Trying to Create a Full University Schedule

ALine

Ok so i am trying to create a schedule for university that allows for me to take as many classes as possible in the fields of Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Philosophy, and finally Art Studio while also taking as little time as possible to complete them. I am going to be going to USC Columbia in the fall and I have a general idea of all of the classes that I am trying to take focusing on (Robotics and AI, Resource Development and Manufacturing, and finally Inventing and Innovating). Any help would be appriciated for how I can fully plan out all of the courses that I will need to take. I can also show my current university class list plan which mostly takes into account all of the classes that I will need to take.

Any half ways decent Engineering course will incorporate the necessary Maths and Physics as a matter of course (pun intended).

Most have 'common core' subjects with many different branches of Engineering.

Remember to concentrate on the underlying basics / fundamentals.
This is because of the pace of change, particularly in your chosen area.
Water will still boil at 100oC in one hundred year's time, but I doubt that the OPV302 laser diode will still be around, except in museums.

Go well in your future studies and career.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Most quality university STEM classes take significant time outside of class for studying, homework, and other preparation.  A 15 credit hour course load can take 45-60 hours per week for all the work.  I tend to recommend most college students keep course loads at 12-15 credit hours.  Quality learning tends to depend on modest course loads.