"ELECTRONS DO HAVE VOLUME"

The Wizard of pi

If electrons didn’t have VOLUME, the universe wouldn’t exist in the first place! Our physics understandings of SPACE is wrong and the “renormalization” performed any time the irrational mathematical constant pi is used in calculations is ludicrous and is keeping us from unifying all theories into one. I just recently published a few articles explaining the negative consequences of a convenient selection of a random decimals of pi for pure practical purposes while ignoring the repercussions that this practice has inflicted in our understanding of the true nature of SPACE and its implications when energy and matter is present. When I talk about subatomic particles and their VOLUME I’m not referring to QM’s interpretations of a density wave of probabilities, instead I’m talking about an incompatibility present between infinite fractional SPACE and quantized ENERGY. If you take a look at the first picture where I inserted the equation used to calculate the volume of a sphere in three dimensional space, the real volume in space when energy is present and the number of decimals of pi began to increase will also increase in very small and fractional fashion...yes! But will absolutely continue to increase. We can only guess that this theoretically infinite augmentation of space capacity serves to the spreading or a sort of stretching of the mass of the electron into a “fuzzy cloud” around the edges of the point-particle. In my own personal interpretation, it is precisely this oscillatory and FTL recoil of the energy of all subatomic particles what lies at the very root of their EM nature. Obviously the point-particle the reason for the electric charge and spin while the cloud being the one for magnetism and magnetic momentum.

Miguel De Zayas

plasma-ball-flickr-lawrence-rayner.jpg

volume-sphere.png

!

Moderator Note

You have ignored rule 2.7 again.

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

!

Moderator Note

Now there will be consequences.