A Fallacy about Einstein's Relativity

discountbrains

I see you failed to answer or even acknowledge  my polite reasonable and non threatening question in this thread as well as one in your other thread.

This is against forum rules.

Should I report these infringements?

Edited by studiot

1 hour ago, studiot said:

Should I report these infringements?

30 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yes.

I would imagine that when absolute incorrect claims are continually being made, as opposed to genuine questions, then that it should be in speculations.

Janus, I'm just using 2 explanations of Einstein's electro-magnetic theory which I assume can be sourced right back to him. Yes, I've heard electrons actually drift. I think the current must be due to quantum jumps from one atom to another. Early on one said no examples showing any inconsistances have ever showed up. Well maybe I gave some. You tell me what's wrong with my analysis. So far I don't think I see any contradictions. Maybe you can't combine classical measurements with relativistic ones. But, I'm actually only plugging in values into equations Einstein already provided. It seems a bit arbitrary to make it a rule you can't do this anyway.

To studiot, I'll try to answer you. I have to answer so many. Interesting explanations here. You might be correct in saying you can't use classical fcalculations and relativistic ones together. But, like I said you can simply plug the positions of the planets into the 'gamma' equations and get the same thing. Also you can choose any segment of electrons you want where the last one has already left the 1st terminal while the one closest to the terminal 2 has not reached it yet. I need to think about this scenario more. There might be more consequences. I got the references from Feynman's "Lectures in Physics" and Sears and Zimansky's "University Physics".

You don't need a rigid rod between the 2 ships for their separation to contract. You're making wilder speculations than I'm being accused of.

6 minutes ago, discountbrains said:

But, I'm actually only plugging in values into equations Einstein already provided.

I don't believe you.

If you are doing this, then why can't you show us?

7 minutes ago, discountbrains said:

But, like I said you can simply plug the positions of the planets into the 'gamma' equations and get the same thing.

Show us how you do this, because you are obviously getting the wrong answer.

6 hours ago, discountbrains said:

You tell me what's wrong with my analysis. 

!

Moderator Note

They've all been trying, and you haven't been listening. Please re-read all the replies (skip your posts). If you think you can supply the maths to actually support this argument, you can open a thread in Speculations. Please do a better job of scientific persuasion in your next explanation, or it, too, will end up in the Trash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.