Why is there no forum for (insert field here)?

Many historical 'facts' are contested and debated by historians.

Things like the cause of the fall of the Mycenaean civilization, which, along with Crete, comprised the 1st Greek empire, fought a war with Troy, and literally disappeared from the face of the Earth.
Things like did the Roman Empire really fall, or did it just 'absorb' invaders and convert them to the Roman way of life and governance.
Things like the cause and mistakes in execution of the 1st World War. And its contribution to the beginning of the 2nd World War.
Things like Papal authority ( even over Emperors ) and the amassing of power and corruption by the Church, along with wars encouraged by the Church and the selling of 'Salvation' which led to splintering into differing 'sects'.
Things like was the Vietnam War winnable, and more importantly, was winning necessary or of benefit.
Things like the paradigm shift that brought about the Renaissance.

How many did you want me to list ...

49 minutes ago, MigL said:

Many historical 'facts' are contested and debated by historians.

[...]

How many did you want me to list ...

Very interesting topics. Looking forward to seeing them posted. I've got some other historical topics to suggest.

I'm glad to have you back, @MSC, after the pachi-dermatological treatment.

21 hours ago, joigus said:

Very interesting topics. Looking forward to seeing them posted. I've got some other historical topics to suggest.

I'm glad to have you back, @MSC, after the pachi-dermatological treatment.

As am I! I've a few historical ones of myself to suggest in the future. 

Yes, the treatment worked wonders. Turned out all I had to do was try to bathe in a field of cacti and listen to Dostoyevsky insult me five or six times a sentence. Half-True story, everyone should try it!

Disclaimer: The cactus stunt suggested here is fictitious and should only be performed by the professional idiots out there in the world... To YouTube!

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, ahmet said:

alternative sciences :) 

Another description of alternative science is “already debunked/discredited science”

Speculations is for non-mainstream science discussion, but that’s as far as we go. No WAGs.

thank you for both of your replies. Really I intended to mean something different but most presmably yes ,speculations should be close to the thing I look for in the current case. 

and 

31 minutes ago, swansont said:

No WAGs.

hahahahha :) :) :) :)  :) 

cannot control myself to smile .

On 4/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, iNow said:

You know what they call alternative medicine that actually works? They call it medicine. 

I knew this as "a medical knowledge that runs/works but does not have; a suitable place or is not convenient to be existed amongts the current, medical literatures

furthermore, that is really available (I believe ,because I saw and observed!).

maybe we might discuss it in suitable place of forum. 

• 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, paulsutton said:

Is it possible to add a Atomic Energy category to the Physics section please.  Or perhaps advise where best to start a thread on a related topic (Fusion reactors).

Thanks

Paul

Modern and theoretical physics would probably be the best match.