James Dixon

incomprehensible

I just recently read that there are trillions of galaxies , this is totally beyond my comprehension, my puny human brain can't take in that figure ,  how the hell was that many formed and WHY?  Some thing or someone must have constructed it and if so why so impossibly vast? What was the purpose? I would imagine there are quite a few theories but regardless what is said we will never know the answers. some times I wonder if  we are all living in a dream or this is all an illusion , it so damn frustrating,    James Dixon

Edited by James Dixon

Just now, James Dixon said:

Some thing or someone must have constructed it an if so why so impossibly vast? What was the purpose?

Why do you think someone must have created it? Why do you think it must have a purpose?

1 minute ago, James Dixon said:

how the hell was that many formed and WHY? 

The galaxies were formed when clouds of gas collapsed, due to gravity, and formed stars when the density became great enough to cause fusion.

1 hour ago, James Dixon said:

some times I wonder if  we are all living in a dream or this is all an illusion , it so damn frustrating, 

Study quantum physics and science.. it will take you closer to the truth for sure.

1 hour ago, James Dixon said:

I just recently read that there are trillions of galaxies , this is totally beyond my comprehension, my puny human brain can't take in that figure ,  how the hell was that many formed and WHY?  Some thing or someone must have constructed it and if so why so impossibly vast? What was the purpose? I would imagine there are quite a few theories but regardless what is said we will never know the answers. some times I wonder if  we are all living in a dream or this is all an illusion , it so damn frustrating,    James Dixon

'Why?' is not a Physics question.

Are you religous?

Doesn't it say somewhere in the bible or book of common prayer,  'world or worlds without end' ?

2 hours ago, James Dixon said:

Some thing or someone must have constructed it and if so why so impossibly vast? 

!

Moderator Note

This is NOT a physics subject. Moved to Religion.