Split from what is a god

smokequitterv2

i don't usually post mental stuffs that is not scientific in nature  , but this feels like i have unlocked the holy quran and i see patterns in quran , from the beginning to the end .

You know why ? because everything in quran sounds like a mosquito rhyming

How does revelation come to you? "  The Messenger of Allaah , replied: "Sometimes it comes down like the ringing of a bell, and this is the hardest of all (forms of revelation) for me. Then this state passes after I have grasped what he has said."

Maybe we all should go after the source of the ringing bell , there could be something scientific about it

17 minutes ago, smokequitterv2 said:

i don't usually post mental stuffs that is not scientific in nature  , but this feels like i have unlocked the holy quran and i see patterns in quran , from the beginning to the end .

You know why ?

Because our high intelligence relies on an extremely rich pattern recognition capability. Our brains are constantly trying to make the puzzle pieces fit.

What you feel is that vague sense of incompletion when you try to make patterns where none exist. It's like aaaaalmost having a really good sneeze, but the feeling goes away before you can.

1 hour ago, smokequitterv2 said:

i can prove that there is 100% a god . All i need is just two simple pictures to explain it

Your pictures show considerable ignorance about what "prove" means, also the mathematical concept of "100%" and "two", and the definitions of "all", "simple", and "explain". 

27 minutes ago, smokequitterv2 said:

Maybe we all should go after the source of the ringing bell , there could be something scientific about it

In the last 400 years, your source hasn't proven the least bit fruitful. Science in the last 400 years, however....

Phi for All ,

Sorry first of all English is not my main language , i speak something else .

Second is i don't want to make this look like a bad advertising effort for a religion .

When in college i have learned about electricity , electromagnetism and all

Nowadays i am trying to understand how a speaker works , maybe the speaker holds the next clue to understanding a strange phenomena like that 

What if during that time , god decided to speak like a "speaker "?

Phi for All ,

Sorry first of all English is not my main language , i speak something else .

I don't mean to criticize you personally. I try to correct people who think science is trying to "prove" anything. Proof isn't the goal, neither are answers. Science looks for the best supported explanations.

Nowadays i am trying to understand how a speaker works , maybe the speaker holds the next clue to understanding a strange phenomena like that 

What if during that time , god decided to speak like a "speaker "?

I always hope to point people towards science as a way to describe nature, and trust that it seems more reasonable than religion.