A Game Changing Documentary....

Velocity_Boy

So...now I can finally say I've seen a documentary that had changed my life. Or...at least my Outlook on life....my opinion on both our Government...and maybe even our future.

I'm speaking of the Superb, chilling, compelling, and totally Game Changing, paradigm busting documentary by Dr Steven Greer.

Unacknowledged.

Filled with unimpeachable souces all testifying about how we've been visited by extraterrestrial intelligence for decades now. And how the government had spent billions trying to hide that fact.

Yes. I did say unimpeachable witnesses. Like ex CIA directors.... military high ranking officers....the former Chief of Operation Blue Book.

Do yourself one of the biggest favors you ever will. Watch it. 

Now.

It's on Netflix and YouTube.

I'd like to get your take on it.

And after you see it will look very very forward to discussing.

But I won't answer or defend any questions or comments from those who do do without watching it first. Since such people are simply too ill informed to argue with.

Not their fault! As I said.....billions were spent insuring that.

Thanks.

Life changer, guys. And I've never said that before. About ANY book, movie, or TV show. Or any sort of media presentation.

I envy you who have not yet seen it but will do so soon. It's the sort of super enlightening kick in the teeth we rarely get.

Thanks!

It is a rule on the forums to allow discussion without actually full videos. As such it is requested that at least some of the points are summarized so that one could decide whether the time investment is worthwhile. Does the doc at least address some common criticism. I.e. how is it that apparently all countries are great in keeping this particular secret? Or is it because all aliens end up in the US exclusively? Are there any specific claims that could be discussed? I.e. anything more than e.g. uncorroborated witness accounts? The way OP is set up is quite defensive- if there is really world changing material in there, it should be easy to use them and set them as starting point of discussion. If one needs a full cinematic experience to make a point, then that point is not really strong to begin with. 

8 minutes ago, CharonY said:

It is a rule on the forums to allow discussion without actually full videos. As such it is requested that at least some of the points are summarized so that one could decide whether the time investment is worthwhile. Does the doc at least address some common criticism. I.e. how is it that apparently all countries are great in keeping this particular secret? Or is it because all aliens end up in the US exclusively? Are there any specific claims that could be discussed? I.e. anything more than e.g. uncorroborated witness accounts? The way OP is set up is quite defensive- if there is really world changing material in there, it should be easy to use them and set them as starting point of discussion. If one needs a full cinematic experience to make a point, then that point is not really strong to begin with. 

I believe the link I posted will answer some of your questions. If not....a mere twenty minutes googling reviews on the doc certainly will. As will viewing a couple YouTube clips. I disagree with your last point vehemently. Sometimes there is SO much compelling material in a given presentation that a full viewing IS required.

Other than that.....I must stand by my aforementioned policy of not defending Bor discussing Unacknowledged until the person I'm discussing with had viewed it. It's a waste of my time rehashing for somebody not interested enough to devote a mere ninety minutes for info that will likely change the way you view the universe and your place in it.

Cheers

12 minutes ago, beecee said:

http://www.theangryufologist.us/dr-steven-greer-fraud-heres-proof/

Positive proof that Dr Stephen Greer, is a Fraud, Liar and Phychopath:

You got that right! 

Positive Proof That Dr. Steven Greer Is A Fraud, Liar and Psychopath

Positive Proof That Dr. Steven Greer Is A Fraud, Liar and Psychopath

http://www.theangryufologist.us/dr-steven-greer-fraud-heres-proof/

Positive proof that Dr Stephen Greer, is a Fraud, Liar and Phychopath:

But that linked article offered no proof refuting anything in the documentary I'm speaking of. Indeed...the linked article was written before the doc.

The only damning incident mentioned in the article was a letter from Woolsey to Greer that said he embellished a dinner party convo. This is a typical defense response from a guy who has realized he said too much about what he shouldn't have. Or thought he was off record. Politicians do this all the time.

Not one of the dozens of testimonials for alien contact in the documentary was mentioned. Either was the doc!

Again...until you watch it....you'd do well not to just cut and paste a link from a topic you obviously aren't well informed on.

The angry ufologist? Really? 

One of the primary speakers on Unacknowledged was Richard Doty. His job for the air Force was discrediting legitimate UFO witnesses.

Seems the angry ufologist is doing the same.

This will be the final time I reply to somebody who had not watched the documentary in question. It's tedious trying to converse with the uninformed. Like asking about a book review from somebody veho hadn't read the book.

Useless.

2 hours ago, Velocity_Boy said:

But that linked article offered no proof refuting anything in the documentary I'm speaking of. Indeed...the linked article was written before the doc.

The onus of offering "proof"  as you call it, is on you or the nutball named Greer...remembering of course the words of probably the greatest educator of our time...."EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE" Carl Sagan: 

Certainly not conspiracy theories, inuendo, unsupported third hand accounts, u tube videos etc etc

Well, if you're not going to discuss the contents of the doc with anyone who hasn't watched it, and I, and most other sensible members aren't going to be extorted into wasting 20 min watching a nutjob, conspiracy theory video, the mods might as well close this down right now.

And, you're in violation of forum rules.

11 hours ago, MigL said:

Well, if you're not going to discuss the contents of the doc with anyone who hasn't watched it, and I, and most other sensible members aren't going to be extorted into wasting 20 min watching a nutjob, conspiracy theory video, the mods might as well close this down right now.

And, you're in violation of forum rules.

!

Moderator Note

Thread closed.