Whom to sell the source code of my simple Web game ??

Hi guys. I have made a simple but addictive video game using html5 css3 and Jscript.  I want to become like elon musk and hence I want to start off by selling the source code of my game. The game is quite addictive and people are surely gonna love it. Whom can I sell this source code being an indian high school student. Please do help 

I'll be taking the advice of this forum everytime from now on if this works. Please do help me out to achieve my dreams and goals. Thank you.

Making game or program is easy part.. Hard part is how to make it worldwide recognizable, famous and used by millions of users..

Without millions of users playing it frequently (and eventually advertisement displayed on your website, which brings you steady income), it does not have too large value to eventual buyer.

Show us what you have done (i.e. screen-shots), so members of forum will be able to estimate its value.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2018 at 7:24 PM, Antony Howard Stark said:

Hi guys. I have made a simple but addictive video game using html5 css3 and Jscript.  I want to become like elon musk and hence I want to start off by selling the source code of my game. The game is quite addictive and people are surely gonna love it. Whom can I sell this source code being an indian high school student. Please do help 

I'll be taking the advice of this forum everytime from now on if this works. Please do help me out to achieve my dreams and goals. Thank you.

Ask https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernő_Rubik, or get a Ph.D. in marketing, there's no easy path to success (other than blind luck and/or talent).