Some help understanding this old document....

Ren1000

I deciphered a very old document and I have like a million questions because its way over my head.

1) The cħ from Doctor of Medicine - What do you think that CH there means?

2)  Tree cħ aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase

3) YX I am this - What could YX be?

4) Cħab move - What could that stand for?

Is Na[H] the way Mendel would write Sodium hydride?

Thanks like I said its way over my head

1 minute ago, Ren1000 said:

I deciphered a very old document and I have like a million questions because its way over my head.

1) The cħ from Doctor of Medicine - What do you think that CH there means?

2)  Tree cħ aryl hydrocarbon hydroxylase

3) YX I am this - What could YX be?

4) Cħab move - What could that stand for?

Is Na[H] the way Mendel would write Sodium hydride?

Thanks like I said its way over my head

Can you post the actual paragraphs or sentences they are used for us to get clues from the context?

Its the missing Genesis from the Codex Gigas I thinking...

Binary set fever for men Purgatory

Binary yoc HAA (gene?) for Men purgatory

loline alkaloids to men Purgatory

Ti binary set brother (friars) to binary copy.
One binary disease Bull Akan
One binary disease you  pach

Ma water lily is science

The binary disease population.

You effect binary analog IX make you hole when
Thorns sing your highness Jackal false. Your highness sacral false.

Czech (regret, contempt) divination

Mac the person cħ now

Peak tħ intex pach Why do you know the Holocaust

The binary disease UOH

tħ Nash for biologist Hybrid

I am Cannon  Ahu-toru, binary Aqaba. (City in Jordan)
I am perm stain

thats not in order and theres 40 chapters

I also think they are talking about binary stars because the friars did a lot of research in that area.

With the NaH

Ahua died from copper poisoning. Theres also this huge hole with a lot scandal around it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

NaH , a volcano, a human, foam and copper I dont know -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon

This would complete the fission-fusion-fission sequence. Fusion, unlike fission, is relatively "clean"

I dont know a thing about binary stars

Ekkkk I know

Im not sure if this thing is normal or not but I found and deciphered it too. I wasnt done and theres some more words to get still.

Hillsborough, F. R. S.
the Right Honorable the Earl of
letter from John Elllis, Esquire, F. R. S. to
sea-coasts of the new-ceded islands: in a
clustered animal-flower, lately found on the
XLI. An account of the Actinia sociata, or

[ 4 2^ ]
XLI. An Account of the ASlinia Sociata>
or Clustered Animal-flower lately found
on the Sea-Coals of the new-ceded Islands :
In a Letter from John Ellis,
F. R. S. to the Right Honorable the
Earl of Hillsborough, F. R. S.
My Lord,
the many curious ma- Linre animals, which your has received from the neW-ceded islands in the Weft-Indies, there is one most uncommonly rare. This is of great consequence to natural history, as it seems to bring together two remarkable genera in the lyfterri of nature, which Profeflbr Linnaeus had removed far from each other. The one is the Aftinia or Animal flower, the other the Hydra or Fresh-water polype. The AdHnia, called by old authors, as Aldrovandus, Johnfton, c. Urtica marina, from its suppofed property of ftinging, is now more properly called by some late English authors the Animal flower. This name seems well adapted to it; for the claws, or tentacles, being difpofed in regular circles, and tinged with a variety of bright lively colors, very nearly represent the beautiful petals of some of our most elegantly fringed and radiated flowers, such as the Carnation, Marigold, and Anemone. As there are great variety of species of this animal, fo the  species differ from each other irf their form. The bodies of some of them are hemispherical, others cylindrical, and others fliaped like a fig. Their substance likewise differs for some are flitf and gelatinous others fleshy and muscular; but they are all capable of altering their shape, when they extend their bodies and claws in search of their food, We find them on our rocky coats at low water, fixed in the shallows to some solid substance, by a broad bafe like a sucker; but they can shift their situation, though their movement is very flow. They have only one opening, which is in the center of the uppermost part of the animal; round this are placed rows of fleshy claws; this opening is the mouth of the animal, and is capable of great extension: it is amazing to fee what large flail fifli some of them can swallow such as muscles, crabs, etc when it has sucked out the filth, it throws back the shells through the same passage. Through this opening it like wife produces its young ones alive, already furnished with little claws; which, as soon as they fix themselves, they begin to extend in search of food.

They are found all round the coast of England ; but the coast of Suffix and Cornwall furnifti us with the. greatest varieties of them. The .islands in the Weft Indies are like wife remarkable for many i kinds of them, as appear from the different forts sent to your Lordship they have the remarkable property of renewing their claws when they are cut off; and ranks them, perhaps very properly, under the genus of Hydra of Linnaeus, or Fresh-Water polype: which I shall now give a short description cf, that we may judge how
near your Lordship’s new animal approaches to both of these

The Hydra, or Fresh-Water polype, is that extraordinary animal fo well known to the curious, from the discoveries of Mr. Abraham Trembley, F. R. S. in its reprodudion after it had been cut into pieces. When it is extended, it is of a worm-shaped figure, and of the same tender substance with the horns of a common snail. It adheres by one end like a sucker to water plants and other substances: the other end, which is the head, is surrounded by many arms or feelers placed like rays round a center: this center is its mouth, and with these arms, which are capable of great extension, it seizes small worms and water infers, and brings them to its mouth ; often swallowing bodies larger than itself: when the food is digested in the stomach, it returns the remains of the animals it feeds on, through its mouth again, having no other visible pafiage from its body. Their manner of multiplying is from eggs, which they produce in autumn but the most common is from their fides, in which there first appear small knobs, or papillae j as these increase in length, little this genus by Do&or Pallas, as well as Do&or Gaertner^ but very improperly, as it has many feet, and a paflage through its body. Doctor Linnaeus calls it Holothurian. fibers are seen rising out of the circumference of their heads, which they soon use to procure food When they are thus arrived at a mature flate, they send forth other young ones from their sides: so that bthough many of them soon fall off, and provide for themselves, yet the animal frequently branches out into a numerous offspring, growing out of one common parent, each of which not only procures nourishment for itself, but for the whole family I come now to your Lordship’s new animal; and for the Satisfaction of the Royal Society, lay before them one of your Lordship’s specimens preserved spirits, with a difleCtion of one of them, to show its internalstructure, together with three species of ACtinia, or Animal flowers, sent to your Lordship from the new-seded islands.

This compound animal, which is of a tender fleshy substance, confits of many tubular bodies, swelling gently towards the upper part, and ending like a bulb, or very final onion on the top of each is its mouth, surrounded by one or two rows of tentacles, or claws, which when contracted look like circles of beads. The lower part of all there bodies have a communication with a firm fleshy wrinkled tube, which flicks faftto the rocks, and fends forth other fleshy tubes, which creep along them in various directions.. These are full of different sizes of these remarkable animals, which rife up irregularly in. groups near to one another. This adhering tube, that fecures them faff to the rock, or shelly bottom, is worthy of our notice. The knobs that we observe, are formed in several parts of It, by its infinuating itself into the inequalities of the coral rock, or by grabbing pieces of shells, part of which still remain in it, with the fleshy substance grown over them. This shows us the inftinbof nature, that dire&s these animals to preserve themselves from the violence' :ef the waves, nbt unlike the anchoring of muscles, by their fine fil-ken filaments,-that end in suckers; or rather like the fhdly bafes of the Sefpula, or Worm-ftiell, the Tree Oyfler, and the Slipper Barnacle, whose bafes conform to the shape of whatever substance they fix themselves to, grasping it faft with their teftaceous claws, to withstand the fury of a ft or m; When we view the inside of this animal diflfefled lengthways, we find a little tube like a gullet leading from the mouth to the stomach from whence there rift eighth wrinkled small guts, im a circular order, with a yellowish fcft fubftance in them ; these bend over in the form o f arches towards the lower part of the bulb, from whence they* may be traced downwards, to the narrow part of the upright tube, till they come to the fieChy adhering tube, where some of them may be perceived entering into a papilla, or the beginning of an animal of the like kind, mod probably to convey it nourishment, till it is provided with claws: the remaining part of these slender guts are continued on in the fleshy tube* without doubt for the fame purpose of producing and supporting more young ones from the fame common parent.
The many longitudinal fibers, that we discover lying parallel to each other, on the inside of the semi-tranfparent skin, are all inferred in the several claws round the animal’s mouth, and are plainly the tendons of the muscles, for moving and dire&ing the claws, at the will of the animal there may be likewife traced down to the adhering tube. As this specimen has been preserved in spirits, the color of the animal when living cannot certainly be known; it is at present of a pale yellowish brown. With regard to its name, it may be called Aftinia fociata, or the Cluster animal flower. Among the critics, my Lord, I am aware of this; that it may be said, that an animal compounded of many animals has not a very philosophical found. But it is well known to those, who understand the nature of zoophytes; that there are many kinds of these animals, as well such as swim about freely, as such as are fix to rocks and shells in the pea, that have a great many mouths in the form of polypes, and yet are but Angle animals; such as the great variety of Pennatulas, or Sea pens, among those that swim about, and moll of the Sertularias, Gorgonias, with many others, among those that are flxt. Yet this new animal of your Lordship’s differs very much from the generality of these. I think I may compare it, to speak in the style of those who maintain that zoophytes vegetate, to a timber tree, that sends out at a distance round it many suckers from its roots, which fuckers coming in time to be trees, there may and will, with propriety, be reckoned fo many diftindt trees, though connected at their roots with the parent tree, and that without any absurdity.

Left any doubt should ftillarile in this abftrufe part of the operations of nature, it may be proper that I should explain myself further, by (hewing that there are a great many zoophytes, which were formerly called Corallines, now Sertularias and Celluarias’, that from a creeping adhering tube fend up several single animals, others fend up several branched animals. To give an instance or two of each, I shall mention the Sertularia uniflora, or Single bell-shaped Coralline  and the Cellular anguina, or Snake's head coralline both which, like our Adtinia fociata, fend up diftindt animals with one mouth each. Whereas the Sertularia pumila, or Sea oak coralline fee Eflay on Coralline,  and the Cellular burfaria, or Shepherd pure coralline fend out animals, in the form of spikes or branches, that have many mouths from their own creeping and adhering tubes and yet both those with one mouth to each, and there with many, I efteem as fo many diftindt animals, notwithstanding their being connected by an adhering tube, as I have said in the instance of the tree and its suckers. To conclude, my Lord, the importance of the discovery of this new animal to natural history is this, that it clears up that much-disputed point, which is, that the extension or increase of the substance of these zoophytes is of an animal, and not of a vegetable growth as some late authors would have us think) by thus making the fact more clear and evident to our fenfes, for the poetical descriptions of some late fyftematical authors have tended rather to confuse than explain these matters to our ideas 5 for instance, they call these bodies, that rife up like a spike with many mouths, a vegetating stem, and their mouths, which are formed like fo many polypes, flowers ; though with these supported flowers, they evidently seize their food, by stretching out their claws (which they call the petals) to convey it to their mouths, that are in the center of each, to swallow it, digefl it, and return the non-nutritive parts back again by the fame way. Can this then be called a vegetative life ? But happily this animal of your Lordship’s is large enough for difleion ; and in that ftate difcoVers to us, not only muscles and tendons, but a stomach to digefl;, and intestines to secrete, proper hourifhment for the support and increase of itself and its progeny; which I am perfwaded is the ftrongeft proof that has yet appeared to convince the learned world, that zoophytes are true animals, and in no part vegetable ; and that the Royal Society are highly obliged to your Lordfliip for this most valuable acquisition in natural history, as well as he who has the honor to be,
My Lord,
Your Lordfhip’s moft devoted, and much obliged humble servant
GrayVInn,
Aug. 17, 1767,

The Defcription of Plate XIX.
The Adfcinia fociata, or Cluttered animal flower, with its radical tube adhering to a rock, (a) One of the animals stretching out its claws. A perpendicular diffedtion of one of there bodies, to Ihew the gullet, intestines, stomach, and fibers, or tendons, that move the claws. A young one arifing out of the adhering tube. The Adtiniav after, or Sea flat flower, from the new ceded Islands. The Adtinia anemone, or Sea anemone, from the fame place. The under part of these same, by which it adheres to rocks. The Adtinia helianthus, or Sea fun-flower, from the fame place. The under part of the fame. The Adtinia dianthus, or Sea carnation, from the rocks at Haftings in Suffex: this animal adheres by its tail, or sucker, to the under part of the projecting rocks, opposite to the town; and, when the tide is out, has the appearance of a long white fig: this is the form of it when it is put into a glafi of sea-water. It is introduced here as a new variety of this animal, not yet described.

Can could be -

• Canonical vector field, the corresponding special vector field defined on the tangent bundle TM of a manifold M

Below is what Im thinking this game was about -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_ballgame

Then this - https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2016/04/the_strange_glass_born_in_nuclear_explosions.html

which glass is at that creator too.

Not done below all the way because they sure try to screw these documents up. The one I was deciphering wasnt purposely scrambled like these were. You guys in this field may want to check out some of the document  the Royal London uhmm something I forgot but can get it. They seem to be hidding a lot of science biology astronomy and such.

impermeability of glass to electric fluid
of the electrophorus; and to sew the
pending to confirm Dr. Ingenhousz's theroy
XLIX. Observations and experiments
William Henly, F. R. S.

XLIX. Observations and Experiments tending to confirm
Dr. In genhouse’s Theory of the EleBrophorus\ and to Sew the Impermeability of Glass to Electric Fluid.
By William Henly, F. ifo S.
Read July 9,

R. franklin has observed, “ That there is a great quantity of the electrical fire in glass; that what it has it holds; and that it has as much as it can hold: that what is already in it refufes, or strongly repels any additional quantity: that when an additional quantity is applied .to one surface of a phial for instance, by the atmosphere of an excited tube a quantity is repelled or driven out of the inner surface of that fide into the vessel, returning again into its pores, when the excited tube with its aim of sphere is withdrawn; and that the particles of that atmosphere do not themselves pafs through the glass.” The following experiments, I think, remarkably illustrate this, by firing that bodies are very differently suspended by a fluid adding immediately upon them through glass; or by adding upon them immediately by the glass as above mentioned.

E X P E R T ME N T.
A circular box,, three or four inches in diameter, and a quarter of an inch deep, is furnished with a thin glass for a top. In this box scatter some very small Heel filings, or lift them into it through a piece of writing paper, which has a number of holes pricked through it with a pin.. Then apply one of the ends of a magnetic bar to the upper surface of the glass; the filings will be instantly attracted to the glass, and remain there as long as the magnet is thus suspended over them ; but the moment it is removed, the filings fall to the bottom of the box, and there remain at reft. The glass then being made perfectly clean and warm, let a fine piece of amber, feahng wax, 8tc. be strongly excited and applied to it as the magnet was in the former experiment; the filings will be instantly in motion, and will continue fir for some seconds. When their motion ceases, withdraw the amber, and the motion of the filings will be renewed, and continue as at first; this news,I think, that in both. or both cafes, they really act as conductors of the electric fluid between the lower surface of the glans and the bottom of the box, in order to restore an equilibrium, as upon Dr. franklin’s principles they ought to do; and that the electric fluid does not, like the magnetic, absolutely permeate the glass e x p e r i m e n T

Take a clean, dry thin phial, about four inches long, and one inch in diameter. In the cork of this phial fix a small loop of very fine iron wire. In the loop suspend another wire, about two inches and an half in length, by a similar loop; and on the lower end hang a light round ball of the pith of elder or cork, and be careful to give the wire as free a motion as possible. Let one of the ends of a small magnetic bar be brought near the side of the vial, and the little ball will  instantly come to the glass, and there remain as long as the magnet is held
within the distance of its influence. Remove the magnet, and the ball instantly retires to, and remains in the
center of the vial: then dry and warm the glass, and let an electric strongly excited be applied to the fide of the phial, as the magnet was in the former experiment; the ball ball instantly comes to the fide of the glass, and there remains some seconds, and then returns to the center of the vial. Withdraw now the excited electric, and the ball instantly returns to the glass upon the principle before mentioned, which is more completely fhewn by the; filings in the little box..

E X E E R I M E N T..,
Let a piece of thin glass be placed as a cover to a; circular box, about fix inches in diameter, and three quarters of an inch deep: put into the box twenty or thirty light balls of cork, or of the pith of elder; then, having made the glass very dry and warm, expose the surface of it to the electric matter infusing from the; prime conductor to a good electrical machine, the balls, will be instantly in motion, and will fo continue for some. time, the box being moved in such manner that every part of the glass may be affected., Then remove the box, and the balls being at reft, turn the glass, placing the upper surface downward; the balls will then instantly renew their motion. When this second motion ceases, touch the furnace of the glass near the center with a finger, or,.which is better, with a round, smooth piece of wood or metal, the balls will instantly fly to either of the fe, and will frequently pile themselves up between the glass and the bottom of the box, eight or ten in a pile, and will remove themselves, following the wood, to different parts of the glass, till the charge is exhausted.

Apply the glass again to the conductor as before, and when the motion of the. balls nearly ceases, remove the glass, and place on each surface a circular coating of metal, reaching within an inch of the edge of the glass all round. Make a communication between there coatings, and the glass will then fhew that it has
been charged, and will give a very strong lock: this proves, that the electric matter did not absolutely pass
through the glass, but only aded on the eleticity inherent in it in the manner explained by Dr. franklin. The direction of the electric matter, in the discharge of the Leyden bottle, hath been Ihewn in a variety of
methods (lee Philosophical I ran fictions, col. lxiv. and Lxvit.); but I shall here mention one which, I think a very curious addition to the number. Mr. lullin, of Geneva, placed two wires, the one upon, the other under, a card, the ends of the wires, in contact with the card, being about an inch from each other. This apparatus being made a part of the circuit, a charged bottle of a proper size was discharged through it when the charge paffed along the surface of the card from the end of that wire into which it was discharged, till it came to the end of the other wire, and there pierced a hole through the card, palling by that wire to the negative side of the bottle; and this happened whether the bottle was charged positively or negatively. A learned and ingenious Christian mauling, counselor of it ate at Copenhagen, has improved this experiment, by first painting the card in a line about half an inch broad on each surface with vermillion. The charge passing in this line (the card being previously well-dried) fhews its paffage by a black mark on the vermillion, the mark being on one side of the card when the bottle is charged positively, and on the other side of it when the bottle is charged negatively. To which I would add, that a line of light is seen upon one surface of the card through the whole space between the ends of the wires in one cafe, for instance, when the bottle is charged positively. But no light is feen in the other cafe, that is, when the bottle is charged negatively, till the electricity burst a hole through the card to get at the wire which is in contact with the negative fide of the bottle, as in this cafe the charge pafles along the under surface of the card. If the card be placed vertically between two insulated wires, as in the universal discharger, described in Mr.. cavallo’s Treatise on Elecricity, the experiment may be made with great facility and certainty. The card may be fixed on a bit of sealing wax, or set in a piece of wood,, fawn to a proper depth with a fine tenon faw*

Heres another one but its not even close to done. Long way to go..

[««]
XLVII.
Remarks on the Mutations of the
Stars \
by
Tho. Barker,
Efq\
^ L y n d o n ,
in
R utland:
Co?nmunicated by the Rev,
W. Stukeley,
M. D, F, R, S,
Read Jan. 31,IT T
is well known there have been feve-
i y 6 ° '
JL
ral alterations among the fixed ftars: for
inflance, Ptolemy's
ultima
jlu
, a firft magnitude liar,
is in Dr.Halley’s catalogue of the fouthern conflellations
only a third magnitude: and in much lefs time, the
of the Great Bear, which Bayer feems to have
judged juft of the fame lize with the other fix, is
grown far duller than any of them. Some liars alfo
have quite difappeared, while again new ones, not
feen before, have been difcovered : and there are
others periodically larger and finaller. Two very
remarkably bright, yet fhort-lived, liars, have been
alfo feen, one in Cafliopeia, the other in Serpen-
tarius; which breaking out, at once, with greater
lullre than any other fixed flar, gradually faded, and
changing to different colours, in about a year and
half were no longer vifible. But, I think, no one
has yet remarked, that any lafling flar was of a dif­
ferent colour in different ages: Greaves, on the con­
trary, takes notice, that the colours of the liars and
planets are the fame now as the antients obferved;
which is, I believe, very true in general: for Pto­
lemy, in his catalogue of liars, fays, Ardlurus, Al-
debaran, Pollux, Cor Scorpii, and Orion's Shoulder
(with another to be mentioned prefently), are uVo-
xippoSi
reddifh: and the five here mentioned are flill
on May 11, 2018
http://rstl.royalsocietypublishing.org/
Downloaded from

[ 499 ]
o f that colour, and, I think, the only
considerable
ftars which are fo.
But, to this rule there feems to be one exception,
and that in a remarkable fta r: for old authors men­
tion the Dog ftar, which is now white, and not at
all inclined to rednefs, as being then very much fo $
as in the following places:
T
oios
j
cect qpupos cteipojmevM
vwtco
fbaiveT C tl CCJAtyOTepOUTl
x v
vtto
T
lo iX lA 05
----
----
ApCCTB (pOClVOfJLtVCl.
W hich Cicero thus turns
----
Sec Gruter’s Cicero,
IV. 35P*
Namque pedes fubter rutilo cum lumine claret
Fervidus ille Can is ftellarum luce refulgens.
Seu rubra Canicula findet
Infantes ftatuas
----
Sat.
II. y, 3
Acrior fit Caniculae rubor, Martis remiflior Jovis
nullus.
Seneca QuteJK Nat.
I. 1.
* 0 iV
TO) cp-QfACCTl ?.CtfJL7rpQTCtT09
Hippos. Ptolemy.
Kvvos cc<^epiGim.os*
U oiy.i^ .osy
in the quotation from Aratus, does not
exprefly mean red $ but is always ufed of fomething
fhewy, glittering as gold, various-coloured,
* as
in the following places.
*Tei%ecc.
ttqikz
X
cl
'xcOw.u. Homer*s II. v.
i8i*
jxiv
rpciOToc [AtTcappevov* evpi xotPiv^e
UonaAtj-
-----

IA. jc. 30*
0$
KctAAiq-os etiv
roiy.iXfj.ot<jiv— *
OA
Btf'njy
eis
OcfuoTfct
Paippova,
OA
%•
V o
l
LI.
T 11
Aratus
on May 11, 2018
http://rstl.royalsocietypublishing.org/
Downloaded from

C 5°° 1
Aratus therefore, I think, fhews at lead, that the
Dog liar was not then of the fame colour as other
liars: and, as Cicero turns it
, it appears he
either underliood the word to mean red, or knowing
by his own view it was fo, thought it the proper inter­
pretation ; for
rutilus
is ufed of what is reddifh, and
often of the red glare of a lire, or the dawn, as be­
low :
•— rutilum vomit iile cruorem.
Ovid.
. V. 33*.
Promiflae et rutilatae comas.
Livy.
XXXVIII. 17.
Arma inter nubem, coeli in regione ferena.
JEneid.
VIII. 728.
Per fudum rutilare vident,
Sin macul® incipient rutilo immifcerier igni.
Georg.
I. 454.
Auroram rutilare procul cerno.
Varr
de Ling.
. VI. 5..
Rubra
, in Horace, will, I think, bear no other fenfe than red, or elfe it is the heat he there chiefly speaks of and though, I think, Latin authors con­found
Canicula some uflng the word for
others for Proeyonj yet it plainly appears, that
Sirius is here meant, flnce Horace always calls it Canicula, and never uses the word Sirius:but Ara­tus and Ptolemy leave no room to doubt what war it
was, being expertly speaking about the Dog jar. Seneca says, the rednefs was fo long as to exceed that of Mars, to which no war now approaches.,
None of the notes on Seneca clear up this matter:
From ondus, indeed, observed the place, and de­clared his atonifhment at it but does not attempt to solve the difficulty. Ptolemy's is, however, the
most undeniable evidence, who, when dire Ctly describing the stars, and particularly mentioning the Dog star, says, expertly, it was of the same color
as Cor Scorpii, and the other stars, which are ftill
red ; fo that I do not see how his evidence can be disputed.
There is, however, one objection to what I have
faid, but I, think, not an unanfwerable one; which
is, that, at firft fight, Hyginus feems to call Sirius
white: but once, if fo, he contradicts the other authors I have above quoted to prove it red, and,
becaufe he there fays fomething I do not well under-
ftand, I fhall quote the whole.
Plygini Poetic
II. 3 5.
Canis habet in lingua ftellam unam, quae ipfa Canis
appellatur: in capite autem alteram, quam Ids fuo
nomine ftatuilfe exiftimatur, et Sirion appellade
propter flammae candoremj quod ejufmodi fit, ut
praeter casteras lucere videatur, itaque quo magis earn
cognofcerent, Sirion appellafle.

The dog is the one it has in the tongue of the ftellam, which ipfa of a dog,
referring to the head other than Jude suo
the name of the ftatuilfe think it enough for, and Sirion appellade
for the sake of a flame of candoremj that ejufmodi comes to pass that
Besides casteras see shine, so the more you earn
cognofcerent, Sirion appellafle.

He again diftin guidies these two stars,
lib.
III. 34.
Canis habet in lingua ftellam unam, quae Canis
appellatur, in capite autem alteram, quam nonnulli
Sirion appellant, de quo prius diximus.
Of two ftars in the Dog's head, Ids and Sirius^
Eratofthenes alfo speaks:
KctTctc egicrfAos
A.
Kwv
em
m s x e q a A v s a os h ris A ey srtyiscc ov xcti
Kothuoi [xeycts
cTs TS
T cccjrepasX

C 5°2 JeCq'Bpcti
a a  p o X o y o i crgipius kolK tuptvs
MM air.
Hyginus, in diflinguifhing Canis from Sirius as two different stars, seems x to me, to contra did fall other writers,, who speak of them as one, except, perhaps, two or three latter ones, who directly quote Hyginus’s words. Sirius, or Canis, the brightest star in the heavens, is that, which Ptolemy calls in the mouth Eratoffhenes and Hyginus, in the tongue r but whether Bayer y,which Flame lead calls a third magnitude star, Ptolemy only a fourth, was in more ancient times larger, I will not pretend to say; since, Plato  Diogenes and Plyginus both speak of two stars in the Dog’s head, as thought worthy of particular names. If, in Plyginus, flame candorem means the whiteness of its light, as candor often does, he expressly contruadidls what I have quoted above from others; yet fill I think Ptolemy’s authority is greater than that of Plyginus. But that candor is also used for in­nocence, beauty, brightens, take the following
examples.
Bis fenis equis candore eximio trahentibus.
Suet,.
Ccef. Offav.
Si tamen ille prior, quo me fine crimine gefll
Candor-
-------
-
Epift.
IV. 31*.
-
-----
formaenifi candor.
. I. 743..
Candore noto reddas judicium peto.
III.
ProL
Pendant ex auribus infignes candore et magnitudine Lapilli.
Quint. Curt,
IX. 4,
U t cum videmus specimen primum, candor emquecceli.
CicTufc. Quceft.
I. 28.
Solis candor illuilrior quam ullus ignis.
Deor. IT. 1 y.
In the second or third laft quotation, candor used in the fame fenfe as in Hyginus, for brightness, without regard to color for fo, I think, he must
be understood, not only to avoid contradiction between him and Ptolemy, but from the name which it could not be called from its whitenefs, Xfipio
bearing no relation to that, but to brightness, heat, or dryness all which the ancients speak of, as properties of the Dog star Again, it is brightness,
wherein it excels all other stars, and not in whitenels for Orion’s foot and others are as white, but there is none fo bright as the Dog star. All this is
said, on superstition there was but one remarkable star in the Dog’s head, that in the mouth: for if  there were two, as Hyginus says, we are not here  concerned with either the brightness or color of his
Siriony which was in the head, as it certainly faded before Ptolemy’s time, who mentions only one, that in the mouth, and which, he says, was then red,
but is now white.
To conclude the whole, however remarkable and without precedent it may be, that fo noted and lading a star as the Great Dog should have changed its co­lour, yet as at lead five different writers affirm it, some so expertly, and where their subject required them to speak particularly about it, it appears to me to have been certainly the cafe. If, however, any one, flartled at the flrangenefs o f the thing, thinks
(5°3]the evidence I have brought insufficient to prove it, he is desired to invalidate what I have here said, by a deduction of frefh evidence, and to account for there several expressions in old authors, which seem to prove, that such a change has really happened.

[ 5°4]
XLVIII.
The Method of making Sal Ammo­niac in Egypt;
as communicated by Dr.
Linnaeus,
from his Pupil Dr.
Hafielquift,
who had been lately in thofe Parts: By
John Ellis,
Ffq\F. S.

SA L Ammoniac is made from the foot
ailing from the burnt dung of four- footed animals, that feed only on vegetables.This dung is collected in the four firfl months of the year, when all their cattle, such as oxen, cows, buffaloes, camels, sheep, goats, horses, and gaffes, feed on fresh spring grass, which, in Egypt, is a kind
of trefoil, or clover: for when they are obliged to
feed their cattle on hay, and their camels on bruised
date kernels, their excrements are not fit for this
purpose; but when they feed on grass, the poor
people of Egypt are very careful to collect the dung
quite frefh, and, for that purpose, follow the cattle
all day long, in order to cooled: it as it falls from
them ; and, if it is too moist, they mix it with chaff,
ffubble, short straw, or dull:, and make it up in the
form of cakes, about the fame fize and fhape as it
lies on the ground.
T hen7

Did I loose you? Ugh.... crap.

6 hours ago, Ren1000 said:

Its the missing Genesis from the Codex Gigas I thinking...

Really? Which translation? Or is this your attempt at translation? (The latter sounds plausible as the initial sentences in your post are just gibberish.)

And what do you mean by "missing"? Only the first page of Genesis is missing, as far as I know.

Much of the text you post is obviously not from the Gigas Codex (you give a date of 1727 and it is obviously not biblical text). So where is all this from?

6 hours ago, Ren1000 said:

Theres also this huge hole with a lot scandal around it - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

What "scandal"?

I was hoping an adult would respond here. All I need is someone who can possibly help with my first question. Sorry they didnt speak perfect English for you to understand? Amazing you cant grasp that.

Water lily you Che, the Water lily lord.
For Ti SIHI
We’re upright you NaH (Sodium hydride) for  Heaven.
To place in Heaven
Czech (regret, contempt) divination Hybrid
Tan ( Hide that has been treated with Uv) case you  Thesis   you  chicken alloy
You crushed binary analog. Yx the person Jola, of Africa (or Yola)
Binary set fever for Mendel
Binary yoc HAA for Mendel.
Binary  CIC  population for Mendel ( gene Plays a role in brain development - Adversely )
Sikh the person Chewa - The Chewa are a Bantu people of central and southern Africa
loline alkaloids to men Purgatory

Beware Sikh the person was water lily you ch

One binary you the chicken to Ay
Bucky Hybrid
- BUCKy is a C++ program that implements Bayesian concordance analysis. The method uses a non-parametric clustering of genes with compatible trees, and reconstructs the primary concordance tree from clades supported by the largest proportions of genes.

Chac Mool water lily be there
Ti plasmid binary brother (friars) to binary copy.
You crushed binary analog. Yx the person Jola, of Africa.
One binary disease Bull Akan
One binary disease you  pach - Mutant gene
Ma water lily is science
YX Titi  Mine YX Titi  permeant stain YX Titi -  A New World monkey of the genus Callicebus, native to South America,
Tech books Czech divination Hybrid
You crushed binary set Analog IX Goddess O
You Columbian cħ Augustine (Friar) now, you Columbian unremovable stain.
You petro binary Ti Micheal ch ab Micheal were killed Micheal wall.
You label binary Pach can shaman analog
The person books beware
Books you Essex
The binary disease population.
You effect binary analog IX make you hole when
You are cħ Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase (AHH) you Columbian Analog so item regret/contempt yes
Pulex (Flea) to you to make cħ  aabe, you to make an unremovable stain
Peak cħ in virgin Kaka
You lucky OC  to hole - The Congregation of the Oratory of Jesus and Mary Immaculate - Jesuits

Control Ti for control Ti The Goat.
Divination Hybrid basin, demon Hybrid basin.
Czech control ti to, Czech control ti The Goat
Blue coal cħ from cubic
Thorns sing your highness Jackal false. Your highness sacral false.
One binary disease boil like a branch
Czech (regret, contempt) divination Hybrid
Tons trample slaughter human bodies to, slaughter human body night.

I can handle

Amen

Its actual run straight through Google translate kid.

1.thumb.png.602c0ba904a5ecb9e12a69161f92a69e.png

Balam church where the speaking cross was that the priests spoke oracles through

3.thumb.png.f1f73910abfeaa28d9a924590d364bbd.png

2.png

Kiss my ass.

No Christians that are going to freak out please. Im not here for that crap.

screenshot_10151.thumb.png.3da0c012143c27d27b2a6640026df79b.png

screenshot_10150.png

From the enslaved populace, songs, chants and demands,
while Princes and Lords are held captive in layers.
These will in the future by headless adamants,
be received as divine prayers - Nastradomous

Ix Tab, Tabbay - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ixtab

IX - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IX_monogram

Tabbay - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Thomas's_Abbey,_Brno

Another line.

IX sacred shell science.

screenshot_10772.png.a187ef633c0709e8d65addb372a42200.png

screenshot_10775.thumb.png.75771b7f63b739365f5d035c41be7669.png

and they did.

Strange - “Facts don’t come naturally. Drama and opinions do. Factual knowledge has to be learned.”

You keep your kid and sit back and learn something instead. You have zero to offer otherwise.

Well gee amazing how it incorrectly did it perfectly? Just go away already. Youre not here help. Youre a bored kid wanting argue and insult. We fucking shouldnt have missed this. They no longer can speak for themselves. If youre not help, then get the fuck out of my way because Im already pissed off. I sure dont have time for little ole you.

2 hours ago, Ren1000 said:

Well gee amazing how it incorrectly did it perfectly? Just go away already. Youre not here help. Youre a bored kid wanting argue and insult. We fucking shouldnt have missed this. They no longer can speak for themselves. If youre not help, then get the fuck out of my way because Im already pissed off. I sure dont have time for little ole you.

You are the one doing the insulting, not Strange. Since your perception is so shallow that you assume Strange is a kid when in fact he is not, then you sure need to work on your investigative skills before you can do any successful investigative work on (supposedly) ancient scripture. Loose the f words and start behaving in a civilized manner, you will be banned if you do not do so. 

Edited by koti