Vasectomy question

ausguerila

1 minute ago, ausguerila said:

If someone received a vasectomy against their will while under anesthesia, how hard would you have to ejaculate to force the correct anatomic path again?

I would think the force of ejaculation would have no bearing on reconnecting severed seminal tubes...  

That is not the answer I am looking for.

Well the answer you looking for is irrelevant to how a vasectomy works, seminal vessels are comparable to hollow strands of spaghetti. A vasectomy is when those strands are severed. Even intentionally trying to repair them is so difficult as be considered dubious at best. Thinking it could happen by accident or by force is silly...  

I am looking for an answer along the line of: enough sperm production could create enough compressive force to blow through whatever was made to be in the way.

This is a science discussion site. You need to find someplace that will lie to you.

I am looking for an answer along the line of: enough sperm production could create enough compressive force to blow through whatever was made to be in the way.

The point of this is that there is nothing in the way, the seminal vessels are cut not blocked... 

12 minutes ago, ausguerila said:

If someone received a vasectomy against their will while under anesthesia, 

This question should end with, "... how long will the doctor spend in jail after I sue him/her for all he/she is worth?"

2 minutes ago, ausguerila said:

Enough sperm production could create enough compressive force to blow through whatever was made to be in the way.

OK? 

Of course, it is completely untrue. It could never happen. But if that is the answer you are looking for, problem solved.

Just now, StringJunky said:

Put two hosepipe ends protruding in a bag and one outside end is connected to a tap. What's the chances of a short jet of water coming out the other bit of pipe?

Remember to tie a knot in the ends of the pipes.

Just now, ausguerila said:

Any ideas yet?

Are you reading the replies? We're relying on knowledge here, not "ideas" we could make up about this problem. You don't seem to be taking this discussion very seriously. You can't force sperm from testicles that don't contain any.

4 minutes ago, ausguerila said:

Enough compression could result in a breakout on a molecular scale which then could prove to be a successful ejaculation. Something like this.

If you are happy to make up your own fantastic ideas, why ask for facts that you don't like?