New foundation for the Physical Sciences

joebrownscience

Thank you for admitting me into your Theoretical Physics Forum. I began studying in quanta Ninth Grade (13 years old) when I devoured my first two Quantum Physics textbooks. That was over five decades ago.

This model is not especially new: my model for Time hasn't changed much as it has expanded since I was 19 or 20 years old. Much of Millennial Physics was published in 2006, with additional modeling published in 2012. On the website, you can see what was from 2006 or from 2012.

What is new in Significant Moment 2018 is the formal explanation of how Time and Gravity operate within the model, moderate the model.

www.joebrownscience.net

Millennial Physics - 2017 Edition is a 48 minute video on YouTube that you can listen to while you do something else, looking up occasionally to see what I am illustrating on the board. Please consider watching. Then read Millennial Physics from the beginning, then, again view the video. Most of you will experience at least a small and significant change in your understanding of physics; the more imaginative and unencumbered will change a lot. I recommend you wait at least a week before comment, to re-read/review the contents to assimilate the newness before you respond.

There are large departures from what you were taught. There are very few changes to physics; instead, I have corrected the foundations of physics. Without smugness, I am confident my model is correct: I am not directly seeking for your validation here, and I am looking for people to help me expand this model to become the mainstream model.

I will check back in a week or so. Cheers!

1 hour ago, joebrownscience said:

I will check back in a week or so. Cheers!

!

Moderator Note

We aren't your marketing tool. This is a science discussion forum. 

If you want to start a thread in Speculations to discuss your non-mainstream ideas, feel free to do so, and please support them with as much evidence as possible.

No more advertising your website. You can copy/paste from it to support yourself, but don't link to it . All discussion should take place here. 

Gotta close this thread.