Garbage rant (from what is a god)

Ant Sinclair

Just now, beecee said:

Nothing in realty about the bible is logical. It is an obscure text written in an obscure age, by obscure men: In fact it simply carries on the mythical dreams that ancient men needed to explain the world/Universe around them, in a time before science used reason, logic and the scientific method. In doing so science has pushed the need for any type of magical deity/spaghetti monster into near oblivion. 

Obviously then the next question would be who created this "concious intelligent" mind?

And we all know the answer to that conundrum. :P

Well,  I was going to explain the Loaves and Fish feeding the 5,000 but,  you just bored me so much that I can't be 'arsed' any longer,  Physics Lesson is over for today, nighty night kiddies. 

1 hour ago, Ant Sinclair said:

Cry baby, oh dear

That's a strange comment to make...this is after all a science forum based on science, and the scientific methodology. And we all know that calling on the paranormal and supernatural  is an  unscientific explanation.

1 minute ago, Ant Sinclair said:

Well,  I was going to explain the Loaves and Fish feeding the 5,000 but,  you just bored me so much that I can't be 'arsed' any longer,  Physics Lesson is over for today, nighty night kiddies. 

Getting on your white charger and postponing your evangelistic crusade for a period, are we?

Just now, koti said:

Its „Body of Christ” holliday here today (Corpus Christi) I was thinking of going to church with my family but we couldn’t decide whether we want ribs or liver for lunch so instead we went to a swimming pool.

Ch ~ Ci ~ Si, Si-Ri-St ~ Issue-Place-Sin 

Sin Ptah ~ St Peter ~ Sin Oanes ~ St John ~ The Reaper is coming for you soon,  I hear they're stoking up the fires in the 5th Heaven and your one of the 'Guy Fawlkes',  I might come and watch (grin), don't worry, Strange can hold your hand.

40 minutes ago, Ant Sinclair said:

!

Moderator Note

This isn't a physics thread, nor is it a "prove the Bible is true" thread. So in addition to being told not to attack people, I am telling you to stay on topic.

4 minutes ago, Ant Sinclair said:

Ch ~ Ci ~ Si, Si-Ri-St ~ Issue-Place-Sin 

Sin Ptah ~ St Peter ~ Sin Oanes ~ St John ~ The Reaper is coming for you soon,  I hear they're stoking up the fires in the 5th Heaven and your one of the 'Guy Fawlkes',  I might come and watch (grin), don't worry, Strange can hold your hand.

Gosh, looks like I’ve been cursed. Is there anything I could still do to save my soul? 

Your physics is pathetic by the way, there are children on this forum with a broader knowledge. 

3 hours ago, Ant Sinclair said:

Good day Moontannman,  this shows us that different places have different day lengths.

so what exactly? 

If one of the Creator's Days is equivalent to 13,000 Earth years,  then the Six Days of Creation would have taken 6(Lord's days) multiplied by 13,000 Earth Years equalling 78,000 years.

You are off at least 3 orders of magnitude, you and your holy book's 78,000 years compared to complex life being on the earth for around 700,000,000 years!

How far back after the "Big Bang" can we see to before what some have called "Hitting the Wall" ie the CMBR - 100,000 years, 90,000 years?  Maybe one day our instrumentation shall allow that to be whittled down to around 80,000 years

We can see almost 13,000,000,000 years into the past, where are you getting these numbers? 

.Some interpretations of Prophecy claim that after Judgement Day The Lord Shall spend 1,000 years on Earth with Man;

So what? 

1,000(Lord's years) multiplied by 365.24(Lord's days) multiplied by 13,000 Earth years equals 4.74 Billion years - how long until our Star begins to expand and engulf the Inner Solar System??? 

Life will be wiped off the Earth due to the suns expansion in around 1 billion years. I think you need to go back and recalculate... 

2 hours ago, Ant Sinclair said:

I'll be generous and let you in on a little secret about Magnetism;

Length of Verse = 14.65 billion light years

Time until our Magnetic Cage fully formed = 78,000 years(Earth Years)

Citation please. 

14.65^9 x 9.461^15 =  1.386^26 metres

78,000 x 365.24 x 24 x 60 x 60 = 2.461^12 seconds 

1.386^26metres /  2.461^12 seconds = 5.631^13 m/s

5.631^13 m/S / C(speed of light) = approx 187,700C

Magnetic fields propagate at over 187,000 times the speed of light Mordred!!! 

Not true, nothing in the universe is know to propagate faster than light. If you do know of something that does I would suggest... no demand... a link to that information... 

Spooky Action at a Distance' Speed

Cry baby, oh dear

Cry baby? Maybe but you are lying through your teeth... 

1 hour ago, Ant Sinclair said:

!

Moderator Note

And I was going to leave all your stuff in the thread, but you've convinced me it's all trash.

37 minutes ago, Strange said:

You have, not surprisingly, avoided answering any of my questions. <shrug>

As for "probably instantaneous" that is based on the fact that none of our current scientific theories give us any reason to think otherwise.

Your "polished" figure is just made up nonsense. 

It's not made up nonsense at all Strange, but,  I'll admit I haven't been totally straight as regards spooky action speed,  you see I used the terrible Metric System to show 187,820,  the Creator of this Multiverse likes wholesome numbers,  the true value is 432^2,  that's 186,624(wink).

Edited by Ant Sinclair
All thumbs

16 minutes ago, Ant Sinclair said:

It's not made up nonsense at all Strange, but,  I'll admit I haven't been totally straight as regards spooky action speed,  you see I used the terrible Metric System to show 187,820,  the Creator of this Multiverse likes wholesome numbers,  the true value is 432^2,  that's 186,624(wink).

If it's not made up nonsense then you should be able to connect us with a link that explains why it is not nonsense... 

43 minutes ago, Ant Sinclair said:

Of course its made up  nonsense! Even the Catholic church has recognised the observational evidence supporting both the BB and the theory of evolution of life. They then though go about installing their "god of the gaps"  within that epoch that science thus far are ignorant of...quite convenient of them, while science continues to push back the veil of ignorance and supernatural spaghetti monster nonsense.. 

Edited by beecee

Just now, Moontanman said:

If it's not made up nonsense then you should be able to connect us with a link that explains why it is not nonsense... 

Lol, who do I link you to Moontannman,  we'll have to wait for the Chinese to dream up the methodology to test for 432^2C,  I can't see western Scientists figuring this out - too arrogant and too little imagination. 

Just now, beecee said:

Of course its made up  nonsense! Even the Catholic church has recognised the observational evidence supporting both the BB and the theory of evolution of life. They then though go about installing their "god of the gaps"  within that epoch that science thus far are ignorant of...quite convenient of them, while science continues to push back the veil of ignorance and supernatural spaghetti monster nonsense.. 

You don't half droll on. 

Lol, who do I link you to Moontannman,  we'll have to wait for the Chinese to dream up the methodology to test for 432^2C,  I can't see western Scientists figuring this out - too arrogant and too little imagination. 

You don't half droll on. 

Link me to where you got this nonsense... 

Are you a mind reader - if not I don't see how can link you to my brain Mountainmama.... Oh country roads take me home to the......

so you are saying this stuff is original, something you created? If so then by the forum rules you need to show your work... 

Just now, Moontanman said:

so you are saying this stuff is original, something you created? If so then by the forum rules you need to show your work... 

My imagination works Moontanman,  I read constantly,  mostly history and science,  I saw that 13,000 years in a Eureka moment and applied it,  I knew the thought had come to I for a reason,  after I'd worked out the 78,000 years I thought "does this fit in any where else" and I remembered the prophecy I'd read a couple of years ago,  so I simply calculated the 1000 years by 365 and 13,000 - to be honest I was a little taken aback when I ran the figures on my calculator.

I realised the following day that there was a more important fact hidden in this so I said a little prayer to the Prime Creator,  not long after I knew to calculate our verses length into metres and divide this value by the 78,000 years. 

Maybe having this benchmark shall help physicists to test for Spooky Action's Speed,  Ti-Me(Life-Exists) shall tell.

My imagination works Moontanman,  I read constantly,  mostly history and science,  I saw that 13,000 years in a Eureka moment and applied it,  I knew the thought had come to I for a reason,  after I'd worked out the 78,000 years I thought "does this fit in any where else" and I remembered the prophecy I'd read a couple of years ago,  so I simply calculated the 1000 years by 365 and 13,000 - to be honest I was a little taken aback when I ran the figures on my calculator.

I realised the following day that there was a more important fact hidden in this so I said a little prayer to the Prime Creator,  not long after I knew to calculate our verses length into metres and divide this value by the 78,000 years. 

Maybe having this benchmark shall help physicists to test for Spooky Action's Speed,  Ti-Me(Life-Exists) shall tell.

So you didn't notice where i showed you that you were wrong? 

39 minutes ago, Ant Sinclair said:

My imagination works Moontanman

If only this were an imagination forum, or a make up any fictional shit one wants forum, then perhaps you’d have a leg to stand on. Given that it’s a science forum, however, you’re rather clearly derelict in your responsibility to support your assertions with more than mere handwaving and Gish galloping.  

You don't half droll on. 

Particularly when they are facts you are unable to counter. Everything so far that you have raised is mythical bullshit, and not real smart, particularly since the Catholic church by recognising the BB, and the theory of evolution, has essentially demoted the bible as a book of mythical nonsense. Hans Christian Anderson and the Grimm Brothers writings have more logical content then you have claimed from a book that has been dismissed by even the Catholic church. 

Retrocausality is sometimes associated with the nonlocal correlations that generically arise from quantum entanglement,[23] including the notable special case of the delayed choice quantum eraser

From https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrocausality

Retrocausality is very fringy in physics, but it does a better job of explaining the instantaneous communication of entangled particles than anything @Ant Sinclair has provided. 

Another conjecture that is better than anything @Ant Sinclair has provided for aforementioned phenomenon is ER=EPR (Wikipedia) :

ER=EPR is a conjecture in physics stating that entangled particles are connected by a wormhole (or Einstein–Rosen bridge)[1][2] and may be a basis for unifying general relativityand quantum mechanics into a theory of everything.[1]

Now that I've provided 2 targets, maybe you want to present 2 attack vectors to support your "theory"

7 hours ago, Ant Sinclair said:

I don't see how can link you to my brain Mountainmama.... 

...  so you made it up?  Doesn't look like evidence or proof or proper understanding or secret facts to me. 

The line I used to take (rather than making stuff up) - was to use biblical passage  -  regarding the 6 days..  it says in the bible that a day to the Lord is like a thousand years.  I saw creation as 6 time periods rather than literal days.    But after a while I saw how tenuous that was  too -  why would god be so cryptic  - why not just explain himself and tell it how it is instead of giving us mythical stories, seeing as there is supposed to be so much at stake and all...    -  answer is - he isn't actually there and it a made up construct of the human psyche. . 

I think it can be hard to accept if you have had 'a close personal relationship' with god. You have to come to terms that what you have believed for many years is delusion and myth and has no evidence for any of it being based in reality at all.  Open your eyes - the truth will set you free. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.