Pigmentation on one half of my stomach

Guptapaavan

I have a straight line of pigmentation on one half of my stomach. Right from my belly button till slightly above my penile region, there is a straight line, left area of which is darker than the right area. I would love to know what it is.

1 hour ago, Guptapaavan said:

I have a straight line of pigmentation on one half of my stomach. Right from my belly button till slightly above my penile region, there is a straight line, left area of which is darker than the right area. I would love to know what it is.

What age group are you?

My last girlfriend had something similar on her stomach, sides and tops of legs...   it was like a piebald pattering. She was quite tanned, but with no melamine in the light patches  -  I found it rather sexy. ;-)

3 minutes ago, Guptapaavan said:

Yea - that's not the same thing as I was describing.

Edited by DrP

On 10.04.2018 at 4:15 PM, Guptapaavan said:

I honestly can't see that line of pigmentation. I see both sides of your belly having some slightly lighter areas due to lack of pigment in those areas, I'm not a doctor but I've seen this in many people on different parts of the body and since you say you have it since birth, it doesn't look like something which you should worry about.

Stretchmarks through the dirt due to recent lack of scrubbing coupled with faster than normal enlargement from over indulging in cream cakes?

or possibly just a lack of pigmentation in certain areas, which isn't uncommon iirc.  It did look better on my ex though. ;-)

1 minute ago, DrP said:

Stretchmarks through the dirt due to recent lack of scrubbing coupled with faster than normal enlargement from over indulging in cream cakes?

Beer might be a factor too :) 

22 hours ago, koti said:

Beer might be a factor too :) 

You think that he spilled the beer and it left 'clean' runs through the dirt, or the beer has caused the previously discussed inflation? Either could have caused the patterning on his stomach.   

1 minute ago, DrP said:

You think that he spilled the beer and it left 'clean' runs through the dirt, or the beer has caused the previously discussed inflation? Either could have caused the patterning on his stomach.   

I was thinking more about my own example which falls under the consumption factor not spillage. I found that it causes inflamation over time which in effect causes several consequences...like having to walk up to a mirror to inspect my penile region - „Acute Abdominal Mirrorilemis”