guidance for job in IT industry

Sugu

Well just a little guidance i want,

Since i am having a financial problem i cannot go ahead and college degrees like bsc,bca,bteach in computer science or in it.Inspired by mark zukenberg,bill gates i learn skills will matter not college degree as it is a waste of time and piece of paper,anyway i cannot go ahead and attend a college degree due to huge fees.

But i want to do Microsoft Certification courses and get a job at Microsoft itself.

Is it possible to do those Microsoft Certification  demand in Microsoft IT Department and do it,get strong fundamentals and go to technical level then accquire skills ,knowledge and get a job in Microsoft.

Can anyone recommend what microsoft certification can i do to get job at Microsoft as at entry level.

I am just high school passed.

There are testing centers. You'll still need to prepare in some fashion.

Those tests are to show proficiency with Microsoft products and services not necessarily to work at Microsoft itself. Can't say what your odds are there. Checking job postings is the best way see what companies are looking for

I'd be really weary of this route these days. 

You mention Gates and Zuckenburg, both of which went to college, even if they didn't complete undergraduate courses. They are also not the norm. Compared to the number of people who make a living in the IT industry there is very few of them. 

You must also consider how it will look to an employer. Most will look for either an undergraduate degree and/or significant experience depending on the level of role. Someone with just ms qualifications wouldn't get past the first sort stage in a lot of places. 

Some context for my reply. My sister in law is the chief of staff at a Microsoft business group, the science team I manage includes software engineers.