Please read entire post there is very important work in some of the parts

allkey143

There can be up to 3 people given a Nobel for the same work, the languages that exist are much to arbitrary and I need assistance  with proofs and formulas that will backup the things in this post which it and my other work are the most important work being done in any field if you could see how far-reaching and applicable these things are going to be. The membranes that are the fields of force that are what make up the dementions of space dont allow for the exsistance of any cardinal angles, there are no Cardinal angles that exist in all of existence there are only Cardinal curves, if you had sufficient magnification that was precise and accurate enough and inspected the point of every angle you would come to see that they reach a point where they they are actually curved and not a sharp angle as it appears to be from a distance away from it. it is the reason why everything in existence is continuously in motion and nothing is static,  because there are only curves everything moves smoothly past one another, nothing comes to a rest or stop. if something that exists comes to a stop or a rest and becomes Static momentarily, even for an increment as it would if it was traveling along the path of an angle at the point where it changed directionality,  at that increment of existence what was traveling in the path of the angle, it would cease to exist, because motion is required for existence and the more you are in motion the more you are apart from other things that exsist, and the more you exsist, thats why the more you are in motion the more mass you have because other things are merging into you because they are less in motion making them decrease in the ammount they exsist. Because there are only curves everything easily moves past one another if Cardinal angles existed things that exist would pop in and out of existence as they came to be static at the point in an angle where the directionality would change and nothing in existence comes to a stop like that. everything that exists in all of existence smoothly moves past one another and remains continuously in motion because there are only Cardinal curves, also i believe the most logical definition of something that is Cardinal should be something that can be experienced as an observation of the senses, also When you look out towards the edge of the observable universe you're actually looking at the outside of the spherical shape of the Big Bang even though from our perspective looking out towards the edge of the observable universe looks like we looking at the inside of a sphere it's actually the outside of one its just inverted. pie is an irrational number. and what an irrational number is is a number with an infinite number of digits on the right side of the decimal point that continue infinitely, and every time another digit gets added to the far-right of the decimal point in pi technically the number pi shrinks and gets smaller. now even if a sphere is distorted and misshapen, it is still a sphere as long as there are no angles and it is made entirely of Curves. if this is the case then Pi still applies to determining its properties. telescopes have made the observation that galaxies are moving away from each other, from this they assumed that the Universe was expanding however if the universe was expanding than the entire universe would expand, not the rest of the universe will expand except for the galaxies. all of space would expand if the universe was expanding and what would occur is the particles and atoms and Matter and galaxies and planets they would all expand at the same rate and it would appear as though the size of universe was staying static and we wouldn't even notice. instead what is happening is as I mentioned before if you Lookout words towards the edge of the observable universe you're looking at the outside of a sphere and we know that Pi is directly related to the properties of spheres and we also know that Pi is infinitely shrinking so if the edge of the observable universe is an inverted sphere and Pi is infinitely shrinking and connected to the properties of spheres then it would appear as though the universe were expanding. also every other object in existence made entirely of Curves including all particles planets Stars all membranes are spheres they're all shrinking because pie is infinitely shrinking which is why the galaxies appear to be moving away from each other they're not actually moving away from one another their getting smaller so the space seems like it's expanding. If you are going to say that dark energy causes the expansion and the reason the stuff in the galaxy's doesn't expand with the rest of the universe and male it appear static, of you are going to say that it's because of gravity then why aren't things in the galaxy's like sub atomic particles that are massless and not effected by gravity, why haven't they been expanding faster than the speed of light also making the become very disproportionate sizes compared to things with mass that you would be infering that they're not expanding along with the rest of the universe. If the universe were expanding then something would be effecting the entire thing making it all expanding not just some of it and not certain parts, so the observable universe is shrinking because the mathematical function used to get Pi is division making it and spheres infinitely shrinking. Also the 2 points right next to each other in the center of the observable universe which I will tell you how to determine the location of next after this but the two points right next to each other at the center of the observable universe are actually further apart than 2 points at oposite edges of the observable universe because every point you can see looking out in every direction possible toward the edge of the observable universe is the same combined 1D point so actually 2 points at oposite edges of the observable universe are actually right next to each other and I know that if you shrink yourself down small enough you would experience putting in the same amount of energy or force required to reach the speed of light if you were at a larger size, the same amount of energy or force if you shrink yourself small enough, would cause you to reach much faster than light speeds so all you have to do to travel faster than light is be force or a demention of space made of force because force is small enough to travel faster than light or shrink yourself to smaller than a photon and you will travel faster than light because the smaller you get the shorter distances through space become and the lager you get the slower you travel through space. Ok so if you had a way that was accurate enough to measure accurate enough wich yoctosecond photography that will exsist soon enough will be able to you would see that the speed of light is not a constant it is actually constantly changing as you move in the arrow of directionality of the path of least resistance toward the point at the center of the observable universe which is also constantly changing, the only constant is that everything is constantly changing, but if you are in motion at a greater rate in the arrow of directionality which is a path of least resistance, toward the point at the center of the observable universe than how much distance you can cover with the same amount of energy at the same size decreases, and if you are in motion at a greater rate away from the point at the center and in a greater rate in the arrow of directionality which is a path of least resistance, toward the edge of the observable universe than the amount of distance you can travel with the same amount of energy at the same size increases, therefore if you constantly take measurements of the speed of light that are accurate enough such as with yoctoseconds photography you would be able to tell if you were headed toward the point at the center of the observable universe or in the direction of the 1D point at the edge of the observable universe allowing for the point at the center to be accurately calculated, and if you have a coordinate system for positions and arrows of directionality all you need is the set of 2 sets of coordinates in the past relative to the least arbitrary most logical points that you can determine the coordinates of which are the the point at the edge of the observable universe at the beginning of time and the point in the center of the observable universe which both can be calculated and accurately predicted to be used in this coordinate system but all you need is a set of two coordinates in the past of an object properties and you can determine it's Arrow of directionality which is its path of least resistance and you could determine the position of every increment of every cardinal thing that exists in all of the observable universe and you could predict all that would occur in the future and you could calculate all that has happened in the past 100% accurately and you can break the whole thing down into formulas you could come up with a formula for the least arbitrary most logical most efficient way to obtain any of the coordinates in this coordinate system that you would need to determine any of the information that you would need about the past or the future instantaneously if you had the correct information processing ability but you would need formulas to skip you to the information that you would require at any given time so that you didn't have to calculate the whole thing longhand, however with enough of the logic and reason similar to what I have provided in this post and that I will provide in posts to come and in my work towards a Nobel Prize these formulas will be possible to obtain I am not fluent in the symbols of the language of mathematics and find that the current languages that exist are much too arbitrary for me to work with and I would need the assistance of someone fluent in these languages to work with my reason and logic capabilities to obtain these formulas and I ask are there any who can help me with proofs and formulas that would coincide with any of the parts of this post? I know these things to be because I've used the least arbitrary most efficient logic and reason I was capable of to come up with the information of these realities I have much more information about the truths of reality that is the least arbitrary most efficient logic possible also however the attempts at communicating in such an arbitrary language has taken its toll on my cognitive abilities and my configuration of consciousness and I must take a constitutional if we could create the least arbitrary most efficient logic based language I could communicate the things I cognitively process in my configuration of Consciousness in that language and it would be an exponential order of magnitude less difficult to communicate what I know to others. Please help, oh also I have proven with ilarbitrary logic that a cardinal infinity exsists, so much so that it is the only possibility and is irifutable, which means they're always exists the possibility for there to be information that you do not have yet and if it is impossible to have all the information then logically it is impossible to have certainty and if certainty is impossible then shouldn't we all keep an open mind so much so that our minds are the polar opposite of a closed mind since it is so logical that certainty is impossible and does not exist as something that is cardinal. I'll go in to the details of the proof of a cardinal Infinity in another posting. oh by the way the reason that time flows in the direction that it does is because it is the path of least resistance not because of probability and likelihood everything in motion is occurring because it is the path of least resistance and every Arrow of directionality is a path of least resistance. on the other side of the path of least resistance of the flow of time in the polar opposite direction of the path of least resistance of the arrow of directionality of the flow of time is the strongest force it is a resistive Force what causes this resistance is the fact that on the other side 1 increment from the 1D point that was the first point the most far back in the past at the very beginning of when time starting to flow in the Arrow of directionality of the path of least resistance that we are used to. At the other side of this resistive Force is when and where nothing itself would exist if it could exist as something cardinal however Cardinal nothing is impossible to exist because even if it is just the absence of everything else it is still a thing and that's something not nothing even if it is any concept of nothing it's still a thing which makes it something and not nothing so nothing itself is impossible to exist which is what creates the strongest force which creates a arrow of directionality and a path of least resistance for time to flow and time can be thought of more as an energy in fact time and energy are the same thing there's much more but that is all I can manage for now I simply can't use this arbitrary form of communication anymore right now thank you

2 hours ago, allkey143 said:

I need assistance  with proofs and formulas that will backup the things in this post

!

Moderator Note

Moved from Modern and Theoretical Physics (which are completely absent) to Speculations. You need to support your concepts with evidence. And please use paragraphs in the future.

2 hours ago, taeto said:

Proof of a cardinal infinity sounds interesting. Will it be preceded by a few paragraphs that explain what such a thing is?

Nothing itself is impossible to exist, for even if it is the absence of everything else it is still something that exists, even if nothing is all that exists nothing is still something, so nothing is impossible to exist. 0/0 = 1 not 0. Every other number divided by itself = 1, so what's more likely. Well there are literally an infinity of examples of logic that would seem to prove the answer is 1, and there is only one arbitrary example of proof that the answer is 0, so what is more likely? From there "nothing" becomes 1 something, 2 zero's and the square root of 2 dimensions are irrational numbers which are infinite. Then you have 2 identical halves of one thing which from a certain perspective the 2 identical halves lose their line of demarcation and become 1 seem less thing giving you a total of 3 dimensions, which explains so much about quantum behavior. From there you just fold those 3 plyable dimensions infinitely, you see,The following paragraph is not my work. Even if there were exceedingly few things in a finite space in an infinite time, they would not have to repeat in the same configurations. I call the following the “3 based infinity”, Suppose there were three wheels of equal size, rotating on the same axis, one point marked on the circumference of each wheel, and these three points lined up in one straight line. If the second wheel rotated twice as fast as the first, and if the speed of the third wheel was 1/π of the speed of the first, the initial line-up would never recur.

configurations of Consciousness can only experience the existence of nothing as the concept of a concept that is an absence or lack of one more things with the alternative being up to everything being present and available simultaneously and instantaneously, but there is no “nothing” that exists Cardinally and there is no “everything” that exists Cardinally. There always exists the possibility that there is information that any configuration of Consciousness might not have yet, because even if there were nothing which is impossible then that nothing would still be infinite. even if all that exists is the observable universe besides there being 3 dimensions which is all you need for an Infinity to exist,  even if you were to Loop the observable universe or experience in repetition it would still be in Infinity with there was always something more that is unique because they would always be a unique number of previous instances of occurrence even if you were looping or experiencing in repetition giving you an infinity of there always being something new. The least arbitrary logic tells us that in fact an infinite number of Infinities will continue to exist in all of existence, later I will come back to how each thing that exists is actually its own Infinity and how they are and infinite number of them, but for now let's focus on the fact that we are as certain as logic and reason allow that a looping or repetitious Infinity exists as something that is cardinal where it is always possible for a configuration of consciousness to observe an instance of occurrence of an example of something new and unique that has never been before. Also a similar Cardinal Infinity exists, the “three based Infinity”. So the least arbitrary logic and reason have shown us that first something existed because nothing is impossible so that's 1. That something was actually 2. things, 0/0, giving you three things all together, 1.=0/0, giving you 3. Things, and 3 is all you need for a cardinal “infinite infinity” where a configuration of Consciousness can always observe an instance of occurrence of there being a minimum of 4. times more than an infinite number of instances of occurrence where something unique that has never been before can be observed, because of the “3 based infinity” existing cardinally, and the “looping or repetitions Infinity” existing cardinally, and let's not forget two zero’s, or zero points, and the square root of 2 is an infinity because it is an irrational number with an infinite number of places past the decimal point if calculated continuously, giving you a 3rd cardinal infinity, and that infinity can contain a “ looping or repetitious Infinity” within it. Giving you 4 infinities. Giving you the 4 fundamental forces, and the 3 cardinal dimensions of space and a concept of a concept of a 4th dimension being Time, and if you consider the concept of the concept of “nothing” then that is something that a configuration of consciousness can always experience as new instance of occurrence of that has never been before making it unique, also logically qualifying it as another Infinity. Giving you a total of 5 infinity's. Now how many different orders are there that you can arrange 5 separate things into. Because that's what makes  polar fields of force and dimensionality.

13 hours ago, taeto said:

Will it be preceded by a few paragraphs that explain what such a thing is?

A few paragraphs.

Considering the first one ( or should I now say 0/0? )    in the OP are you encouraging more?

Gulp!

Allkey, please take a breath (preferably many) and approach this a bit at a time.

You have too many concepts mixed up with too many non standard usages of words for people to read and respond too.

I will take only one of your points and one of your words.

What makes you thing the old sailors' meaning of cardinal as applied points of the compass is the same, or even related to, the very specific meaning of cardinal in mathematical number theory?

The mathematical expression 0/0 is neither 1 nor 0. It is indeterminate without context and maybe not even determinate then.

Please also be aware that zero and nothing are not the same in mathematics, although colloquially they are. So discussion based on mixing these is fruitless.

I am giving you a balancing upvote so you can start with a clean sheet to try and save your thread before the moderators close it altogether.

Edited by studiot