The earth is Flat

Tom O'Neil

Do you thin the earth is flat?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thin the earth is flat?

After reading about Admiral Byrd's treks to Antarctica and his relating of the planes disintegrating into an unknown wall; which is perhaps the dome, I have come to the conclusion the earth is flat.  The U.N. emblem shows a flat earth.  I have witnessed water pouring in a spiral too.  What are your thoughts?

Before concluding that way not go out and see for yourself. See if you can sail from North America to Europe, through the Mediterranean then red seas, out to India, through Indonesia, out to the Hawaiian Islands, and back to North America. If you can than you will have seen for yourself that the Earth is round. No need for satilites, astronaut testimony, geographical measurements, etc. You can literally just go out and see for yourself. 

2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

After reading about Admiral Byrd's treks to Antarctica and his relating of the planes disintegrating into an unknown wall; which is perhaps the dome, I have come to the conclusion the earth is flat.  The U.N. emblem shows a flat earth.  I have witnessed water pouring in a spiral too.  What are your thoughts?

My thoughts? I believe you are simply frustrated and are now trolling to get a raise out of people. Even though you accept baseless myth in many things, I don't believe you are serious in this context.

What was it about Admiral Byrd’s treks that make you think the world is flat?

I read an article a while ago about his flights over Antarctica but saw no mention of a flat Earth.

I think we can safely conclude that the Earth is spherical just by the observations we have made of all the other planets in our system.

3 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

!

Moderator Note

I think that this does not come anywhere close to the level of rigor we require for speculations.