Breakthroughs in the next 50 years which will increase our life quality dramatically

CyberGate

Breakthroughs in the next 50 years which will increase our life quality dramatically

0*-QPYRY9blc4y5wN6.jpg

I am always curious about the future. How will things evolve? How much fun and opportunities will arise?
Specially in technology, everything is improving so fast!

I have been thinking about it and i will tell you the most important breakthroughs that are highly probable to happen (they are my life goals too) for the next 50 years (and how they relate to technology).

1 — Quantum Computing

Image result for quantum computing

I always hated being limited by classic physics (one of my greatest fears). Quantum theories have expanded the horizons a lot. One of its greatest practical uses is computing.

It’s so fascinating how the universe is way more dynamic than we ever thought, there is so much more potential for the human race to evolve because quantum physics let’s us exploit and control the universe more widely. We may be able to engineer teleport!!, or build a computing chipmuch more powerful! or even time travel (!??)

2 — Unified Physics theory

0*6XXruVYSCUEurtIR.jpg

Quantum theory gave us a big chunk of pieces which we yet need to fit on current ones. Double lift experiment was a big opening to understanding the core mechanisms of the universe.

I have been trying to unify every chemistry and physics theory into one since my high school. Many things have been working out, so i am so confident that we will have theory of everything within 50 years (please contact me if you want to know more about this).

3 — Super-Intelligence

0*LZyXeOU2rKC3MOTL.

This is huge project. It presents many challenges, specially risks.

AI (neural networks etc…) create a representation from the data given to it. It’s like a physician creating a theory from his experiments, and using it to predict next experiment. We can use this to know more about the universe (maybe help us create the theory of everything).

The problems we need to solve first are: integrate human beneficial goalsand morals into AI; And after AI evolved to super-intelligence, morals and goals are still preserved.

Quantum hardware could tag along with super-intelligence too, wideningthe software limits.

4 — Consciousness

0*eAwIIEw6w4RyUrib.jpg

Understanding what is a conscious is the most important thing ever!

It makes us understand who we are (our purest identity). We would finally have the answers to “what is life”!! And even more exciting, we would be able to make teleportation and upload our minds to robots without losing your self-awareness.

It will be a big step on human civilization to know what consciousness is.

5 — Educational System

0*lr4XtUBnR8a6YMl5.jpg

I hope i don’t offend anyone but… most of the school institutions suck. It’s such a old method of learning. School kills so many talent and genius…

Students need more attention and support, so that they feel inspired to learn and achieve their career goals (the current teacher’s orientation and methodologies are so bad).

AI will play a big factor in education. Also simulated VR worlds and holographic tech will give kids more experiences.

School methodologies need to change from: “what boring things were done” to “what is inspiring to do”. Also evaluating kids with numbers, pressuresthem a lot, and it’s so destructive for them.

It’s rare to find a person who knows how to study. Seems to ridiculous, because it is so basic, and not even teachers know how to read/study. People read so slow, in average 250 word per minute (wpm). I made a photographic reading course some time ago, and now i read at 2000 wpm (still increasing), and comprehension of what i read is higher too (i am confident we will expand this course to next generations. If you are interested, please contact me).

6 — Medicine understanding

0*SLphGo6XBcZPqlXs.jpg

There are so many things missing from medicine perspective. Many Pathologies we don’t know how to treat and are not efficiently well treated, many other problems that arrive because we don’t know how to engineer solutions to control how our bodies functions…

Starting from physics, we don’t have a theory of everything yet, which make it difficult to predict atoms behaviors and also difficult to scale it up to chemistry and biology (so we can’t understand the big picture of our biology yet). DNA is still not totally manipulable, and 99% is unknown to us.

To solve these problems, advancements on image processing, nanotechnology, molecular sensors and AI are extremely needed.

— — — — — — — — — — —

The future looks promising. So many technology advancements will make our lives more meaningful and fun.

Please let me know about other future tech, if you may want to share. Thank you.

I think that our advancement in technology is going up on a steady pace but our behaviour is not.

We are now using very advanced technological warfare. Isn't that ironic? 

So if you are asking about "breakthroughs in the next 50 years which will increase our life quality dramatically" how about acceptance and common sense and then nuclear photonic rockets.  :D 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.