Tom O'Neil

This universe will die and Satan is real

Recommended Posts

I had a real odd dream last night and part of it included a lizard man reptilian on CNN along with Satan.  The dream was vivid and so I went looking for an image of Satan on the net.  By the way in my dream I had this odd feeling in my dream after the CNN clip that Satan was after me; because I fight against him and I deeply believe in God.  So knowing his image this is what I found.

https://voynichcipher.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/poisedhugeeider-size_restricted.gif?w=488

 

God in Heaven and his angels, but one rebelled and took a third with him to fight a war with God and the remaining 2/3's Angels.  Imagine a war in heaven where telepathy is the form of communication and It makes you wonder the immense suffering on both sides fighting these pitched battles from these heights of knowing each others mind.  Yes war occurs on earth much later perhaps a millennia and this is where Lucifer ended up as Satan.  The Angel with the most appealing looks and charisma, superior in knowledge then most of the Angels, limited in total knowledge brought not only misery to Heaven but to earth as well .  Lucifer once the light or guardian of fire walked in its midst and knew secrets about matter and science.  Satan said to himself he would ascend the throne room of God and be God, but he forgot that God was listening to his inner belief systems through telepathy.  During the war Satan decided to cause Adam and Eve to sin out of his hatred for God and jealousy of Adam.  However the Bible also mentions Satan's ability to come and go to earth and that there may have been another few civilizations on earth prior to Adam and Eve.  Because through the abundance of trade and violence Lucifer became corrupt and longed to be God.

With all that Lucifer/Satan has done, only one could save us and that is God's son.

The universe will eventually end whether you are an atheist or believer.  Half of the galaxies are already dead so that being said if an atheist believes the universe has approximately 13 billion years left.  A believer would be closer to a millennia.  The reason I know this is that Trump will start up construction of the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem either in Zion or the Temple Mount in the Fall of 2018.  Satan's goes to the pit on 6/6/2022 at 6 a.m.  Don't worry God has main plans for and eternal Heavens and Earth.

Further on here I'm going off topic:

I see the universe through dielectric field interaction acting through the aether instantaneously.  I don't agree with Newton or Einstein at all.  Newton was a Free Mason so did Satan turn him and Einstein from the truth promising them fame and fortune.  Did he offer that to Tesla, but Tesla said no so Satan then Satan made Tesla go into obscurity and made him go broke?

Satan may for some reason have everything now, but funny he is ugly, vile and disgusting looking.  

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tBJao0pmSA

https://voynichcipher.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/whatsapp-image-2018-02-27-at-16.jpg?w=680

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Tesla's prolonged hotel stays and business troubles made him go broke. Some of his ideas he was trying to make money off of, weren't especially practical on the whole.

 

People have claimed various world leaders to be the antichrist many many times now. The Earth is still here.

It'll get a bit chillly after awhile but we have a long time yet. The other galaxies are at about the same stage as us.

People including the Emperor of Rome,  assembled the Bible to their liking. Keep that in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever heard of Negative Temperature? That is a weird new one. It states that at near 0 Kelvin the closer and closer you get you may jump back up to infinite temperature. Like an infinite loop going from high temp to low temp and back to high temp. So in essence maybe one day when the universe has experienced full heat death then it will somehow gain an infinite amount of energy and will basically reset itself.  Here is a Wikipedia article about it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_temperature

 

Edited by ALine
Had to add something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sub-forum is intended as a (I quote)

Quote

Forum for the discussion and examination of the rational foundations of religion.

As such the OP is completely off-topic, since it is in no way a rational exploration of religion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Markus Hanke said:

As such the OP is completely off-topic, since it is in no way a rational exploration of religion.

I mean is there a rational explanation for the basis of religion? I mean I personally do not understand it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Markus Hanke said:

This sub-forum is intended as a (I quote)

As such the OP is completely off-topic, since it is in no way a rational exploration of religion. 

Tell me what is a rational exploration of religion?  If it does not involve this eternal battle then define what you are suggesting!

1 hour ago, ALine said:

Have you ever heard of Negative Temperature? That is a weird new one. It states that at near 0 Kelvin the closer and closer you get you may jump back up to infinite temperature. Like an infinite loop going from high temp to low temp and back to high temp. So in essence maybe one day when the universe has experienced full heat death then it will somehow gain an infinite amount of energy and will basically reset itself.  Here is a Wikipedia article about it. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_temperature

 

If God does not intervene I just see a genuine cool down of the spherical bodies coalescing into dust.  Without energy and aether the field is bound to decay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Tell me what is a rational exploration of religion?  If it does not involve this eternal battle then define what you are suggesting!

What eternal battle? Religion does not simply comply with just Christian interpretations. There are multiple different religions spanning throughout the entirety of human existence. Christianity is fairly recent in terms of religious history. Like greek and Roman mythologies existed both it and so did Aztec and other religions. All of them, however, have a unique interpretation on how the world began and how it would end. Just saying that it is based upon a single God and a single Devil along with a Jesus fellow would have me assume that you are referring to a singular interpretation of the overall understanding of what religion is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ALine said:

What eternal battle?

A personified observation of the implicit dual nature of our human position within the universe.

We experience things as opposites of a whole. For example we have a quality of temperature which can be cold or hot (all relative positions). It is this perceived hot or cold that makes up the ‘battle’ between ‘light’ & ‘dark’. Many ancient systems noted this and it is easily observed in the Chinese philosophy of Yin & Yang.

Everyday is a matter of balancing opposites for human beings. Religions just added a rancid story telling layer, erroneously in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ALine said:

What eternal battle? Religion does not simply comply with just Christian interpretations. There are multiple different religions spanning throughout the entirety of human existence. Christianity is fairly recent in terms of religious history. Like greek and Roman mythologies existed both it and so did Aztec and other religions. All of them, however, have a unique interpretation on how the world began and how it would end. Just saying that it is based upon a single God and a single Devil along with a Jesus fellow would have me assume that you are referring to a singular interpretation of the overall understanding of what religion is.

The eternal battle is the action of immoral deeds vs. good deeds.  However through the works of Jesus you are forgiven of sin if you have Faith and repent of your sin.  You are right, Pagan Religions were here before Christianity and  the worshiping of false Gods  are still with us today.  With God there is only one answer, some may have said Satan is the God of this world, but he is low life loser destined for nothingness.  In that measure only the all knowing God in Heaven requires our worship.

Edited by Tom O'Neil
error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scott of the Antares said:

A personified observation of the implicit dual nature of our human position within the universe.

We experience things as opposites of a whole. For example we have a quality of temperature which can be cold or hot (all relative positions). It is this perceived hot or cold that makes up the ‘battle’ between ‘light’ & ‘dark’. Many ancient systems noted this and it is easily observed in the Chinese philosophy of Yin & Yang.

Everyday is a matter of balancing opposites for human beings. Religions just added a rancid story telling layer, erroneously in my opinion.

I would not call it a balance, more like an equilibrium state of multiple forces but yeah make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to take this opportunity to remind a poem for Tommy I came up with in 2016:
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

Koti stay on topic

I posted in the other thread about the Von Monchie thing...  what are your thoughts about the recent translations of it from ancient Turkish?   I posted there rather than here...  I don't want to get into the conversation of this thread really.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok beecee I see you use picture with statements.  What truth do you espouse?  I don't tie myself to the Kabalists Catholic Satanic Popes and his bishops.  They are the medium of the devil.  I admit I was baptized Catholic, but I don't need a church to believe in Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

...you have been warned.

Woo I'm scared! (I'm staying on topic which is Satan)
So tell me what exactly are you warning me about and what consequences can I expect if I don't comply?
You see I need to ask this because I need to gather info...

 

 

 

 

...to come up with another poem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tom O'Neil said:

 What truth do you espouse?  

I'm more interested in valid explanations of the universe around us, based on imperial evidence and observations, and as espoused by the scientific methodology...If we happen to stumble on this truth or reality then so be it. I'm rather amused that we still have imressionable, gullible people around that are still affected by the childish mythical nonsense of devils and angels and gods and retribution, and fire and brimstone, and most of what is claimed in that book of fairy tails and myths we call the bible, written by some obscure men in an obscure age, about the dream time before science. 

I stopped believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny a long time ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tom O'Neil said:

The eternal battle is the action of immoral deeds vs. good deeds.  However through the works of Jesus you are forgiven of sin if you have Faith and repent of your sin.  You are right, Pagan Religions were here before Christianity and  the worshiping of false Gods  are still with us today.  With God there is only one answer, some may have said Satan is the God of this world, but he is low life loser destined for nothingness.  In that measure only the all knowing God in Heaven requires our worship.

Assuming everything you believe is true why waste your time debating it? You know what you need to do and the rest of us who done will get what we deserve. Seems nice and tighty to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
!

Moderator Note

Preaching is against the rules, and there's also a hint of trying to get some non-mainstream physics discussed, which would a) belong in speculations, and b) require evidence, of which you have none.

As Markus points out, the entire OP is off-topic. You had a dream. If you had stayed away from preaching, that could have been discussed in the lounge. But not anymore.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.