Hijack Hypothesis (from HYPOTHESIS FOR WAVE-PARTICLE DUALITY SOLUTION)

martillo

Fine but what if this new theory could present even better predictions with better accuracy? Unfortunatelly I don't have those results to show and so I cannot prove that but it just must be taken into account that good accuracy of a theory in experiments can yet be improved by other better theory.

2 hours ago, martillo said:

Fine but what if this new theory could present even better predictions with better accuracy?

The people would jump on it as a better theory than the present ones.

Unfortunatelly I don't have those results to show

And there's the problem.

but it just must be taken into account that good accuracy of a theory in experiments can yet be improved by other better theory.

Of course. That is why people look for better theories. 

The trouble is that people like you with their own personable (untested and untestable) theories insist they should be given the same level of respect as proper scientific models. 

But you have just explained why that is not (and cannot be) the case.

29 minutes ago, Strange said:

The trouble is that people like you with their own personable (untested and untestable) theories insist they should be given the same level of respect as proper scientific models. 

But you have just explained why that is not (and cannot be) the case.

Why you say would be untestable? Is perfectly testable. I cannot do that for the reasons of lack of resources, expertise and even time for that but it is perfectly testable.

Einstein didn't test his theory himself. Other ones did it time after he proposed it. Same thing happened with De Broglie.

So, what are you talking about?

9 minutes ago, martillo said:

Why you say would be untestable? Is perfectly testable. I cannot do that for the reasons of lack of resources, expertise and even time for that but it is perfectly testable.

Einstein didn't test his theory himself. Other ones did it time after he proposed it. Same thing happened with De Broglie.

So, what are you talking about?

The moderator has already told you that you should not discuss your hypothesis in this thread.

Are you asking to be banned?

If you really want to discuss your hypothesis why don't you simply start your own thread with the info/postulations that appear in your link?

I note you attribute inertia to photons as one of your postulates, I suggest you rethink this as it is one of the known/observed characteristics of photons that they are without inertia.

1 hour ago, martillo said:

Fine. I understand. I must not discuss about the theory here. But then I will ask for everybody to not post anything against it in a way I would find I must defend it. Isn't this fair?

!

Moderator Note

Nobody can post once it's in the Trash, so you got your wish.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.