Research

Suno

8 minutes ago, Suno said:

Okay so I got an idea for an artificial heart but I need some cell structure from myself so where should I get it where it hurts less? Blood or skin?

You should give more details haha but the question that comes to mind is how can you get blood if you don't go through skin? How will you make a heart if you are asking on a forum what hurts less? :) That does not inspire trust in your medical knowledge.

16 minutes ago, Suno said:

Sorry im not really good att grammar

Okay so I need some DNA to start my research

BTW I'm a hobbyist  researcher

Okay....Lets say you have a DNA swab, what then? (I can't believe I am asking this) Do you have medical and research equipment? A medical team?

2 hours ago, Strange said:

Also, the heart is muscle, so neither skin nor blood cells have much in common with the heart. 

It's plausible to revert specialized cell, back to stem cell, and then it can become whatever is needed by researcher..

Keyword to search (by OP) "cellular dedifferentiation".

1 hour ago, Suno said:

I don't have anything

Start from buying microscope.. ;)

Did you read this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_differentiation

Edited by Sensei

• 8 months later...

@Sensei

We scientists will all be surprised when suddenly the guy/girl comes up with a heart. 
"I just had to find out what hurt less, then it was all so simple".

@Suno

Without discouraging you, because I think that following your ideas is important, do you have the proper theoretical knowledge of (molecular) biology?