Dragon Juice

Shanethewolf

Me and my mates were messing around with a chemistry set a few months ago and we were working on a chemical that deform some gypsies we knew. We never worked out how to do it.

But the thing is while we were experimenting we come up with this potion and my mate sniffed it. He said it really burned his throat then everything was fine. I thought I'd give it a sniff too and I did. Then all of a sudden my mate let out this massive snort!! He sounded like a dragon and it was awesome! After a few minutes I did the same. We went down to his mum and in our snorty voice we both said "Tape the Simpsons cos we're going out" and she started whimpering! We scared lots of other people in the street too and one old guy tried to run and fell over. It was hilarious!

We called the stuff Dragon Juice but that aint its real name of course but we cant work out how to make it again. Does anyone here know what chemicals could do something like I've described? It would be a massive help and I'd be so happy. Thanks!

Yeah but if more scientists had the balls to do it we might be getting somewhere!
It's interesting that you put it that way. Doesn't it sound like this "dragon juice" affects their voice the same way atrizine would? As a chemical castrator, Atrizine can affect your hormones, turning your testosterone into estrogen.

I hope you're prepared for the effects. If your voice loses the deeper "dragon" pitch and starts getting higher and higher, look for other warning signs of increasedg estrogen levels. Premature aging, prostate cancer, breasts, that sort of thing.

Hi Shanethewolf,

Since this is a science community I should say something that will do you good, but I will not go further if you refuse to listen. I also think many of the members here will think this way.

• Please don’t “mess” with chemistry if you don’t know what is going on.

• Do not synthesise if you don’t know what reactions are occurring

• Unknown substances should not be inhaled or taken.

Why? Because many common substances can do damage to the brain, respiratory system and so on...

Examples: lead compounds, acid vapors, methanol, etc.

“I thought I'd give it a sniff too and I did. Then all of a sudden my mate let out this massive snort!! He sounded like a dragon and it was awesome!”

Not a good decision and it is not “awesome“

Please don’t do things like that again. If you want to be an amateur experimenter, practice safety first!

An classic example:

One classic example is Humphry Davy who died at an age of 51!

He suffered from a series of strokes which ultimately killed him.

This is because during his scientific work he smelted and tasted many new chemicals.

In conclusion, I will be worried if I was you, for yourself and your friend.

Oh crap, I didn't know all that bad stuff could happen just from smelling it!!! I would never drink it!

But the good news is this would be perfect for dealing with the gypsies. If we could get some of that Atrizine stuff and release it into the air, all the gypos will be going round acting like women and will get breasts and stuff. Thanks man!!

Thanks to all for the warning too. I'm not sure about the award though I think you were being sarcastic right???

But the good news is this would be perfect for dealing with the gypsies. If we could get some of that Atrizine stuff and release it into the air' date=' all the gypos will be going round acting like women and will get breasts and stuff. Thanks man!!

[/quote']

Sweet mother of Christ. Racist much?

But the good news is this would be perfect for dealing with the gypsies. If we could get some of that Atrizine stuff and release it into the air, all the gypos will be going round acting like women and will get breasts and stuff. Thanks man!!
You are now banned from this forum, Shanethewolf. Your racist attitude and eagerness to harm others with chemicals is inconsistent with our purpose.

Further, it is going to be my recommendation to the site administrators that your address be reported to your ISP for possible criminal investigation. We can only hope that you and your friend have taken yourselves out of the gene pool with your stupidity.