Aether at all axis's of the Torus and a T.O.E

Tom O'Neil

If you wish to debate me then at least watch this entire video.

Please bare with me and open your mind Neo!  We are awash within the instantaneous aether which conveys information, twisting fields, frequencies and vibration.  Extending out from the torus's field riding  the dynamic fields upon aether is all energy.  The future will reinvent itself from the past; for perhaps the true purpose of the Giza Pyramids where a multi functioning platform.  It may have been a weapon, communication device and power plant.  Obviously I'm not a Newton or Einstein fan!  Where these two ignorant of magnetism or where they told not to divulge the true nature of the universe into leading humanity off towards destructive purposes?  I believe those two who are worshiped in physics did not understand magnetism and therefore were incapable of a TOE.

Before you reject this and go down a path of confusion watch the video.

Holyghost TOE.JPG

What your looking at is an expression of the aether which the by product of it is matter!

Edited by Tom O'Neil

9 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Holyghost TOE.JPG

I’m sorry to be harsh, but the above is completely meaningless nonsense - mathematically as well as physically. You might as well have posted a child’s drawing of a pink unicorn, for all the difference it would have made. 

And before you question it, the answer is yes, I am well versed in both mathematics and physics, so I can actually read a mathematical statement when I see one, and understand its physical meaning (or absence thereof).

Like I said, I do not set out to be harsh to anyone, but at the same time I will say it as it is.

49 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Please bare with me and open your mind Neo!  We are awash within the instantaneous aether which conveys information, twisting fields, frequencies and vibration.  Extending out from the torus's field riding  the dynamic fields upon aether is all energy.  The future will reinvent itself from the past; for perhaps the true purpose of the Giza Pyramids where a multi functioning platform.  It may have been a weapon, communication device and power plant.  Obviously I'm not a Newton or Einstein fan!  Where these two ignorant of magnetism or where they told not to divulge the true nature of the universe into leading humanity off towards destructive purposes?  I believe those two who are worshiped in physics did not understand magnetism and therefore were incapable of a TOE.

..I think so, you are incapable to understand when and where some physical equation is used and what can be predicted with that one specific equation..

Physical equations are made from observations. e.g. anyone can drop object from some height and measure velocity, time, force, and energy transfer when it will hit the ground. Later other person on the other end of the world, can repeat it, and get the same/similar result, confirming that equation was correct (to some level of precision).

Edited by Sensei

I think this is not the right forum for you OP. But I am sure there is a forum where you can discuss about this sort of fantasy.

I am really not judging. I also enjoy a wacky conspiracy theory from time to time(maybe not quite as wacky as you like them) for entertainment value but this is not the right forum to discuss that. Definitely not in the Science section.

3 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I'm sensing a great deal of fear and denial, but I stick to my guns and see the universe for what it is.

I'm sensing ignorance and lack of data but that's besides the point. Why do you think fear. What do you think is scaring me about the video you posted? (aside from the low quality of the execution)

4 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

I'm sensing a great deal of fear and denial, but I stick to my guns and see the universe for what it is.

<sings>

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see...
. (with apologies to Queen)

6 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

If you wish to debate me then at least watch this entire video.

!

Moderator Note

You have this backwards. If you wish to be debated, you need to follow the rules. In this case, rule 2.7. Post the material here, not links to videos.