what is reality made of ?

jackgod

One day I was walking and i had an idea in when i was  thinking about how the quantum level relates to reality and then, I thought what if superposition and it proprieties act as a transistor like the ones we have in our computer what if quantum level is a gate way for reality.

I was also thinking what would happen if all life from in space did not exist what would happen to that space. i mean like a cardboard but is not empty, there are micro organisms and other Batista in the air

If you have read this post please give me an incite on this subject is it a possibility that quantum  world is like the transistor that we have  in our computer , can quantum  theory answer my what if question?

I have not stuyed this subject that much but i so have some basic  knowledge around this field

13 hours ago, jackgod said:

One day I was walking and i had an idea in when i was  thinking about how the quantum level relates to reality and then, I thought what if superposition and it proprieties act as a transistor like the ones we have in our computer what if quantum level is a gate way for reality.

I was also thinking what would happen if all life from in space did not exist what would happen to that space. i mean like a cardboard but is not empty, there are micro organisms and other Batista in the air

If you have read this post please give me an incite on this subject is it a possibility that quantum  world is like the transistor that we have  in our computer , can quantum  theory answer my what if question?

I have not stuyed this subject that much but i so have some basic  knowledge around this field

7 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Moved to philosophy, because this isn't physics.

Not so sure it isn't

Physics, Science, is the branch of Philosophy dealing with Nature's phenomena. First Physicists were Philosophers.

Didn't understand the original post, though..

I think Quantum Theory is highly philosophical, linking reality and destiny with human (or intelligent) observation..

Not judging your decisión, of course...just wanted to comment.

18 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Moved to philosophy, because this isn't physics.

I would disagree with that statement because physics is the understanding of how the world works and for that meaning my post is asking a question base on physical laws of quantum  Theory .  my post is just a question base on Quantum Theory  is it possible that quantum particle (waves) act like transistor for reality?

I understand what you mean, but in my view point physics in general terms is the understanding of the world in  from  of mathematics and i am asking questions on that understanding of quantum theory.

the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.

in my cause i am trying to understand the properties of quantum theory  the superposition that quantum particle (wave) have on reality.

17 hours ago, jackgod said:

If you wanted this to be about physics, you shouldn't use the word "reality". Hard physics observes "nature". Reality is too much like "Truth", far too subjective to be trustworthy. 

As for the comparison to a transistor, what of it? Are you suggesting a similarity is more than that? 

4 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Not so sure it isn't

Physics, Science, is the branch of Philosophy dealing with Nature's phenomena. First Physicists were Philosophers.

15 minutes ago, jackgod said:

I would disagree with that statement because physics is the understanding of how the world works and for that meaning my post is asking a question base on physical laws of quantum  Theory .  my post is just a question base on Quantum Theory  is it possible that quantum particle (waves) act like transistor for reality?

As a moderator enforcing the site's rules, swansont is just doing what the owners ask of him. Come tomorrow morning though, Dr Swanson is off to work as a professional atomic physicist. Your time might be better spent asking more questions instead of telling him what physics really is.

Just now, jackgod said:

i am not trying to be rued just making my view point know if anyone is offended i am sorry i want to learn that why i am on here .

I thought you were asking questions? It's not about offense, you're being civil enough. The moderator notes are sort of like having a traffic cop point you in the right direction (so questioning them is pointless, not offensive). :)

It's obvious you've thought about this a lot, but not in a structured, formal way. There are a LOT of popular science references in your opening post, so when you posted in a hard science section, it had to be moved. 

So do you have a point with your comparison to a transistor? 

18 hours ago, jackgod said:

Are you asking what would happen to the space if all particles were somehow removed from it, and none allowed to re-enter? 

the second Question yes that what i was asking if ever things was remove for space would there be reality.

the cat in the box theory that the cat is w ether alive or died so can this be also true for reality as a whole, what if we humans are here because we are being observed in this law it would be like a loop a never ending loop one thing is their to observe the other.

for some reason thinking about this is getting  me exited

image.png.df46ec685d25e289b0f344d5718f86fb.png

when i learning about Quantum Computers i thought that the properties  of Quantum can act as a transistor i have lost my thought when i originally post this

Edited by jackgod
grammer mistake

22 minutes ago, jackgod said:

the second Question yes that what i was asking if ever things was remove for space would there be reality.

the cat in the box theory that the cat is w ether alive or died so can this be also true for reality as a whole, what if we humans are here because we are being observed in this law it would be like a loop a never ending loop one thing is their to observe the other.

for some reason thinking about this is geting  me exited

If all matter and energy were removed from spacetime there would be volume left. The „cat theory” is just an analogy for particle superposition, it doesn’t work with cats, it only works with particles. 

Edited by koti

I understand what you mean that is just a thought experiment but it still dose not change that we are made out of particle and energy if something change in there it has effect on physical world.

all of this leads to the fact that we cant test something that we can not observe . that cat experiment can only be possible by the particles because they are truly alone. if a cat got in the box it is alive because it is being observed.

this may be wrong but it still give a new view point

4 hours ago, jackgod said:

for some reason thinking about this is getting  me exited

The reason is because you have a hazy grasp of the science involved, but a much clearer grasp of computers and electronics, and you see a pattern emerging that seems to make the science make more sense to you. You're trying to force that pattern on nature thinking it's a revelation of sorts, because you're human, you love patterns, and you hate not knowing things. It's OK, but it's not science. 

4 hours ago, jackgod said:

the cat in the box theory that the cat is w ether alive or died so can this be also true for reality as a whole, what if we humans are here because we are being observed in this law it would be like a loop a never ending loop one thing is their to observe the other.ve lost my thought when i originally post this

Again, I would advise you to stop using subjective terms like "reality". All we can know is what we observe in nature. We can't know if this is "reality" in the way you're using the term. Nature and the natural world are what we have access to, and that's what science measures and tests. You're putting too much importance in the patterns you see with regards to this thought experiment.

Again, I would advise you to stop using subjective terms like "reality". All we can know is what we observe in nature. We can't know if this is "reality" in the way you're using the term. Nature and the natural world are what we have access to, and that's what science measures and tests. You're putting too much importance in the patterns you see with regards to this thought experiment.

i understand that me saying reality would be Bord term to use is physical real better term to use in this context?

43 minutes ago, jackgod said:

i understand that me saying reality would be Bord term to use is physical real better term to use in this context?

If you can measure something it is what can be called 'physical'. You could categorize reality in two forms: objective reality, where things are the way they are, independent of how we personally perceive them and subjective reality, which is taking the approach or having a perception that makes the most sense to us... what most people call 'commonsense'. The latter category is not much use in science because results will vary with each different observer. This is why scientists came up with the scientific method; to ensure that any results can repeated by anybody  under the same conditions. This approach is the closest we will get to describing the world around us in a form that is as independent from our individual limitations and biases as possible. 

Edited by StringJunky

the cat in the box theory that the cat is w ether alive or died so can this be also true for reality as a whole ....

when i am saying that this can be true for reality as a whole , i am saying that things that we see and touch.

6 hours ago, StringJunky said:

There would be nothing left because volume is a property of things, not an entity unto itself.

I think you’re right but...if somehow there would be means of determining that there is nothing left, we’d have to conclude that there is volume left...otherwise there wouldn’t be any means of determining. Its a paradox I think. But as a non practical thought experiment I think you’re right. 

2 minutes ago, koti said:

I think you’re right but...if somehow there would be means of determining that there is nothing left, we’d have to conclude that there is volume left...otherwise there wouldn’t be any means of determining. Its a paradox I think. But as a non practical thought experiment I think you’re right. 

I bet mordred would disagree somewhere. :) 

12 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Reality is too much like "Truth", far too subjective to be trustworthy. 

Both truth and reality are objective. They simply are what they are regardless of what we can and can't know about them.

24 minutes ago, Thorham said:

Both truth and reality are objective. They simply are what they are regardless of what we can and can't know about them.

Truth is a human construct; it's what we make of things or what they mean to us.