Trollposts split from Global Warming is Opinion

Taingorz

I really think it is all hoax, used to get public support for changing society,

“The data doesn’t matter. We’re not basing our recommendations on the data. We’re basing them on the climate models.”–

Prof. Chris Folland, Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research "

“The models are convenient fictions that provide something very useful.”– Dr David Frame, Climate modeler, Oxford University

“No matter if the science of global warming is all phony… climate change provides the greatest opportunity to bring about justice and equality in the world.” — Christine Stewart, former Canadian Minister of the Environment

“It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.” — Paul Watson, Co-founder of Greenpeace

“Unless we announce disasters no one will listen.” — Sir John Houghton, First chairman of IPCC

“We need to get some broad based support, to capture the public’s imagination… So we have to offer up scary scenarios, make simplified, dramatic statements and make little mention of any doubts… Each of us has to decide what the right balance is between being effective and being honest.” — Prof. Stephen Schneider, Stanford Professor of Biology and Global Change. Professor Schneider was among the earliest and most vocal proponents of man-made global warming and a lead author of many IPCC reports. He is a member of the Club of Rome.

“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” –Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation and member of the Club of Rome.

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

“The Earth Summit will play an important role in] reforming and strengthening the United Nations as the centerpiece of the emerging system of democratic global governance.”

“The concept of national sovereignty has been an immutable, indeed sacred, principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation. It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation states, however powerful. The global community must be assured of environmental security.” — Maurice Strong, Executive Director of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Al Gore’s mentor and executive member of the Club of Rome.

“I believe it is appropriate to have an ‘over-representation’ of the facts on how dangerous it is, as a predicate for opening up the audience.” — Al Gore, member of the Club of Rome and set to become the world’s first carbon billionaire. He is also the largest shareholder of Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), which looks set to become the world’s central carbon trading body.

Maurice Strong sits on the board of directors for CCX.

2 minutes ago, iNow said:

Yeah, these extreme hurricanes and ever growing wild fires and pervasive droughts are all just part of their sneaky plan to reshape economic priorities. 

you are being lied to. That's the key.

1 minute ago, John Cuthber said:

Well, if the weather is telling me the truth and the environmentalists are agreeing with it, then presumably, it's the climate change deniers who are lying.

I can't say I'm shocked.

can you be more vague? Gee! This is rather vague and even circular in it's reasoning.

1 hour ago, Taingorz said:

I really think it is all hoax, used to get public support for changing society,

!

Moderator Note

What you personally think does not matter. What matters is the science. Posting quotes is not science.

Since I am tired of your trolling, this is going in the trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.