Hijack from Big Bang - doubts ?

David Hine

The equation that gives that' fixes' Hubble's Constant at 70.98047 is :-  2 multiplied by a meg parsec then multiplied by the speed of light (C). this is then divided by Pi to the power of 21.

This is the one and ONLY value of Hubble. If you do not understand this, I will be happy to email you in a sensible way. My email address is in Some Book on Amazon Kindle Books.

Hubble's Constant is actually as 'fixed' in value as Pi. To believe anything else is fake. This simple fact actually proves the 'big bang' hypothesis is fake.

A universe 'explosion' joke was put forward by Rev. Lemaitre around 1927 as a wind up JOKE in the Hubble revelations of that time -and the 'so called' scientists ('suckers') have believed it ever since -an even BIGGER joke!! The Very Rev. Lemaitre had a rather 'twisted John Cleese' type sense of humour, and was ridiculing all those who do not believe our Father, Lord Jesus Created the universe in 6 of 24 hour days. Lemaitre saw his joke backfire, and tried in 1936 to retract it for the total rubbish it is. Of course, the secular 'fools' are still fooled by it to this very day!! It was Fred Hoyle who gave the 'big bang' that 'insulting' name through his utter contempt of it. Rev. Lemaitre simply called it an explosion (for fun). Rev. Lemaitre was a devout Roman Catholic Christian Priest, who believed the truth of Creation as described in the K. J. Genesis account. You should do too, David.

Meet the only alien you will ever find. He was spotted lurking in the dark shadows of Harrow Bus station.

Alien on Weed.gif

27 minutes ago, David Hine said:

The equation that gives that' fixes' Hubble's Constant at 70.98047 is :-  2 multiplied by a meg parsec then multiplied by the speed of light (C). this is then divided by Pi to the power of 21.

The equation doesn't matter if it produces the wrong result.

27 minutes ago, David Hine said:

Hubble's Constant is actually as 'fixed' in value as Pi. To believe anything else is fake

Sorry, I'll stick with the evidence rather than baseless claims of some random guy on the Internet.

17 hours ago, David Hine said:

My email address is in Some Book on Amazon Kindle Books.

!

Moderator Note

No more of this. We don't allow advertising here. You agreed to this when you joined.

And stop hijacking other people's threads with your pet idea.

42 minutes ago, David Hine said:

This is the one and ONLY value of Hubble. If you do not understand this, I will be happy to email you in a sensible way. My email address is in 'The Principle of Astrogeometry' on Amazon Kindle Books.

Hubble's Constant is actually as 'fixed' in value as Pi. To believe anything else is fake. This simple fact actually proves the 'big bang' hypothesis is fake.

A universe 'explosion' joke was put forward by Rev. Lemaitre around 1927 as a wind up JOKE in the Hubble revelations of that time -and the 'so called' scientists ('suckers') have believed it ever since -an even BIGGER joke!! The Very Rev. Lemaitre had a rather 'twisted John Cleese' type sense of humour, and was ridiculing all those who do not believe our Father, Lord Jesus Created the universe in 6 of 24 hour days. Lemaitre saw his joke backfire, and tried in 1936 to retract it for the total rubbish it is. Of course, the secular 'fools' are still fooled by it to this very day!! It was Fred Hoyle who gave the 'big bang' that 'insulting' name through his utter contempt of it. Rev. Lemaitre simply called it an explosion (for fun). Rev. Lemaitre was a devout Roman Catholic Christian Priest, who believed the truth of Creation as described in the K. J. Genesis account. You should do too, David.

Meet the only alien you will ever find. He was spotted lurking in the dark shadows of Harrow Bus station.

Alien on Weed.gif

Nonsensical pseudo rhetoric, nothing more, nothing less. 

Now if you were to present some empirical evidence to support any of your claims, it would not be viewed as a poor joke. :rolleyes:

But we won't, will we?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.