The infinity of time, The neural code

Nevin_III

I am bored, so I am going to share a to the current ridiculous theory that I believe is in forms the reality of existence. It starts with a seemingly simple question, "what is time?". Which leads to a second question "what is space". Which leads to the question "what is the universe" which leads to the answer "what is conciseness?". Humans have created a reality where they feel comfortable with size relevance, they feel comfortable with time relevance and they feel comfortable with their grasp on the concept of a universe, humanity tends to be ignorant like that. I have heard the argument of if the universe is infinite be made by people I am supposed to think are smart. How can a human have any grasp of size relevance beyond the concepts of the earth. We have no idea how our size is relevant to the universe, no scientific instruments can measure size beyond its relevance to humans. If I ask how big the sun is, I will be told its radius, and its mass as related to human distance, universally small picture information. If asked how far away the sun was I would be told in spacetime how far away the sun is from the earth in miles, if I asked how long it would take to get to the sun I would be told based on a calculation of spacetime how long it would take in human time perception to travel that many miles, all universally small picture concepts. What is human time perception, are we hardcoded and existing in the "time of the change of the universe", or do we perceive the time relevant to distance travel to live and survive on earth. I just experienced the most extreme case of deja vu, I am not going to finish this post. Follow this pattern to find conciseness, see the infinity of time conciseness possibilitys. The reality we are alone in our Universe, but the possibility of simultaneous existences of concisenesses that could never perceive one an other and the multiverse this creates. If all life on earth dies the universe ends. All the things of the Universe would still exist but not in the form, size, or time we perceive it.