monster into near oblivion.

3 hours ago, Taingorz said:

No. Because everybody can repeat experiments at home, observe and measure them, and came up with the same equations.

57 minutes ago, David Hine said:

A true Church of Jesus will never teach such evolution lies. 

Evolution can be observed in the real life, every day.. Pathogens are mutating all the time (they want to survive in unfriendly environment!), and medicament from yesterday, might be not working anymore with newer mutation (pathogens change, adjust to unfriendly environment full of some kind of medicament, something dangerous for them).. Thus need to make new vaccines and medicament every year for f.e. flu.

1 hour ago, David Hine said:

There have been no advances in cosmology since Einstein and Hubble's Constant, 70.98047). The technology has vastly improved, but not the understanding. That has been at a standstill for 100 years, tethered in corruption and lies. I don't see that changing. Can you name something notable in cosmology in the last 80 years? David

Well for a start and of the top of my head, the discoveries and further verifications of GR with the Lense Thirring effect, gravitational waves, and of course gravitational lensing. Any more nonsensical unsupported claims you would like to make?

1 hour ago, Moontanman said:

You are the one making an assertion provide evidence of what you claim being true.. 

He can't and he won't....obviously it stands out like dog balls...a rabid agenda is afoot here.

4 hours ago, Taingorz said:

Yes of course it is, the whole 'education' system is here to dumb people down, take away their creativity and

learn to conform. That's why the theories of 'scientists' are so very strange, they can't think straight anymore and

All this kvetching and yet you have failed to actually debunk anything, or provide evidence of a competing hypothesis. If things are as dire as you say, it should be trivially easy to do this. Why have failed so miserably?

1 hour ago, David Hine said:

There have been no advances in cosmology since Einstein and Hubble's Constant, 70.98047). The technology has vastly improved, but not the understanding. That has been at a standstill for 100 years, tethered in corruption and lies. I don't see that changing. Can you name something notable in cosmology in the last 80 years? David

Oh and after thinking a little bit, we can also add the discovery [albeit serendipitiously] of the CMBR, acceleration in the expansion rate, and of course the confirmation of BH's and colliding/merging BH's. Any more unsupported nonsense you would like to claim? 

3 hours ago, David Hine said:

Jesus has also very firm Commandments concerning human behaviour, and states the only permissible sexual relations allowed are between a man and his wife. Anything else is abhorrent to The Lord. Today's 'abhorrent' life styles will reap a very grim reward.

Majority of living organisms on the Earth are not reproducing in sexual intercourse, between male and female, no husband nor wife, but because of division of cell, and they differentiate due to mutation. If mutation is useful, organism is surviving, and spreading change in DNA/RNA to the future generations. If mutation is complete failure, organism is quickly dying. If mutation is partial failure, organism can become easy meal for predator, and surrounding it environment will "decide" whether mutation will be spreading or not (e.g. complete white pigeon is easily visible by hawk in environment which is gray like rocks or modern city buildings.. but is hard to be visible in winter environment like Greenland, Canada, North Europe, North Russia, Alaska.. but in environment without hawks or any other predators such mutation can be freely spreading).

True homosexual person didn't choose to be homosexual. In majority of cases it's result of action of hormones on embryo in the wrong moment of its early development (that's why there are cases in which pair of twins have different sexuality). And it's not illness, which can (or should) be cured.

From New Testament you should better learn some humbleness, tolerance to other people, and minorities. "Don't judge, to not be judged"..

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:
  3 hours ago, David Hine said:

Jesus has also very firm Commandments concerning human behaviour, and states the only permissible sexual relations allowed are between a man and his wife. Anything else is abhorrent to The Lord. Today's 'abhorrent' life styles will reap a very grim reward.

I'd like to know exactly where in the Bible jesus said these things... 

"Isn't 'science' education" actually brainswashing?"

Science education is teaching people how to do science- training in doing, and interpreting experiments.

Learning how to interpret data is the absolute opposite of brainwashing.

Which tells me that the OP doesn't understand how science works...

9 hours ago, Phi for All said:

This may be part of your misunderstanding. The "real world" is observed, questions are asked and thought about, experiments to test the observations are devised, and the results are modeled mathematically. But it's all based on real world observation that yields conclusions trustworthy enough to base predictions about the future on.

The theories may seem strange because they aren't "answers" or "proof", they're our best explanations for various phenomena. Theories change as we get better at observation.

Now, THAT sounded exactly like the text in the texbooks when I was at University.

And boring at that.

No, it is NOT the way it works in the real world.

5 hours ago, John Cuthber said:

"Isn't 'science' education" actually brainswashing?"

Science education is teaching people how to do science- training in doing, and interpreting experiments.

Learning how to interpret data is the absolute opposite of brainwashing.

Which tells me that the OP doesn't understand how science works...

I once studied physics/math and clinical psychology.

Yes, there is brainwashing going on, starting from early school. And yes, school (including uni) make peopel very dumb, stupid, kills creativity and so on and so forth. school is not very good for once mental health!

I do understand people here don't want to see that after sometimes years of swallowing nonsense by

the educational ahum institutes.

If people only knew where 'education' came from.

Edited by Taingorz

11 hours ago, Taingorz said:

And yet you appear to take no issue with using a computer - apparently oblivious to the fact that its integrated circuits were designed by people who were educated in quantum mechanics and electromagnetism, built by people who were educated in engineering and mathematics, and marketed to you by people who were educated in economics/marketing/management. It was packaged by machines designed and built by engineers, delivered to you (or your local store) in vehicles built on the principles of thermodynamics, and probably paid for using networked systems programmed and administered by computer scientists.

If the education of the people who made that computer you are now typing and reading on possible was a sad affair and brainwashing, then please feel free not to make use of the end product. And all other products of the modern world which are the result of the efforts of educated...sorry, meant to say brainwashed...people.

But since you evidently do, I can only surmise that you are a in fact here only to troll us, because you aren’t taking your very own principles very seriously, do you? And that is what I really call a “sad state of affairs”.

You need to realise that yes, creativity is indeed important, but without scientific knowledge to give it a firm basis, it can never produce anything of any practical value, beyond the most trivial of contraptions. The secret is hence not to foster an attitude of “creativity vs science”, but rather to realise that both are needed to make a real impact on the everyday life of ordinary people. 

1 hour ago, Taingorz said:

And yes, school (including uni) make peopel very dumb

Truth be told, this made my day lol :D

1 hour ago, Markus Hanke said:

And yet you appear to take no issue with using a computer - apparently oblivious to the fact that its integrated circuits were designed by people who were educated in quantum mechanics and electromagnetism, built by people who were educated in engineering and mathematics, and marketed to you by people who were educated in economics/marketing/management.

Nope, technology is NOT applied (modern) physics/science, Besides computers and thinks like that were invented way before  there was any quantum physics.

It was marketed indeed. By PR firms. But in reality it was all stolen from people way more intelligent and creative then ahum 'scientists'.

Actually it is with ALL inventions that 'science' claimed to be the originator of it. However there is

in reality NOTHINg that came out of 'modern science'. Nothing, Zilch, Zero.

Everything was made way before (modern) physics. And besides that, quantum physics is extremely wrong, just like relativity , the big bang and so on and so forth.

People seem no not to  like the idea that all real inventions where hijacked by modern science! While modern science had in reality nothing to do with it.

I understand, it is a difficult thing to graps, but there is plenty of evidence.

Edited by Taingorz

LCD, LED, OLED, semiconductors, diodes, photodiodes, photoresistors, transistors, phototransistors, lasers, CD, CD-RW, DVD, DVD-RW, Blu-ray, solar panels, etc. etc.

even CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) (obsolete TV screen) is utilizing quantum physics knowledge..

1 hour ago, Taingorz said:

I understand, it is a difficult thing to graps, but there is plenty of evidence.

Then be so kind and share this evidence with us ...

Hi Taingorz, I agree with 90% of your post. All developments today come from commercial industry, the NHS, and so forth. Sometimes industry work with colleges, such as Imperial here in London under joint research programmes, but that's about it.  The last 'academic' breakthroughs were from Hubble and Einstein, a fellow Jew, who grasped a fundamental concept through being inspired by Maxwell's equations, but this was over 100 years ago. Hubble's observations were the very last of note from academia. 

The 'era' of academia is now firmly over. Stephen Hawking contributed nothing original, and just parroted Einstein and Hubble. It become like a silly show, where he often blasphemed The Holy Spirit in public, and along with deluded Dawkins, they were no more than 'fools'. There are now no original thoughts coming out of academia, and if anyone dare to suggest something original, it's instantly condemned. We now know Hubble' s Constant is 70.98047 beyond all doubt, and that was instantaneously condemned without them even seeing the equation!!!!

So 'big bang' is now dead, and the field open for a better model. For me, the Torah Genesis account of the universe ticks all the boxes, and as it was handed to Moses from our Creator, Jesus, is beyond all doubt.

Kind regards, David 

All the 'new' developments today come from Chinese and Indian industries. All the stuff in the shops now comes from the far east, where new technologies are continuously emerging.

It's a 'second' industrial revolution, and we are now merely a customer. We need to accept that as fact. EMI in Hayes did much research in many areas, including medical, but sadly now is gone. It's all now done in China. Philips (Sony) here still do research, but that's about it.

All science here (UK) now does is 'brainwashing'  with fake theories -so sad, when only 60 years ago, it was open, honest, and productive, David 

13 minutes ago, David Hine said:

Hi Taingorz, I agree with 90% of your post. All developments today come from commercial industry, the NHS, and so forth. Sometimes industry work with colleges, such as Imperial here in London under joint research programmes, but that's about it.  The last 'academic' breakthroughs were from Hubble and Einstein, a fellow Jew, who grasped a fundamental concept through being inspired by Maxwell's equations, but this was over 100 years ago. Hubble's observations were the very last of note from academia. 

The 'era' of academia is now firmly over. Stephen Hawking contributed nothing original, and just parroted Einstein and Hubble. It become like a silly show, where he often blasphemed The Holy Spirit in public, and along with deluded Dawkins, they were no more than 'fools'. There are now no original thoughts coming out of academia, and if anyone dare to suggest something original, it's instantly condemned. We now know Hubble' s Constant is 70.98047 beyond all doubt, and that was instantaneously condemned without them even seeing the equation!!!!

So 'big bang' is now dead, and the field open for a better model. For me, the Torah Genesis account of the universe ticks all the boxes, and as it was handed to Moses from our Creator, Jesus, is beyond all doubt.

Kind regards, David 

Well ok, but the basic inventions, like computers, smartphone, transistors etc, aren't made today by commercial institutions, but

years and years and years earlier . Just by intelligent individuals, most of the time with no back ground in science at all. 

Then 'science' hijacked these ideas.

I do agree that 'science' is getting obsolete , and slowly but surely will be replaced by , what I call, 'real' science.

Modern science as presented to day has it all wrong, very wrong and has nothing to do with reality.

Modern science is full with foolish ideas, like the big bang, relativity bollocks, quantum gobbledygook.evolution shite,

the nuclear atom filth and so on and so forth.