my PC not directing me to advanced Repair

tolluafolabi

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 9:57 AM, tolluafolabi said:

Hello,

I recently tried to reset my PC but the PC started showing blue screen (Inaccessible boot device) after getting to 100%. It is also not showing the advanced repair option after trying so many solutions.

How can i fix this issue?

Hey tollua....

I used to have the same model. Or rather....DW did. 

What you wanna do is press down on and make sure  to hold down Power button three times to shut down the machine.

This should make the bootstrap program m direct you to the BOOT REPAIR page after 2-3 times of reboot. VB

recovery-see%20advanced%20repair%20optio

On 26.04.2018 at 4:57 PM, tolluafolabi said:

I recently tried to reset my PC but the PC started showing blue screen (Inaccessible boot device) after getting to 100%. It is also not showing the advanced repair option after trying so many solutions.

Resetting computer (with reset button) while you have fully loaded operating system is bad idea, as it might happen in the wrong moment e.g. when operating system is in the middle of modifying MBR (Master boot record)  Damage of MBR (or one of operating system essential files) will disallow booting anymore.

You should check whether your HDD is still visible in BIOS, and in other computer. If it's visible in BIOS, but has no partition(s), you should search for disk repairing utility. It'll scan entire disk, sector by sector, and try to find where partitions used to be.

But be prepared to recover files to second spare disk (large enough to hold the all important files) and reformat and reinstall of the entire operating system.