What is with this that girls lying they have never had boyfriend?

ps2huang

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but my point is that I first make friend with a kid, and until she is older then I and her will consider about getting into couple.

This is one of the definitions of stalking. Seriously reconsider your plans. This is beyond sick and I feel like reporting you. I have family in California this is very threatening to me.

Its good that your intending to wait untill shes old enough to initiate a relationship... but its arguable that you shouldnt have any romantic intentions towards a child, even if you intend for the romance to be in years time.

why would you find a child romantically interesting, even if you intend to wait... why not simply go for adults.

Its good that your intending to wait untill shes old enough to initiate a relationship... but its arguable that you shouldnt have any romantic intentions towards a child' date=' even if you intend for the romance to be in years time.

why would you find a child romantically interesting, even if you intend to wait... why not simply go for adults.[/quote']

Errrr, ok.

Do you think there are many girls left that have never had boyfriend for college people?

Trust me, virginity is not an inportant aspect in a partner. there are other, far greater aspects.

anyway, the answre to your question is 'some'.

there will be some. it may be hard to find them, but if its that inportant to you id sujjest that you put in the effort to find them, rather than choosing a child to 'reserve' untill shes old enough.

Trust me' date=' virginity is not an inportant aspect in a partner. there are other, far greater aspects.

anyway, the answre to your question is 'some'.

there will be some. it may be hard to find them, but if its that inportant to you id sujjest that you put in the effort to find them, rather than choosing a child to 'reserve' untill shes old enough.[/quote']

Comparing students of community college and UC-whatever, which of them has more girls who never have boyfriend?

What the Hell does it matter? Does it in anyway degrade them? Make them less funny, or pretty, or smart, or scented-in-whatever-fashion-that-may-or-may-not-turn-you-on? And trust me, if your looking for some fulfilling experience, you'd prefer a girl who got a lot of action.

And while you are "cultivating" these girls for romance, what's to stop them from picking up experience? Over the course of three years + (on the unlikely chance they don't think you're dating them) they're going to want to date, amny are going to want to have sex. And from what I can discern, it would seem far more likely that many would assume you were actually dating them, and thereby, would eventually pressure you for sex. All the girls I ever met who dated substantially older guys were eager for a sweaty romp.

Wow everybody's position is so far from any kind of moral or ethical high-ground that it really doesn't matter what Hwang thinks does it?

Marriage - biblical tradition: meaningless for atheists. Why do you want it?

Biblical Law - you break you buy. marriage for non-virgins *not* equal to marriage. There's another ceremony for premarital sex: its called stoning.

Only place to find a virgin in USA is in the under 15 category? Oh well, that's what happens when an entire society abandons religious values for hedonism. See you boys in hell. Shouldn't have sold those condoms and birth control pills over the counter like candy, and pretended they were safe substitutes for common sense and caution.

Will civilization be destroyed by atom bombs? No. It will be destroyed by STDs (AIDS is wiping out a continent now), and breast cancer caused by yet another product (the pill) that "doesn't cause cancer".

Character - bender
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
The latest horror movie in 3-d: Return of the cigarette company Ad agencies, working for German drug companies.
corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

Hey. Don't trash the entire U.S. Only about half of us have traded up for hedonism. The rest just don't have cable yet. (besides, how can you argue with something that has such a cute euphanism as "canoodling") Beyond that, what does your tirade have to do with us arguing against this guy's desire to seduce a young girl so that he might be able to score a mint condition toy?

Marriage - biblical tradition: meaningless for atheists. Why do you want it?

It's not meaningless, marriage is a legal state between two individuals. It provides the couple with protection under the law as a couple. Why do you thing divorces go to court, and not to Church? I'll give you a hint, it not because God likes litigation.

Do you guys know that thee are many girls who love to pretend who are inexperienced in love matter? This is a trend: girls nowadays love to have sex in very early age. But I don't understand why there are some girls loving to deceive some men's innocent felings that they never had boyfriend. Do you think taking psychology can help you read those women's minds which whether they are telling trues or lies? Because I never had girlfriend and I want my first lover to be inexperienced. I decide that I take some psychological terms before making romance with girls.

A Psychology class won't do it.

The Art of Seduction

and

The 48 laws of power

By: Robert Greene

Might help you.

In any case, most women for some odd reason are ... i got banned for doing this last time.. >_<

Well, how do I put this nicely. Being that I've never had a real girlfriend, kissed, hugged, sex, etc.. I'd like to say that the best way to find an inexperienced woman is just to ask them if they ever had. If they haven't take some interest into the girl and hang out with her and she'll eventually fall in love and then romance will happen and so forth.

Simply a psychology class won't teach you about this. Why do some girls like to play head games? Because they are sociopaths. This is the era where people think they are cool stuff, but I know in the end I'm the ultimate sociopath so nothing gets around me. Learn to read people. Show no emotion when they speak, that's also a good way to tell if someone is lying. Read their actions, think about what they are doing. If all else fails, stalk them.

what does your tirade have to do with us arguing against this guy's desire to seduce a young girl so that he might be able to score a mint condition toy?
How we wish it were: "Talk this guy into taking one of the used models. Sidetrack him with this video and then headfake him with these mail-order bride catalogs."

How it really is: 14 yr old girl to friend: "Is he rich? I mean really rich? Yeah okay"

Huh? Nice things to be teaching me.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic and angry, and meant that for someone like him, the whole point is the sex itself. (I should use more appropriate smilies to express my actual intent)

Edit--- now that I think about it, it seems to be more about the power for huang, the control and the ability to say, "I was her first."