Concentrating HCL

I have made hcl by mixing acetic acid and sodium chloride, but there is a byproduct of sodium acetate, how can I remove this sodium acetate? Btw, I’ve been trying to make a system that turns good waste into electricity ive done it already on a small scale I’ll explain how. Say I have eggshells banana peels and potato chips.I ferment the banana peels to get acetic acid, soak and strain potato chips for salt then make hcl from acetic acid and salt, then I dissolve the eggshells in hcl and add salt, I make calcium chloride, which when dissolves creates heat, when it creates heat I put in a shallow tray with a lid, when the water condenses it drips down over a water mill slowly creating electricity, it already worked but the sodium acetate is messing with the. Calcium chloride, not sure how, but if you could tell me a fix to this thank you. P.S I know this is very inefficient but it is just a little project, oh and I powered a radio I made and listened to some music powered by food

26 minutes ago, ChemicalReactions said:

I have made hcl by mixing acetic acid and sodium chloride,

No, you did not... HCl is stronger acid than acetic acid. You can make weaker acid from salt of weaker acid and stronger acid, but not reverse. e.g.

C2H5COONa + HCl -> C2H5COOH + NaCl

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

No, you did not... HCl is stronger acid than acetic acid. You can make weaker acid from salt of weaker acid and stronger acid, but not reverse. e.g.

Chemical Reactions, you are obviously enthusiastic about doing practical chemistry,

Well done for that.

Keep at it.

But please listen to others who have been there before and consequently know a thing or three.

+1 to Sensei.

11 minutes ago, ChemicalReactions said:

but do you know how to make hcl without sulphuric acid?

1) electrolysis of molten NaCl or other metal chloride salt.

2) chlorine gas reaction with water Cl2 + H2O -> HCl + HOCl

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

It's of course example reaction with sodium propionate.

With sodium acetate reaction will be:

CH3COONa + HCl -> CH3COOH + NaCl

44 minutes ago, ChemicalReactions said:

But this is wrong, it still dissolved eggshells,

Eggshells are made of CaCO3. Acetic acid reacts with calcium carbonate, and it is releasing CO2.

2CH3COOH + CaCO3 -> (CH3COO)2Ca + H2O + CO2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium_acetate