Jump to content
SamCogar

A View of How the Human Mind Works

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Strange said:

I see zero (0) evidence in there.

"DUH", …… you won't see much of anything just by "looking" at what was posted, …… like your Mommy should have told you, ……. ya gotta read the written verbiage and comprehend what it states. 

Even a "speed reader" can't read 8 pages of typed info in less than 3 minutes, and comprehend very d--- much of anything that they (supposedly) read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SamCogar said:

I've been waiting for you to voice that "challenge", and thus I will post my commentary in its entirety ……. with supporting evidence that explains, proves and/or justifies my per se "claims", …… to wit:

When we ask for supporting evidence, we want something more substantial than your chain of reasoning. Without evidence, your concept is just guesswork, something you've designed to make sense only to you. You've redefined certain terms, and expanded on a limited computer analogy to base your idea in something comfortable, and now you're asserting that you're "proving" that your idea is true. That's not science.

You've simply found a pattern in computers that you're forcing to fit onto the human mind. It makes sense to you, therefore it seems "logical", and anyone who can't see it is unenlightened. Again I have to say, you aren't the first person to misunderstand science in the pursuit of knowledge. You have to be willing to have the patience to observe reality, and not just fill in gaps in your knowledge with stuff you made up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SamCogar said:

I've been waiting for you to voice that "challenge", and thus I will post my commentary in its entirety ……. with supporting evidence that explains, proves and/or justifies my per se "claims", …… to wit:

!

Moderator Note

It looks to me that all you have done is re-post your screed, with perhaps some additional detail. I see no citations or links to peer-reviewed work (or other credible information) that would back any of it up, thus there is no supporting evidence to justify your claims.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SamCogar said:

"DUH", …… you won't see much of anything just by "looking" at what was posted, …… like your Mommy should have told you, ……. ya gotta read the written verbiage and comprehend what it states. 

Are you saying that data, evidence and citations will magically appear if I read it more slowly? That's impressive.

Give me a few minutes and I'll let you know if that works or not....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you understand the thoughts that you are having to try and understand the mind with thoughts which come from the mind that you are trying to understand? Seems kind of paradoxical to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Phi for All said:

You've simply found a pattern in computers that you're forcing to fit onto the human mind. It makes sense to you, therefore it seems "logical", and anyone who can't see it is unenlightened.

You really don't have a clue as to how you should respond to my posted commentary, do you Phi for All?

So you just opted to post a couple sentences of hurriedly thunked up "tripe n' piffle" in desperate hopes that anyone that reads it will assume that you are knowledgeable on the subject.

Just what is that "pattern" thingy you claim I found "in computers"? And just where "in computers" do you reckon it was hidden?

And by the way, does your PC have one of those "pattern" thingys hidden in it? 

And how do you suppose, … propose, … that one would go about …. "forcing it to fit onto the human mind"?

You should tell all of those Degreed "psychobabblers" about that "forcing" something onto the human mind because that is shur nuff something they can  make great use of.

Maybe a "surefire" remedy for curing "depression".

8 hours ago, swansont said:

Moderator Note

It looks to me that all you have done is re-post your screed, with perhaps some additional detail. I see no citations or links to peer-reviewed work (or other credible information) that would back any of it up, thus there is no supporting evidence to justify your claims.

 

Shur nuff, swansont, and iffen Einstein had published his Theory of Relativity hereon this forum ……. I have no doubt whatsoever that you would have banished it to the Trash bin and informed him that, to wit:

 

"I see no citations or links to peer-reviewed work (or other credible information) that would back any of it up, thus there is no supporting evidence to justify your claims.

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SamCogar said:

 

Shur nuff, swansont, and iffen Einstein had published his Theory of Relativity hereon this forum ……. I have no doubt whatsoever that you would have banished it to the Trash bin and informed him that, to wit:

 

"I see no citations or links to peer-reviewed work (or other credible information) that would back any of it up, thus there is no supporting evidence to justify your claims.

!

Moderator Note

 

Einstein had a mathematical model to discuss, and cited well-known physics in his work

 
11 hours ago, SamCogar said:

Cheers

!

Moderator Note

Indeed.

Do not bring the topic up again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.