Hijack from Can we control the future?

maybe you all can't but i can.  :)  I am not from your planet which you call earth.      

Here is how you do it  , you can if you want control almost all things from this time on.

Figure out your brain atleast the most possible ,  have advanced resources turn on across different planets.

Put your copied into a computer brain into another physical object,   

Have the computer etc turn on at 1 year 100 years 100million years etc.   and start up organic or robotic objects that you 

transfer the neurons into or brain of yourself or others.   That is the basic most simple concept of controlling the future.  Unless someone like me has already done it :) than you are kinda shit outta luck .  because time is a funny thing.  If you believe in a big band or in string theory ...  You are not smart enough to think in real life terms.   Like space wraps around and it doesn't go on endlessly ... that is string theory correct?  hahaha so f'n dumb.   I am trying to big crunch all things so there is no more pain and suffering , but i want there to be no more physical life ever again , infinite time/ space is very hard to wrap up.   Almost there though.  

Infinite space ,  yeah but ::  if you use senses and technology and the knowledge of everything existing at certain times and the present time it is looking possible.   If you has vision . smells / taste . touch . hearing  etc.  sleeps   comes back over time with technology etc etc.  You can bundle it all together.  my numbers show 663 trillion Intel. life forms out there.  and yes i only count humans on earth not other brains of the other animals here.   Anyways.  Sorry for any insults or lining up some of your lifes.  especially petra and Michael Schneiders in Winona MN.   E.T. Loves you both.   It's late and i can go into more detail . I got more knowledge like this if anyone wants and i'm looking for a job.  Michael says.    Electromagnetic waves that don't dissapate to control most of earth and radio waves basically to control the rest of the ones that are in planes outside of earth etc etc.   

8 hours ago, michaelthomasschneider said:

maybe you all can't but i can.  :)  I am not from your planet which you call earth. 

!

Moderator Note

I see. To the trash then. This is "earthlings only"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.