Women in the United States Draft

Raider5678

9 minutes ago, iNow said:

Maybe

Maybe.

I treat them differently, yes. I don't mean to hurt anyone, and I certainly don't mean to say someone is better than another simply because of their gender. More then anything I want to help them, and sometimes that means realizing that you can't treat them the same way all the time.

I'm sure iNow treats his sister differently than he does his brother.
( does he have any, I don't know, but I do )
I'm also sure he loves them both equally.

But that's not really what's being discussed here.
He doesn't want EITHER to be drafted.
Can we get back on topic before you guys post something you'll regret ?

1 hour ago, Raider5678 said:

Maybe.

I treat them differently, yes. I don't mean to hurt anyone, and I certainly don't mean to say someone is better than another simply because of their gender. More then anything I want to help them, and sometimes that means realizing that you can't treat them the same way all the time.

Assess each person according to their individual abilities. Treating any group in a  blanket way does a disservice to those that can.

two-army-rangers-4dd0c9e942d5ff054afaa55

When it comes to jobs that may very well require the sacrifice of your life, all should have a choice. If someone believes in a cause, they should have the right to fight for it and sacrifice the self for it, and if they don't believe in it they should have the right to abstain. It should have nothing to do with male or female. The US draft system is sexist in the least and barbaric in truth.