Amazing Theory of Everything

Eugenio Ullauri

Just now, Mordred said:

and you cannot say I have an energy but you can say this state has an energy.

that is correct for the clasical definition of energy but my definition of energy is more like saying amount of stuff like matter so maybe is my fault to use energy to refer to matter and energy

I think i will complete it with the math is just about translating what i have explained here into a formal language

And yes i need to create an equation that can predict when a system will reach enough density to become unstable for example

Which i think is not that difficult

Yes use the terminology a multi particle system would be better then you don't need to distinquish between a force field ie electromagnetic or a fermionic matter field.

Bosonic fields represent the vector gauge bosons of the fundamental forces

fermions are the particles that comprise of matter.

energy is simply a property representing the ability to perform work.

I will publish any updates if someone here wants to help me please write me to Discussions need to stay here,

and if you want to talk about some other aspect of my theory im here to keep talking

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

Yes use the terminology a multi particle system would be better then you don't need to distinquish between a force field ie electromagnetic or a fermionic matter field.

Bosonic fields represent the vector gauge bosons of the fundamental forces

fermions are the particles that comprise of matter.

energy is simply a property representing the ability to perform work.

Thank you for your help if you want my opinion on some topic just ask me i am willing to help you if i can of course

Have you ever heard a theory like mine? i mean i didn't copied this from anyone and i haven't found this philosophy on the internet

2 hours ago, Mordred said:

and you cannot say I have an energy but you can say this state has an energy.

way too much is involved for your work thus far to become a ToE. You haven't even touched the basics behind a ToE yet.

I think the hardest part of a ToE is to create coherent philosophy and i already have it i just need to work out the equations which are realtively easy when you have a coherent philosophy of reality i will pulish new updates every day in this forum

I will be back tomorrow but i will answer e-mails  in the night thank you all that commented on this topic, i hope more people can join