Preachy hijack split from Big Bang - doubts ?

David Hine

These arguments will rage until we have the wisdom and courage to condemn the fake 'big bang' hypothesis to the speculation bin. I would say it's the 'biggest blunder' to date in cosmology, infinitely greater than Einstein and the Cosmological Constant episode. That was quite understandable, given the circumstances then.

Supposedly intelligent people are now totally fooled by 'big bang', -it's the CURSE that will eventually destroy all scientific credibility if it continues unchecked, David

3 minutes ago, David Hine said:

These arguments will rage until we have the wisdom and courage to condemn the fake 'big bang' hypothesis to the speculation bin. I would say it's the 'biggest blunder' to date in cosmology, infinitely greater than Einstein and the Cosmological Constant episode. That was quite understandable, given the circumstances then.

Supposedly intelligent people are now totally fooled by 'big bang', -it's the CURSE that will eventually destroy all scientific credibility if it continues unchecked, David

Have you an alternative explanation that fits the evidence so far gathered?

4 minutes ago, David Hine said:

So what evidence do you have against it?  -  anytime I have seen it discussed here in the past the 'evidence' presented is usually laughed out of court or is purely speculative or just confused.  I must admit it isn't my field though.  I would imagine once we have further evidence the theory will change a little  - I can't see it changing much though and it won't involve an imagined super being creating it with a thought.

•  
  • David Hine
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Hi, In reality, no one in secular science has any clue about the early universe, and how it came into existence. The 'big bang' is not the truth -it fails dismally at every new challenge, so has to be constantly 'fudged' as more data comes in from the Astronomers. Non existent dark matter etc., and 'god particle' nonsense is the latest 'cheating' in this ever continuing saga of 'big bang' lies. When will these bb lies stop??

Until something 'better' comes along (very unlikely), we only have the Creation account as handed to Moses by Jesus, as described in The Torah. As a Jew, I firmly believe The Word of God (Jesus), and I know by faith it's the true explanation. The Hubble 70.98047 stuff is a direct revelation of this. The Torah is intensely mathematical, and this maths is also to be found in all the sciences. Even the electrochemical series and atomic theory has this same interconnecting maths framework basis. Pi is a very very special Constant,  that embraces and describes 'space time' precisely, and so is found in most maths describing real dynamic scientific situations. That is not by chance. We call this way of thinking, Gematria. David

3 minutes ago, David Hine said:
  •  
  • David Hine
  • Members
  • 21 posts

has to be constantly 'fudged' as more data comes in from the Astronomers.

Seriously - answer my question - I am interested as to what you think about JJ Thompson and his plumb pudding model of the atom.  Genius or idiot?

I think he was a genius...  he was as right as he could be with the information available to him. What do you think? What do you think about how his theory has evolved from that point through Bohr and on to today's more modern theories?

7 minutes ago, David Hine said:
  •  
  • . We call this way of thinking, Gematria.

I call it something else - but the mods give me a bollocking if I use the word.

9 minutes ago, David Hine said:
  •  
  • David Hine
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Hi, In reality, no one in secular science has any clue about the early universe, and how it came into existence. The 'big bang' is not the truth -it fails dismally at every new challenge, so has to be constantly 'fudged' as more data comes in from the Astronomers. Non existent dark matter etc., and 'god particle' nonsense is the latest 'cheating' in this ever continuing saga of 'big bang' lies. When will these bb lies stop??

God particle nonsense? Please elaborate... 

9 minutes ago, David Hine said:

Until something 'better' comes along (very unlikely), we only have the Creation account as handed to Moses by Jesus, as described in The Torah. As a Jew, I firmly believe The Word of God (Jesus), and I know by faith it's the true explanation. The Hubble 70.98047 stuff is a direct revelation of this. The Torah is intensely mathematical, and this maths is also to be found in all the sciences. Even the electrochemical series and atomic theory has this same interconnecting maths framework basis. Pi is a very very special Constant,  that embraces and describes 'space time' precisely, and so is found in most maths describing real dynamic scientific situations. That is not by chance. We call this way of thinking, Gematria. David

So since all we have is nonsense from a holy book we should accept it? Seriously? 

1 hour ago, David Hine said:

I agree about the big bang,I don't agree about what you wrote about  einstein. His theories were deliberetely put out to mislead.

The best hint I can give you, that until you have studied the little book I'm forbidden to mention here, is that the Aether concept will need to be re-introduced. This also has an interesting maths description, but not for consumption, until the 'big bang'  nonsense is firmly consigned to where it belongs - in the bin of science follies, David

2 minutes ago, David Hine said:

Turn off your computer. Now read your KJ version of Genesis very carefully, and ask Jesus to reveal His Word to you. If you sincerely want that, He will open you eyes to His Word, and its meaning. You will then see the folly that we call secular science. Once The Holy Spirit guides you to the truth, man made lies will just become the nonsense they are, David

!

Moderator Note

Religion is off-topic in the mainstream science sections. You've been told that before. I see a mandatory vacation in your near future if you keep it up. 

1 hour ago, David Hine said:
  •  
  • David Hine
  • Members
  • 21 posts

!

Moderator Note

Preaching is not going to be tolerated. Science gets discussed in the science sections here. Keep religion out of it.

Closing this down until we can get it sorted out.