Time, The Perception of the Infinite Space of Nothing

Nevin_III

2 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Thank you.

No probs. Let me say, while science is able to say nothing with supporting evidence about anything prior to t+10-43 seconds, we may in time know more with the advent of any verifiable QGT or quantum gravity theory. In the meantime, all we can do is speculate.....I like the following.....

https://www.astrosociety.org/publication/a-universe-from-nothing/

2 hours ago, Nevin_III said:

Can the early effects of cmb be replicated?

Of course not. But they can be modelled. Which is what science does.

2 hours ago, Nevin_III said:

im just trying to learn more about the subject through its argument.

It may be easier than actually studying, but making sarcastic comments is probably not a very efficient way of learning.

Alright I've been thinking and have a new speculation. Could this spacetime be a result of perception itself. Bear with me, and please help with the physics in support or denial. Think about the concept, say there was an explosion from unknown phyics and time. Even though this explosion is just a big bang, fast in the time of the physics at play one of the results of the explosion is the chemical process of quantum perception. Because of this chemical process we have a time where the explosion is in a like still perceivable state. Example, Gravitational waves could be the corresponding energy frequency from the explosion. Could first life be connected to the beginning of spacetime.

I have an example equation for this one. Now I warn you I am self taught and my day to day math is in more the style of a programming language but I'll try to throw this together with known symbolism and standard calculus . It will probably take me a while.

16 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Alright I've been thinking and have a new speculation.

I really think you should learn the basics of the subject before "speculating" in this way.

There is a difference between the methodical approach of science and just making stuff up.

If you can come up with a model, preferably mathematical, that makes testable predictions then you are doing science.

If you are making stuff up and sticking some sciency-sounding words together ("the quantum continuum of processing bioperception") then you are not doing science. You are just wasting your time.

Could this spacetime be a result of perception itself. 

So, where is the mathematical model for this? What predictions does it make that we could test?

17 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Even though this explosion is just a big bang

The Big Bang is not like an explosion.

one of the results of the explosion is the chemical process of quantum perception

What is "quantum perception"?

But if you just mean that as a result of the evolution of the universe from a hot dense state, it reached conditions where quantum phenomena, and then chemistry and then life could occur. Then, yes, rather obviously.

19 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Because of this chemical process we have a time where the explosion is in a like still perceivable state.

I have no idea what that means.

But, of course, the ongoing expansion of the universe (i.e. the Big Bang) is still perceivable. That is how we know it is happening. But it doesn't have much to do with chemistry (apart from the fact we are bags of chemicals, I suppose).

21 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Example, Gravitational waves could be the corresponding energy frequency from the explosion.

There are many possible sources for gravitational waves. The ones that have been detected so far are from the merger of black holes and neutron stars.

There was a claim that gravitational waves from the early universe had been (indirectly) detected. But that was later withdrawn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_wave#Primordial

Could first life be connected to the beginning of spacetime.

Only in the sense that everything is. Life emerged about 13 billion years later.

Yeah I wasn't really doing this for you, I'm more just deepthinking with criticism from science which is fun. But I got you, I'll try to figure out a way to express this idea scientifically before sharing it. Or I'll atleast go to a different audience this isn't science I agree.

Edited by Nevin_III

Yeah well strange your the one that seems to show a interest you've commented atleast a dozen times on the subject lol

Why in your brilliance are you clicking the infinite state of nothing and spending nearly two days in the fourm, while actually considering your self scientifically inclined?

2 minutes ago, Nevin_III said:

Yeah well strange your the one that seems to show a interest you've commented atleast a dozen times on the subject lol

Why in your brilliance are you clicking the infinite state of nothing and spending nearly two days in the fourm, while actually considering your self scientifically inclined?

I am always willing to help people learn (if they are interested) and overcome their misconceptions about the world and about science.

(I don't think I am particularly brilliant. Not at all brilliant, in fact. And I'm usually posting here as a work-avoidance thing!)

Well I enjoyed it but I'm done lol. And I do get your view, its the view that actually gets advancements in science. I share a similar view, this is more just scientific boredom or more overall boredom of the universe . 

You know though in perception is mordern science not just the art of fools? Mankind has all it needs and more just from the knowledge of our peers. The pursuit for more leads to what gravitational waves? Truth about a potential start an end? More fancy electronics to numb our mind? Better medicine and medical science intill the worlds natural population control can't keep up? The depletion of the things we do need as research? What are we really succeeding in besides an occupation of our time.