Hijack from Einstein gets it right again—weak and strong gravity objects fall the same way

Tom O'Neil

11 hours ago, Mordred said:

Tom your disbelief in relativity has nothing to compare to the experimental evidence of its accuracy. It is one of the most strongly tested theories out there despite your lack of evidence to the contrary.

Quite frankly if you ever bothered to think about it under Newtonian physics a freely falling object the mass term of the falling body cancels out and does not depend on its mass or composition. Basic Newtonian physics describes the same thing for a falling body...

Mordred you pontificate on false evidence regarding physicists who skew the results from blind observations whose experiments are unsound.  These physicists need funding to survive so that's the untruth of the matter.

The apple falls to the earth, because its dynamic field seeks a higher order of opposite charges within a compressed field of the aether that is toward earth.  Watch water at 3:31 time pour reverse in a corkscrew action.

5 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Utter nonsense if you really understand the universe you would ascribe to and all encompassing electric one based on fields.  The pseudoscience pervades physics to the core!

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/daily-tpod/ 

I can in some respects understand the emotional frustration and angst you must feel as science continues to push into oblivion any need for any type of magical spaghetti monster.

It must also be damn emotionally frustrating to accept the fact that GR is probably as certain as any scientific theory could be, other then evolution of course, and Abiogenesis is up there also. The plain ordinary facts are that GR has been observationally validated in recent time with the discovery of Gravitational waves, and adding that to the previous verifications of gravitational lensing etc and we can readilly see the frustration in your attempted derision.

Of course if we compare that to the total lack of any evidence for talking snakes, Adam and Eve, Angels, the Devil, the obscure mythical claims in the world's best selling list of fairy tales, the bible,  then the reason for this frustration is borne out.  To have to confront a lifetime of mythical unsupported beliefs, is down right disheartening.

Edited by beecee

The apple falls to the earth, because its dynamic field seeks a higher order of opposite charges within a compressed field of the aether that is toward earth.

This statement is completely devoid of any meaning, on all levels. 

Watch water at 3:31

YouTube is not a valid source of scientific data. Apart from this, water in the real world behaves exactly like described by the dynamics of General Relativity - as does everything else in the classic domain. GR has become such an integral part of physics, simply because it works very well.

Mordred you pontificate on false evidence regarding physicists who skew the results from blind observations whose experiments are unsound.

The experiments are quite sound. Also, many GR effects can be directly observed in everyday engineering applications, and require no special funding or setups.

8 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The pseudoscience pervades physics to the core!

It would seem to me that the problem isn’t with physics, but with your own attitudes and belief systems. I must admit that many of the things you have posted here on this forum are, to me, an outward expression of a deeply troubled mind, that has fallen victim to some very insidious cognitive distortions. As such you are unlikely to be receptive to anything we say to you. 

I find this very sad, and hope that perhaps one day you will realise the pain you are causing yourself with this. There’s certainly no peace in being so deeply rooted in delusion.

Edited by Markus Hanke

8 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Watch water at 3:31 time pour reverse in a corkscrew action.

Tommy. Water at 3:31 is vibrating due to low frequencies from the loud speaker. It's behaving exactly how Newton and Einstein predicted. I don't know whats more ridiculous, your ignorance of high school level physics or your gullibility. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.