What is with this that girls lying they have never had boyfriend?

ps2huang

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a summary of a recent convsersation I had with my girlfriend. She's a very independent woman that I respect a lot. She's smart, objective, and I love debating with her. Anyway...

Me: "Why do women nag men?"

Girlfriend: "Because we see your potential."

Me: "But I thought we were supposed to accept each other the way we are."

Girlfriend: "Right, we want YOU, just...a better you. We're trying to help you improve.

-----Me (thinking to myself): "Boy, what would she say if I told her she needed to improve..."-----

Me: "Instead of trying to improve your man, why don't you improve yourself instead? Then you can lead by example."

Girlfriend (after much thought): "Because we're too afraid to do it ourselves, plus we prefer the men being in charge."

Me: "So you're kinda living by proxy then?"

Girlfriend: "Yeah, kinda."

Here's a summary of a recent convsersation I had with my girlfriend. She's a very independent woman that I respect a lot. She's smart' date=' objective, and I love debating with her. Anyway...

Me: "Why do women nag men?"

Girlfriend: "Because we see your potential."

Me: "But I thought we were supposed to accept each other the way we are."

Girlfriend: "Right, we want YOU, just...a better you. We're trying to help you improve.

-----Me (thinking to myself): "Boy, what would she say if I told her she needed to improve..."-----

Me: "Instead of trying to improve your man, why don't you improve yourself instead? Then you can lead by example."

Girlfriend (after much thought): "Because we're too afraid to do it ourselves, plus we prefer the men being in charge."

Me: "So you're kinda living by proxy then?"

Girlfriend: "Yeah, kinda."[/quote']

Nice try. I see you sitting by your computer thinking this up. ;)

Bettina

Ok, you can kind of treat this like my thread I said I was going to do. I'm not going to go on and on, just a little bit about what I've seen to work. You can think I'm some kind of womanizer, I don't really care. I honestly don't think that I am. Anyway, from the top, which kind of guy do you think is the most attractive to women?

A man who barely makes eye contact, stutters on himself, and has no sense of self-value.

A man who talks with confidence, stands tall, and is funny.

How about...

A man who calls his girlfriend twice every day telling her how much he loves her.

A man who rarely calls his girlfriend and has other things on his mind.

The second group may come as a surprise to the average male. While the first may seem appealing to a woman, the second will be the one she's always thinking about. When it gets right down to it, what do people (everybody) find attractive?

Things of high value, interesting, and rare. Would diamonds be worth as much if they were readily available? Sure, they may sparkle, but other stones do this as well. Diamonds are valuable in the eyes of most people because they're hard to come by. It shows you have status. They wouldn't be so interesting if you could get them for $5.

Let me ask you this: In a desert, would water or a diamond be more valuable? Value is determined not by price but by a concept of what something is worth through personal experience and needs.

I think that women are attracted to fame, money, and power simply because of biological side of attraction. And the thing is that famous and rich men already have an edge because they're initially to be assumed as having dominant traits. People of high status or attraction are assumed to be more intelligent and interesting. There's a term for this but I cant remember it.

If you can give her the feelings she wants then she will treat you like a rich and powerful man. Ask yourself how you'd walk if you were famous...how would you act differently. Do this: Hum, not a song, just a note. Move it down to your chest so it resonates. Instead of talking from your nasal cavities, resonate from your chest.

Anyway, women want a challenge. Some may be happy being able to real in a nerd, but they don't respect these average guys as much as they do guys that are harder to get. Their personal reality may be that guys kiss up to them. Even if they have to a little bit of manipulation, most women will take what's available. But even if they don't like admitting it, sometimes not even to themselves, they'd rather be in a relationship with a guy that's in control of surroundings and himself. The kind of guy that just might say no to her. And NOT the week guys that give them everything they ask for -- IMO, it's these kind of guys that are chauvinists. (Read Bad Boys...and have you ever seen any lifetime? Girl meets mysterious guy ridding motor cycle. Girl tames guy. Girl and guy live happily ever after...) One boyfriend may be used, yes "used", to buy them things (dinner, perfume, whatever) while another man may be her "boytoy."

The difference? One is dominant and the other is submissive. It may seem logical to like the guy who calls his girlfriend twice a day. But it's not the case.

Women like sexual tension and tension is created through frustration. Guys respond very differently to frustration then women do; We get mad! The second guy is going to keep her guessing. He will have a higher value then the first and thus she may blow the other guy off, or flake (and he'd probably let her as well) but will probably not want to miss a phone call from the other. If a girl flakes on you, you have to tell her "My time is valuable and I don't appreciate you wasting it like that."

Guys just need to be confident enough to take the lead. It's still very "old fashioned:" You approach her, you ask her out, etc. Be confident enough to take the lead. Instead of always being afraid of rejection, "If I say this, will she be mad?" (Just like the first guy that heads every demand from a girl is afraid that his girlfriend would get upset). It doesn't matter if you get her phone number or not. The fact that the first guy is an ass-kisser makes his girlfriend more likely to dump him. It's simple: It does not matter what anybody else thinks! Guys that feel like they have to defend themselves are far less attractive. Be different.

Have you ever noticed how women behave when they're getting teased? It can almost look like they get angry. "Aw, throwing a temper tantrum..." I met a girl at an engineering camp a couple weeks ago. The very first day she's like "I slept on the way up and now my hair's messy." Bingo! I said, "Well, I didn't really want to say anything about it..." When we saw each other latter I told her that I didn't want her hanging out with me. "Everybody keeps looking at your hair!" "I'm getting embarrassed standing beside you!" A little latter she had a blue butterfly holding up her hair in the back. I remember saying something about it... But teasing does not mean to taunt her until she gets pissed off. It's the perfect amount of frustration you create so she's having enough fun to be more interested. It shows, on top of everything else, that you're not afraid to have fun.

The key to any interaction is being indifferent to women. It makes you different in a very attractive way. Instead of other guys feeding compliments trying to get something, all of the sudden you come along and you don't pay that much attention to her. She doesn't know why she isn't attracting you, so she'll try harder. Now the game is turned around because she wants the guy. Instead of the frame being guy trying to get validation from girl, the entire communication is changed to girl trying to get validation from guy. It creates frustration and she'll be having much more fun then she would be with guys "dancing around like monkeys"; which she looks down upon.

Another way to build anticipation is to start a story but finish latter. Tell her that you can finish on the phone. Oh, and learn how to pause in the middle of a sentence. Anyway, this isn't really profound stuff I'm telling you. Some guys bust on women instinctively, I bet everybody has seen mister pimp doing this.

Hanging out or not, women will still test you. On a conscious and subconscious level. They talk about it with each other, like it's some sort of game -- maybe it gets them report with their peers? Some talk about how many guys hit on them in the bar, about the nerdy guy that said something really retarded, etc I guess it boosts their ego to have men hitting on them. (Actually, one thing that some men think is that women respond negatively to being approached by a stranger. But they're actually flattered and will react positively to good body language)

Anyway, after some report (date report), when I meet those kind of people, I wait for them to consciously start their little act that normally works to get other men wasting money and say to the effect, "You don't have me fooled." She'll look at you funny and be like "What?" "Well, most guys probably fall for your 'I'm aloof and pretty so I get my way' but I know something that they don't. There's another side of you, one that is sensitive. Although you act raw I bet when somebody says something negative about you, it really hits you on the inside." The reason this works so well is because it's true! It will change a cold woman so fast that you'll instantly see an entirely new person appear.

Women will test you to see if you'll comply to them. The second you "fail," they're out. Do things on your terms. You don't have to act like a jerk, just don't turn into a wussy. Women can get anything they want from most men so why would somebody be more interesting by doing this! It's O.K. to say no if you don't want to do something!

Another thing that interests me is humer, so I'm going to share some pointers. Any good comedian will tell you that it's the character and not the jokes that are the most funny. If you're known to be funny by other people then they'll laugh at stuff you say even if it's dumb. It's like they anticipate that you're going to do something entertaining. Close to the end of school last year somebody asked to use the restrooms. I blurted out "Good luck!" But right after I said it, I was like "That's really retarded" and got worried about what other people were thinking (even though I've been saying not to...) And to my amusement everybody started laughing, even the teacher who was normally very cold to me! When I look back on it, if one of the more quite people had said that, it probably wouldn't have been very funny. It was the situation that was funny. And this is why telling stories is effective. By telling a story you get people in the mood or frame to find different things amusing that normally wouldn't be. They start anticipating for something to happen. I'm sure there are plenty of funny thing's that have happened in the past. Make a story out of it.

This is something you can try, as a pick-up line, just to prove that it works. Look at somebody really serious and say "Will you please stop touching me?" Normally you'll get two responses. One is where they get it. They'll say something back to you if they know you're kidding. From here you can start the conversation, keep the same joke going -- flirt. The other is along the lines of "[timid]Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was touching you..." Just keep going "Yeah, well you did! And I'd appreciate it if you'd touch a little higher." Then hopefully they'll get that you're joking and will really crack up! This isn't actually mine. It was my friend that first tried this. He actually got a very negative response. And, I guess, sometimes people aren't in the mood.

The real key to humor is just being creative. Read a book and watch some comedy. Laughing puts you in a better mood and most women like guys that are confident enough to get them laughing.

I could keep going...Anyway, you can think what you want. But this is wholehearted advice to any nerd on these forums. It works, first hand. Two books that I recommend: Real World Seduction (psychology: conversation frames) and Comedy Writing Secrets.

Ok, you can kind of treat this like my thread I said I was going to do. I'm not going to go on and on, just a little bit about what I've seen to work. You can think I'm some kind of womanizer, I don't really care. I honestly don't think that I am. Anyway, from the top, which kind of guy do you think is the most attractive to women?

After I read your entire "manual" I imagined us going out together. I also imagined that in the first five minutes I slapped you five times and called my dad to come pick me up.

Throw away whatever your reading and start over. That is my unasked for advice.

Bettina

Throw away whatever your reading and start over. That is my unasked for advice.
Wisdom beyond your years, do people say that about you Bettina?

It always makes me laugh when someone feels they can make objective judgements on half the human race after they've read "a couple of books". Women are people; varied, individual and complex. There is no one way to treat people. Deal with it.

Wisdom beyond your years' date=' do people say that about you Bettina?

It always makes me laugh when someone feels they can make objective judgements on half the human race after they've read "a couple of books". Women are people; varied, individual and complex. There is no one way to treat people. Deal with it.[/quote']

No they don't say that about me. I am very quiet in the real world and only "speak my mind" here.....and sometimes it gets me in trouble. :)

Although I haven't been on a real date yet, I too, admit I have requirements. He has to have a neat appearance, doesn't swear, (my big turnoff) and treats me as nice as I would treat him....thats it. Oh yeah......he can't have a manual. ;)

Bettina

He has to have a neat appearance, doesn't swear, (my big turnoff) and treats me as nice as I would treat him....thats it. Oh yeah......he can't have a manual. ;)
Profanity marks an unresourceful person. Swearing is only truly effective when used on extremely rare occasions, and then it should be used with vigor and imagination.

My big turnoff is seeing the look in someone's eye that tells me they've stopped listening to what I'm saying and started thinking about what they're going to say next. Talk about lose the manual! It's like they don't trust themselves to remember or respond naturally so they have to mentally script their next lines.

Some of the stuff in quotes are things I've actually said to women, most more then once. I normally get very positive results, even from complete strangers (I didn't use to believe you could walk up just any woman and start a conversation). You probably didn't like my article based on a couple things I said that you found offensive. Just for the record, this is only part of what I do when I hand out with women. It's the hanging out and getting numbers that some guys have problems with. "How do I get her to like me..." After she likes you, Bubba, the relationship stuff is easy. Just keep doing the same stuff but gain deeper report. Spend "time alone" to just talk.

For instance, I can say that most girls are more kin to "getting swept away by the moment." Most stuff like palm reading, tarot cards, and zodiac are more interesting to women then men. Women are interested in different things then guys are. They'd rather be able to "share all their feelings," "be understood," and "feel comfortable" -- trust, trust which is gained with rapport on the first couple dates. None of this kind of stuff I talked about above because it's a diferent category. If a guy tried to gain that kind of report and the girl doesn't like him then he'd just come a cross as weird.

Go back and read both comparisons at the top. Put aside everything you pre-consciously think about my ideas and ask yourself which kind of guy you like better. The first, or the second?

To what Phi for All said, yes there is no "method" to dating women. There are mindsets that can work. Women respond differently to different things. That's why I don't like telling my friends "lines" when they ask me. It's important to get to know a girl. You can do something and make it mean anything. Real World Seduction is not just "one book" I've read. However, it is the most recommended.

Maybe it's your reality, Bettina, that the game works a little differently. Maybe you think that you can get guys to do anything. Some women like being flowered with gifts and compliments. You may not agree with me. That's fine. I can think of other women that have told me I know how to treat them. One thing I like to do is make a note of things they like doing and planing an entire day around that. My girlfriend's just like "wow. What happened?" Every girl that I've been that involved with has said that it was the most fun she's ever had in her life. It show's that you're thoughtful. I was talking about that in a different post. Remember the "let her know you were thinking about her but you don't need to buy gifts to do this"? I like to buy stuff when they least expect it. If I see something that reminds me of her, I'll be like "I was thinking about you, and this just jumped out at me." ..."Oh, I love it! Thank you so much..."

And I actually do NOT credit some book. I credit the friend I keep mentioning. I asked him my freshman year, "Why do you get all the women?" He told me stories and methods (you could call them) but before that Saturday night I didn't believe him. I watched him get 6 phone numbers in a matter of just a couple hours from complete strangers at books a million.

Maybe you wouldn't be my type, Bettina, but I know first hand what I'm talking about. Tell me, sense you're a girl, what kind of guy do you like? What do you look for in Mr. Perfect?

No they don't say that about me. I am very quiet in the real world and only "speak my mind" here.....and sometimes it gets me in trouble.

Although I haven't been on a real date yet, I too, admit I have requirements. He has to have a neat appearance, doesn't swear, (my big turnoff) and treats me as nice as I would treat him....thats it. Oh yeah......he can't have a manual.

Bettina

So you've never really been with a guy before? You might find you love your future boyfriend because of some of this stuff. Not to discredit you, but are there any other women that would like to comment?

Anyway, just for the record, this is advice, not some kind of manual for anybody out there.

are there any other women that would like to comment?

I agree with her. I don't want some guy who wears his independence on his sleeve. Sure, I wanna guy who will sacrifice what he wants without my even asking, even if I don't take him up on it, because I wanna do the same for him. Someone who doesn't treat me like a girlfirend, but like a best friend with benefits. Someone sweet and not overbearing, sarcastic and glum to a certain extent, but sweet with a non-corny romantic side who's excited by the little things in life, someone who speaks his mind, but gives thought to what others say, and waits to mock them till they're gone. Indeed, someone who's not afraid to mock me on occasion, as long as he can handle a few good shots himself. Someone who stands up for himself, but doesn't go looking for fights, or become offended over little nothings. I don't mind a little tasteful cussing, but vulgarities should be few and far between, or rare altogether. I don't like big butch hunk of meat; I like a someone fitted to me, a slim intellectual, though he has to be fit, because one of the things I enjoy demand being in good condition, not to mention that no one loves to snuggle with a bag of Jell-O.

I'm only writing this because you asked for another girl's opinion. And don't say someone like that doesn't exist, becuase I snagged one quite a while ago, and if I do say so myself, things are looking bright for us.

As for calling, I don't give a flying rat's ass if he ever picks up the phone, becuase my guy, like myself, doesn't like the telephone, but we talk nearly every night, whether face to face snuggling in a chair or in the backyard, or chatting eachother up over the internet. If I can't see or hear from him for a day or two that's fine, but he'd better makeup for it afterwards (the same applies to me!!).

That's what I like in my guy.

EDIT: I'd like to include that I wanna a guy who doesn't think of himself as being "above" authority or the law, but refuses to follow blindly and unquestioningly as well.

From this I think women are more interested in the long term then short term.

Some of the things you said I talked about previously: "Sure, I wanna guy who will sacrifice what he wants without my even asking, even if I don't take him up on it, because I wanna do the same for him." This is the whole "do things on your terms, don't be an ass-kisser." "Buy her something when she least expects it..." It's chivalrous. Guide her through a door. Women notice these kinds of things.

Oh, and to be honest with girls here, guys don't pay much attention to details. We may notice something but it's not going to have that great impact a gilr thought it would. That extra half hour you spent in the bathroom isn't going to make you look much better to other guys. But guys, you do have to pay attention to details! It's kindof reversed like that. I try to notice diferent things my girlfriend does to her hair, etc, but she's still the same person. (another thing for guys, if you think she dessed up to look pretty for you, compliment her on it)

"someone who speaks his mind" "doesn't become offended about little things." "Indeed, someone who's not afraid to mock me on occasion, as long as he can handle a few good shots himself." Treats her the same, etc.

I don't want to turn into a psychiatrist here, but some of the qualities that were "girly", anything not active guy stuff is about sensitivity, compassion, and just a guy that considers or thinks about his girl (am I right? At least to some extent?). Most guys would rather kiss with more pressure, but if you really want to get a girl on her feet, kiss lightly. If you hear the sweet, romantic side, etc, even being sensitive does not mean being a wussy or "nice guy" (the kind of guy that kisses up to women).

The truth is that women may say they want this stuff, and indeed they do, but the "nice guy" is not what the feel attracted to. Think about this: I've seen women in some pretty bad relationships. The kind where she yells and swears at him walking through the commons because he's a jerk. Everybody wonders why she doesn't just break up with him. Universally, if you ask a women that's in this kind of mess, she'll always tell you "I love him." From a psychological angle, she'll justify this with "I think he'll change." These kind of guys are genuine assholes and treat women like shit. But girls are attracted to them. She may hate everything about him, but she's still sexually attracted.

Answer: To do you like Chinese? Italian? Do you like to swim? Mountain bike? People cant just decide what they like. The thing is that women will not "get to know you" unless she's already interested and attracted. The term I was looking for above is called the "halo effect." (http://jamesthornton.com/theory/theory?theory_id=24 It's a short paragraph) They have to have physical attraction or it will not work, no matter how sensitive you think you are. If you look at the link, the opposite of this is the devel effect. If works both ways.

This is more important to a relationship then it is to what women feel emotionaly, sexual attracted to a man. IMHO, the first couple times you get together it's much different then when you start getting involved. After the first month or so, it rests on who you are and how you've made her feel thus far (ie, is she attracted AND are you her 'type'). It's in your attitude and beliefs; what you value. If a guy lets hus values be pushed aside, it's not going to work. Even if she desires these values from a guy, if he's a wussy, the bond that would normally take place wont. It's similar, for guys, meeting that girl that turns out to be "not all there" in the end.

The difference is what qualities women want, from a husband, and what they find attractive in a man. The latter comes before the first. Some marriages end because the guy will let life push him around. No matter what qualities this poor guy had, his wife just doesn't feel as conferable and secure anymore. Being "nice" is only half.

Nice try. I see you sitting by your computer thinking this up. ;)

Bettina

That's not fair at all! What evidence do you have that I would be making that up? You just don't WANT to believe that any of that is true. That's your business of course, but please don't call me a liar just because you don't want to face reality.

You recently said that you've never been on a real date. Please explain that. Is that comment about the quality of your dates, or are you saying you've never dated period?

I understand that people don't want to accept that there's a rule book -- I never wanted to either -- but the older I get, the more I see that people are all virtually identical in their behavior, and even though I don't like it, I do believe there is a manual (figuratively speaking of course). Sure, we all dress different, but that's trivial. I'm talking about behavior that actually matters.

to the guy who started this thread, you should accept the fact that these days most women will be experienced, even by the child molesting age you mentioned(which is pretty weird btw..) Besides take it from me, you want a girl with a little bit of experience, because then she'll have a better chance of doing those "fun" things that other girls might not want to do. and also go to another forum, because you should only hook up with stupid easily manipulated girls until you're ready to get into a serious relationship or get married.

That's not fair at all! What evidence do you have that I would be making that up? You just don't WANT to believe that any of that is true. That's your business of course' date=' but please don't call me a liar just because you don't want to face reality.

You recently said that you've never been on a real date. Please explain that. Is that comment about the quality of your dates, or are you saying you've never dated period?

I understand that people don't want to accept that there's a rule book -- I never wanted to either -- but the older I get, the more I see that people are all virtually identical in their behavior, and even though I don't like it, I do believe there is a manual (figuratively speaking of course). Sure, we all dress different, but that's trivial. I'm talking about behavior that actually matters.[/quote']

I used a "kidding" ;);) face when I said that, however, I will admit I didn't believe you. Sorry. ;););)

I go out in a group of friends. We all are about the same age, (16-17) and all our parents know who we are. I am not allowed to go out alone yet so I have no real dates but I do have my eye on a boy that is younger than me. :)

But.....if he has a rule book or manual, he will be history.

Bettina

You're just being cynical. Girls read love advice a lot. The last time I actually read love advice I was reading a woman's magazine. IMO, I think womens' articles are worse. One of my close girlfriends (just friends) accidental sent me a link to an article that talked about how to "train" a boy to "do anything." The introduction talked about testing, which all girls do, just to see if it could work on the guy. When I was reading the article I just kept thinking "Man, if somebody tried to pull some of this bull on me I'd bust on 'em in a heart beat!" But the striking realization I got is that it would work on most guys. There was one section, which I still think is pretty funny, about holding off on sex to get your boyfriend to buy you something. Lets put two and two together...

Guy buys girl gift so guy can get laid.

WHORE!! Honestly, what could be worse!

I want to say something real fast about testing for guys out there. A test is usually out of place and out of character, most women don't realize this but they're easy to spot. I've gotten to the point where I address the issue directly, "You're kidding?" She's like "Hu?" "I don't put up with that kind of stuff." Anyway, an example:

Her, "I don't like you're hair that way. Never do it up again -- in fact, go wash it out."

Looser: "But I spent 15 minuets doing this. I think it looks great!"

Her: "(whinning) Please, just for me? I don't think it looks good on you."

Looser "Oh, all right. If you say so: After all, women know style!"

Guess what? He just complied to her rediculous demands! It should've been.

"C'mon, you don't like it?"

Her: "No, go wash it out!"

"You know, we could be out the door by now. I'm not going to undo my hair."

By standing up to her you set up this frame that you are in control of yourself, and not her. The reason girls test guys is to see if the word LOOSER is located in the package. If you don't let her be controlling of your life then she wont be condescending. Girls are attracted to dominance. 'Nuff said.

to the guy who started this thread, you should accept the fact that these days most women will be experienced, even by the child molesting age you mentioned(which is pretty weird btw..) Besides take it from me, you want a girl with a little bit of experience, because then she'll have a better chance of doing those "fun" things that other girls might not want to do. and also go to another forum, because you should only hook up with stupid easily manipulated girls until you're ready to get into a serious relationship or get married.
This is why I posted my take on the dating scene. Nothing about relationships, just general how to hit on a girl. After all, what could be better then boosting the mood of another person? Women like to laugh and be hit on. Even if it's nothing but the surface of an interaction. They'll go home, call up a girlfriend, and talk about the nice guy they met at starbucks. Even if she didn't give him her contact.

Bettina up there may seem kind of sour, but I honestly think this is because she doesn't get a lot of attention from guys. If you ask nicely, I have tips for women as well.

Or you can keep being cynical. Hey, if you really want to push it, maybe you could quote me and explain why you don't like my attitude. Other women seem to...In fact, I have a rep for being a pimp at my school. Friends routinely ask me for advice. "How do I get [insert name] to become attracted to me..." This is just who I appear to be on the outside.

In all honesty, I'd like to hear a little more detail from you.

1Veedo, there's a fine line between confident and arrogant, and I think you've crossed it. Having a reputation as a pimp isn't a good thing. You're right that women test, read love advice, and otherwise go by an established rulebook, but being completely unwilling to compromise is just bull-headed. How old are you by the way? You mentioned school, so can I assume high school?

But.....if he has a rule book or manual, he will be history.

Then he will be history...and the one after him...and every man you ever date. Actually, women tend to date according to a rulebook a lot more than men, probably because women sit around and discuss each other's boyfriends (yes, they do). Men might brag about how they nailed so and so, but they don't get into personality details. The more you discuss other boyfriends, the more pages you add to your dating rulebook. How do you KNOW the man should open the door for you? because that's what the rulebook says. I know that, at your age, "being yourself" is the single most important thing, so I can see why you wouldn't want to accept, or admit, that you live according to a rulebook.

We seem to have drifted off the subject though...

1Veedo, there's a fine line between confident and arrogant, and I think you've crossed it. Having a reputation as a pimp isn't a good thing. You're right that women test, read love advice, and otherwise go by an established rulebook, but being completely unwilling to compromise is just bull-headed. How old are you by the way? You mentioned school, so can I assume high school?
They call me a this jokingly, but people have told me I'm more, not arrogant, but cynical. I don't care to admit it. In my area it carries a different meaning then the dictionary -- like I think I'm all that, I don't know how to explain the local dialect.

I just said that to tell Bittina and that Callipygous guy that I'm not making any of this stuff up. Guys at my school seriously do ask me for advice with women, and this is the kind of stuff I tell them. But to be honest, however this reflects being arrogant, I don't care waht they think or believe about me.

Oh, and yes, I'm in high school. My parents are socially not all there, and this used to reflect my personality until around my freshman year. So I know the mindframe for guys that don't understand this.

It's all for the starter of this thread ;)

They call me this jokingly, but people have told me I'm more, not arrogant, but cynical. I don't care to admit it. In my area it carries a different meaning then the dictionary -- like somebody who thinks he can do shit he cant, I don't know how to explain the local dialect. I'm sure we'd get along if we ever met.

I just said that to tell Bittina and that Callipygous guy that I'm not making any of this stuff up. Guys at my school seriously do ask me for advice with women, and this is the kind of stuff I tell them. But to be honest, however this reflects being arrogant, I don't care waht they think or believe about me.

Oh, and yes, I'm in high school. 16. My parents are socially not all there, and this used to reflect my personality until around my freshman year. So I know the mindframe for guys that don't understand this.

It's all for the starter of this thread ;)

I just said that to tell Bittina and that Callipygous guy that I'm not making any of this stuff up.

i never said you were making it up, just that its really shallow and way too narrow of a way of looking at girls and relationships in general.