Dear Sir, 

My child is 2.5 years old , he hit his head again and again to complete his demand from last 2 years, I already taken the advice from so many reputed doctors regarding his behaviors, but no body gave a satisfactory answer, he also speaks only 10 to 12 words & always busy in playing and ignore every body. His eyes also misaligned due to anger or some other reasons. His brain one nervous also damaged at his birth time. What will do to remove his anger and hitting his head to increase his concentration .Please help, I also attach his MRI report

IMG_20180530_195002687.jpg

I think it is crucial that you consult the MRI results with a qualified doctor or two. This is your child’s health, the internet is the worst place to look for advice. My completely uneducated and unqualified opinion is that your childs behaviour might not have anything to do with brain damage of any sort, it might be purely psychological. Children have hissy fits especially at that age (I have a 25 month son) and you need to look into steering him towards feeling as safe and loved as possible at this young age. Theres a good chance he will start behaving better if you follow this advice. Please note Im not commenting on the MRI results, thats MD’s job, Im just commenting as a fellow parent.

The behavior looks totally psychological. Focal thinning of the posterior corpus callosum occurs due to early brain injury. Check this article on Corpus Callosam: http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/the-mysterious-corpus-callosum/7416876 

As Koti suggested you should consult a qualified med for more information and prec. Use internet for general information, but for physical health issues always contact dr.